Tara: 6. Crossroads - Cover

Tara: 6. Crossroads

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is about a little adventure that happened at some crossroads on an island, which was on a planet that was far, far away. Zeta Island was said to have a dragon problem, but the dragons had a protector, and protect them he would.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Ricky led Micky into his treehouse.

Micky was thrilled that she would finally get to investigate the many rooms in the treehouse. She’d had many fantasies about what the rest of the mage’s home would look like after her first visit to it.

She had to chuckle about when she first met Ricky when she was sixteen. Her parents had decided to take her to Opal Dale. Once a year they held a massive gem fair, and her mother wanted some opals for a dress, so off they went.

Her father had laughed that just because he had a successful venture, it didn’t mean Lady Dee had to spend it all. Duke Dee was unaware that this was Lady Dee’s way of making sure at least some of his money got put away safely. She was well aware of her husband’s gambling nature.

Lady Dee also knew that he would never think to take the gems from a dress that she had made. The little spells she put on the dresses also helped. Most unmagical people were unaware the gems were real as they did have a healthy cosmetic jewellery industry on the islands.

Opal Dale was on the south-east road and halfway between the crossroads and Fern City. Hence the best way to get there from River City was traversing straight across the island and through the mountains.

Duke Dee had told Micky before they left their home on the south side of River City, that they had to stop at the famous crossroads on the way. He had many tales to tell her about what went on there, but she didn’t believe they were all true.

Whoever heard of a mystical mage who lived in a tree and judged all who passed his way?

Her father had told her stories about children who would suffer from terrible dreams after meeting the mage. Some even woke with welts on their backsides because the mage had punished them for being naughty. He told her that adults that had been wicked got more severe punishments.

Because she was a young lady, he couldn’t tell her the nature of the acts performed upon the bad adults. Micky had not been as innocent as her father believed, and she had a good idea of what the mage did to them. She did, however, love her father dearly and his stories. She would greatly miss him and her thrifty mother.

After their first stay at the crossroads, Micky was sure that not everyone the mystical mage visited in the night, was unhappy by his visits.

The moaning and cries of delight that she’d heard coming from several tents that had been quiet on the travels so far and the sheepish yet satisfied looks these people had the next morning increased her belief.

Their party had stayed at the crossroads for two nights on the way to Opal Dale and did so again on the way back, two weeks later. It was on the way home that Micky observed firsthand the way Ricky punished the naughty.

While most Fayle children were not even interested in sex at her age, let alone encouraged to have sex before they were into their twenties, they were not innocent to the ways of the flesh.

Micky knew that her parents had thought she was asleep when she heard them talking to a man whose voice she didn’t know. She had snuck behind their tent to a spot where they had a small flap open to let air circulate into their tent.

She was surprised when she saw the raggedy dressed, silver-white haired man that was with them. At first, she thought he was a boy not a lot older than herself, but the way her parents were acting said differently.

He was not a stranger to them going by the way he was kissing and touching her mother in front of her father. She was just as shocked when he turned and kissed her father deeply.

She was astounded when he stripped off his pants, as she now knew damn well that he was no boy. While he was 2cm shorter than her father’s 142cms, his cock was nearly a quarter as long again and much rounder, particularly at the base.

She knew Ricky was big, even for a male of the Burgis race, because her father’s cock wasn’t the first one that she had seen, either. Even so, according to the female staff at home, her father was well endowed for a Fayle.

Micky then received her first visual experience in what it was her parents did when they made those strange noises at night in their tent. She was somewhat amazed at what the mage did to both of them and what they did to and with him.

She also got to witness the art of a winged person having sex with a non-winged being and visa-vera. By the time the mage left her exhausted parents, she knew a lot more about sex than most married Fayle girls did.

She had found what they did exciting, and she had even diddled herself when they did a threesome. She was amazed as she watched the mage’s huge cock fucking into her kneeling mother’s cunnie, while her father was happily reaming the mage.

Micky knew at the time that she wasn’t ready to experience a man doing to her what Ricky did to both of her parents. She doubted that her small body was prepared for a cock her father’s size, let alone one as big as what Ricky had inserted into her mother’s and father’s mouths and other orifices.

Her body had just started to react to the hormones that announced the onset of puberty, so while she had an abstract interest in the sexual acts she had witnessed, she was, in fact, more interested in the mage. Something about him totally fascinated her.

The next morning, while her parents slept off their night of debauchery, she had prowled around the tree. She even flew up and checked out if there were any holes in the trunk up higher, that would let her into the tree.

While the trunks of the trees looked solid, she just knew he lived in the tree but couldn’t see how to get in. It was very frustrating for Micky who was used to getting her own way.

Ricky had known she had been observing him the night before and was somewhat surprised to find that her watching him fornicate with her parents was a real turn on. When Micky started buzzing the tree, Ricky had thought she was trying to find him so he could do the same to her.

As enticing as initiating Micky was to a nympho like him, he knew as well as she did that, she was neither physically nor mentally ready for someone like him. Hence, he knew that he wouldn’t act no matter how much she begged.

It was her mumbled comment that she just wanted to see inside his house that made him realise she was merely curious about him. She had been sitting on a branch near the entrance to one of his libraries when she had let her frustration be known.

Ricky was as surprised as she was when he made the doorway visible. He watched with curiosity as she scrambled up onto her cute little, slipper covered feet, and went over to the door. He did smile when she knocked and didn’t just barge inside.

Unbeknown to Micky, her politeness endeared her even more to Ricky than her innocence and beauty. He had seen her acting the haughty princess with the hired help. It was at this point he realised that her true self was not the same as the image she projected to the world.

He chuckled when she called out, “Please, Master Mage, may I come in?”

Ricky reefed the door open. “What do you want, Faerie girl?” he barked crankily at her as if he was angry that she had the audacity to annoy him.

Micky gave him her most winning and disarming smile, not the least bit daunted by his greeting. “My parents seem a bit tired this morning and plan to stay another night to rest. So, I thought I’d come and say hello to our host. I’ve heard a lot about you and wanted to meet you.”

Ricky chuckled at this girl’s panache and invited her in. For Micky and Ricky, the next couple of hours were filled with some of the most fun they had both had for some time.

Ricky was delighted to find someone who loved books as much as he did. His love of books may even surpass his love of sex. It was a close call. He relished sharing his treasure trove with an appreciative audience, but he otherwise guarded them tenaciously.

Both of them were sad when they realised that Micky had to go. Micky did promise to visit when she could.

Unfortunately, it had not been as soon as either of them would have liked.


Now, five years later, Ricky welcomed Micky back into their favourite room.

As far as Micky was concerned, the library had not changed that much since her last visit. She felt that same ‘Welcome home’ feeling, that she had experienced the first time. She had a feeling it was a sensation that she would always feel when she entered this room. She smiled because she genuinely did feel that she had come home.

Ricky felt a strange sensation when Micky entered his house. He and his entity didn’t communicate a lot. After a hundred and thirty-two years of being together, their co-existence was simply a fact of his life. She was as much a part of him as his skin was.

To feel the entities excitement of being able to communicate with another entity that in the past, it had a relationship with, was a little disconcerting for Ricky. The entities that were linked with the magical items couldn’t speak as such with their host, but they could convey feelings and even evoke images.

Over time, the entity and host usually worked out a system of communication that allowed them to share a surprisingly large amount of information. The feelings of intense, tickling excitement that Ricky experienced from his entity had not been felt for over seventy years.

He still didn’t know what had happened to the mage who wore that ring. The man had not liked the idea that his entity wanted him to stay with Ricky, mostly because he refused to have a sexual relationship with Ricky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.