Tara: 6. Crossroads - Cover

Tara: 6. Crossroads

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story is about a little adventure that happened at some crossroads on an island, which was on a planet that was far, far away. Zeta Island was said to have a dragon problem, but the dragons had a protector, and protect them he would.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Silver had hatched from the last egg that Queen Fleur had laid.

Three-quarters of her eggs over the previous three hundred years had failed to hatch, and most of the rest had been stolen or broken before they could. It had been that long since she had produced a female protégée. All of her sons had also died, and with their dwindling numbers, Silver was very much wanted by her mother and her pride.

The Queen’s gratitude at getting a healthy, well-adjusted and magically gifted daughter back was such that Ricky was given permission to come to the mountain to visit her and Silver whenever he wished to. He was after all Silver’s bonded mage and the dragon’s Paladin.

Silver made sure her mother knew that Ricky was important to her and the pride. The Queen had even given Ricky his wand as a reward even though she didn’t mention the armlet that she knew he wore.

She did tell him how to fix the wand, as she knew he did visit the crystal cavern. She mentioned that the caverns to the west of the mountain were his domain as it belonged to the old wizards. She said that they were too far to travel to when inside the mountain, and the tunnels to get to them were too small for her liking anyway.

Ricky had thanked Queen Fleur many times in the forty-five years since, as he loved using his wand, his new workshop and having the extra power that he got from having the wand filled with fresh new Quaz crystals.

Another gift was that Queen Fleur told him the dais in the crystal cavern he visited, was like the one beside his tree and that he could use them to jump to and from the crystal room when he did wish to visit Silver or play in the workshop. Amazingly, she even knew the spells.

She did tell him to plant a lot of Quaz crystals around the dais and near his tree to pump up its charge so he could jump without exhausting himself. It would be easier going back because he could pull magic from the crystal cave.

Being able to now jump to the crystal cavern from his own dais when he needed new crystals, wanted to work in his forge room or to do some fossicking for some minerals or gems had also made his life so much easier.

It amused him how Silver always knew when he was at the cave because she often came to see him within a day or so. He did love catching up with his adopted daughter as he called her.

The welfare of the Dragons was after all also his problem.


Ricky had gotten into the habit over the years of taking several sacks of beernuts with him when he visited Silver.

Silver had developed a taste for barbequed beernuts when she lived with him. Since he had got in the habit of only turning up about every second year, in the last thirty-odd years, she had told him that it was often enough to keep them as a treat for her.

She couldn’t come and visit him easily because he had to be touching her for her to pass through the shield over his home unless she went with him using the transporter. It seemed that a spell within the makeup of the shield that he’d never figured out how to change, stopped the dragons visiting him.

He did know that long in the past, the humans and dragons had not gotten on very well. He did wonder if the Shield was provided to give humans a safe place the dragons couldn’t enter while the humans rested and recuperated, before continuing the rest of the journey.

The spells on the shield were very complex even for him. He had studied them often over the years, and each time he’d learn a little more. The shield had been over the roundabout, dais and tree when he and his father had moved in.

His father had believed that spell was actually attached to the dais and had grown to include the tree.


Now Ricky had to find out why Kerr had turned up with a band of mercenaries to capture a dragon.

Unfortunately for Ricky, Micky was not privileged to have this information. She did idly wonder if there was a reason why Kerr had not touched her before they got here. Ricky also wondered if she had been brought as a distraction for him.

Kerr wasn’t usually a man who left things to chance. He did tend to be very methodical. While he had left it late to get here, he had still arrived before the valleys were full of snow and the passes were thus closed. Anyone following him would have a devil of a time getting to the crossroads now.

Thinking of Micky as a distraction had Ricky encouraging her onto her hands and knees on the thick rug in the lounging room. He was soon kneeling behind her and busily thrusting into a receptive Micky. He was starting to get into the fuck when he glanced at the screens and then came to a halt.

Micky looked back at him and then at the screens to see what had caused him to stop mid-stroke. “Oh, that can’t be good,” she commented.

On the back of one of the flatbed wagons, some of the men were constructing a 2m high and long, by 1.5m wide cage. It was made of, iron-gridded partitions that locked together. The gaps in the grid were about 15cm square.

“What on earth is he thinking?” Ricky commented as he idly started stroking into Micky again.

“I don’t care right now,” Micky responded and thrust her hips back. “Finish fucking me, and then we can see what he is up to.”

Ricky didn’t have to be asked twice to fuck a beautiful woman, especially one as talented as his girl was.


It was a good hour later before Ricky got back to the problem of, ‘What the fuck was Kerr up to?’

After he had satisfied his and Micky’s after breakfast lust, which did take a bit longer than either of them had realised, he showed her how to scroll through the screens of his spy system.

He then instructed her how to reverse a scene to go back to some point in time to see what may have transpired at that place and fast forward to find anything interesting.

After the quick ten-minute lesson, Ricky left Micky playing with the cameras. He went and cleaned up their breakfast dishes and then because his bedroom stank of sex, he cleaned the sheets using his favourite ‘Keep clean’ spell. He whistled while he prepared lunch to replace the energy they had expended since breakfast.

An hour or so later, he took the tray that had their cups of kaffe, his freshly baked beernut biscuits and the bowls of fruit pieces back to the viewing room. He placed them on the low table and sat down beside his new lover before he bent over and kissed her.

Micky was sitting on a towel, naked and cross-legged in the middle of the large comfortable couch. She grinned at Ricky, “I love this system, it is feakin’ amazing.”

Ricky raised his eyebrows when he realised, she had sussed out how to use his system as if she had been using it for years. He watched in fascination as she skimmed and computed the actions that were happening on a dozen or so different screens. They were fast-forwarding at a rate that he could barely comprehend what was happening.

She stopped the screens, backtracked a bit on one of them and then played it for him so that the picture covered all the screens. “Let’s listen to this,” she said as she picked up a cube of beernut flesh.

Ricky realised that it was Kerr and Miles in one of the shower cubicles and both of them were naked. Kerr was sitting on the slated bench seat, and Miles was between his spread legs. He had Kerr’s cock and balls in his hands and was gently sucking on the head of the cock.

“Fuck your good at that Miles,” Kerr sighed out, and he rested his head against the wall.

Miles lifted his head but continued stroking the cock gripped in his fist. “Do you think she is with the mage right now?” he asked and then bent back to his task.

Kerr grunted as he watched Miles’s lips retake possession of his cock. “That horny bastard could no more leave her alone than you can leave me alone. I just hope he gets her pregnant before I claim her back from him. He will pay for being a sneaky prick and getting her virginity before I could.”

They could hear Miles chuckle around the cock in his mouth and Kerr grunted and thrust his hips forward. Miles sucked him a bit more, then popped off again.

“Why didn’t you fuck her on the way here? I wanted to do her with you and Jen was happy to help. We both know that we can’t get her pregnant so the mage would still have gotten her for that job.”

Miles’s head was pushed back down before Kerr answered, “Oh, I was tempted mate, very tempted. But you know how I feel about Fayle women being on the rag.” Miles’ head bounced as if he was agreeing, but he didn’t stop sucking this time.

Kerr continued speaking as he caressed Miles’s hair, “I don’t mind the smell of blood, particularly if it’s a virgin’s, but when the Fayle women bleed like that, they have this distinct odour that just turns me right off. I couldn’t touch Rylee when she had her cycle either.”

This time Miles did respond. He slurped as his mouth slid off the cock, and then he licked his lips and sat back a bit to look at Kerr’s face. He frowned at Kerr.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.