Daddy, I Don't Know - Cover

Daddy, I Don't Know

by Arquillius

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: I have no idea why I wrote this story. I just had to write it. Something told me to start writing, this would be the premise and I would have to write it all the way thru. I'm sorry ahead of time if this story offends you in some way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

It had been an terrible birthday for Donald. The party had been glamorous. The guests had been wonderful. Marla had made sure to go all out just as he wanted. Now, he sat there, in his easy chair, sipping his scotch. Another year older. He hated the thought. One step closer to death, and what did he have to show for it. Sure, his kids loved him. Everyone did. He was rich. Everyone loves rich people. When you’re rich you can do what you want. Who’s going to stop you? No one, that’s who.

These thoughts turned over and over in Donald’s head. He hated feeling older, he hated having a wife that kept getting older. He hated it! He wanted someone who could keep him happy and be young. He needed a younger piece of ass. One without the sag. A pussy that was fresh and tight. Everyone agreed with him on that. That much was obvious. He’d talk to others and ask them which they’d prefer, and they’d all tell him that they’d prefer young pussy, fresh pussy, and it would be the best pussy.

He swilled down the rest of his scotch, and stood up. He stumbled a bit as he did, but he had a purpose, a reason for what he wanted. He knew what he wanted. Now he just had to get it.

He stumbled from his study, out into the Foyer of his luxiourous home. He looked around for a moment. Everything was beautiful. What woman wouldn’t want to live here? What woman wouldn’t want to be his? None, that’s who.

He made his way up to his stairs so that he could assend and go to bed. He hated those stairs at that moment. Sure, they were as beautiful as the rest of his giant house, his mansion, but why did there have to be so many stairs. He grumbled at it, before climbing them to his second floor. The overview from the hallway to his lower levels was just as beautiful as being down there. He loved his mansion. Best mansion in the world. Everyone said it, even those who couldn’t see it first hand, the would see it on the tv, or in the news paper and say it was the most beautiful manion, and that it was the best mansion in the world.

He began walking down the hallway, heading for his bedroom. The kids were all supposed to be asleep, but one wasn’t. He noticed the light coming from a door that was slightly ajar. He stopped at the door, and looked in. There, sitting at her makeup desk was his Eldest Daughter. She was brushing out her long dirty blonde hair, with a brush. She was wearing a silk nightie that was blue in color. She looked so beautiful there.

Donald’s kids were always the best. He knew he had the most beautiful daughter. Everyone would tell him, they would say, ‘Your daughter is the most beautiful daughter.’ they would tell him every time they saw her. That’s when he realized. He had the solution to his problem, right there. Right where he needed it.

He stepped into her room and walked up behind her.

“Hey sweetie.” Donald said to his daughter.

“Oh, Hi daddy!” Ivanka said, putting down her brush and turning towards her father.

She stood up and threw her arms around her neck, hugging her father. He could smell her hair, and skin. She had showered not long ago. She smelled wonderful.

“I hope you had a good birthday.” She said before breaking the hug.

“It was pretty good.” He said. “But it made me realize I have a problem.”

“Oh really?” She asked. “What problem daddy? We have enough money to solve any problem!”

Donald turned around and walked over to her bed and sat down. He patted the bed inviting her to join him. Ivanka happily skipped over to the bed and sat down. She was only 14, but she was still so beautiful and pure.

“This problem, money can’t fix it, sweetie.” Donald told his daughter. “But maybe you can help.”

“What is it daddy? I’ll do anything to help you! I love you daddy!” Ivanka said.

“Daddy is feeling too old. Today was daddy’s 50th birthday, Ivanka. Daddy is getting closer and closer to death, and he hates to think about it.” Donald said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.