My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm

Copyright© 2020 by NoMoshing

Chapter 40: Isekai Life & Comfort Sex

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40: Isekai Life & Comfort Sex - Book 2 of My Isekai Life in D&D. Theodore and company are tasked with looking into mass disappearances taking place in distant, isolated villages, far from any kingdom or authority. In order to seek the truth, Theodore will have to deal with goblin tribes, alien concepts of honour, secret societies and druidic cults.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Royalty   Slow  

As it turned out, I shouldn’t have worried so much about explaining things to Yua.

“Someone is trying to have the sharp-eared princess killed, and since the goblins failed to do it, they are accusing her of terrible things,” she said in her own tongue as she summed up my explanation, having a little difficulty with the ‘goblin’ and avoiding the use of ‘elf’ entirely. “My lord and his loyal knight may also be implicated, but even if that is not so, we cannot allow this injustice to stand.” That last was a statement, not a question. It made me even more certain than ever of her paladin-hood.

“Right, and, well, for protection, the rest of us have decided that none of us can be left alone, in case of someone trying to kill us when we’re separated,” I began, but as it turned out I needn’t have worried about continuing my lie.

“I insist I stay with you, my Lord,” Yua said firmly, reaching out to grasp my sleeve. Her expression seemed ... conflicted, however. I was expecting her to be determined, or to have a begging look as she prepared to deny being dismissed, but instead her eyes flickered between meeting my gaze and looking away, almost as if she was ashamed of something.

“Are you sure? I’ll have Lady Calliope with me, so I won’t be alone,” I explained.

“Y-yes, my Lord,” she said, again appearing torn. “I am sorry to come between you and your lady, and I know I will be an ... inconvenience, but for the sake of my honour I must insist.”

I sighed with relief. At least Yua wasn’t dense, and knew what her staying here meant for me. “Alright, I’ll explain things to Calliope. I’m sure she’ll understand.”

In the meantime, I had to get rid of some of my spells. Knock, Featherfall, Mending, Floating Disc ... excellent choices for travelling overland, even day to day life, but not good ones for defending oneself in a trial, maybe even having to fight our way out of enemy territory. So, while we waited for Calliope to return, I did the only thing a wizard in AD&D could do when he had spell slots he wanted to free up: cast them. Luckily, all the spells except for the one I wanted to keep were harmless. Plus, AD&D had comparatively loose targeting restrictions compared to other editions- I didn’t have to be falling to make myself the target of Featherfall, for example.

Yua was giving me strange looks so I had to explain what I was doing, though. That was a little embarassing.

Soon enough, Calliope returned, giving me a little smile. “Sorrel is trying to get to bed a little early,” she explained, “Voss is going to be up for awhile, but he said he has a lot of weapon maintenance to catch up on from the past week of travelling, so he’ll be fine for awhile.”

I wonder why Calliope thought to add that last bit? “Uh, about Yua,” I said gesturing at the dragonborn girl, “She refuses to sleep anywhere else tonight, says it would dishonour her to abandon me when there’s danger.”

Calliope gave Yua a sidelong look. Yua stared back for a moment, but eventually looked away and started fidgeting under my lover’s stare and started fidgeting. There was a long silence, where I was beginning to wonder if Calliope was angry or something, but eventually she relented. Sighing under her breath, she muttered something- I think part of it was “Katriana”- and then pointed at the one of the sofas in the room.

“You may sleep here, and guard the door,” she said firmly, “But Theodore and I staying in the bed.”

Yua nodded wordlessly, even seeming to bow deferentially before she caught herself. “Yes, I ... I understand,” she added hastily.

Calliope smiled warmly. “Good,” she said, taking me by the wrist, “Now, Theodore and I are getting an early night, you should consider doing the same. Tomorrow is going to be a long, hard day.”

I found myself getting pulled into the bedroom by Calliope, a little bewildered considering the topic of conversation in our group chat, just an hour previous. My assumption about her intentions proved true, when, the moment the door to the bedroom clicked shut behind her, she practically leapt into my arms, pushing my back against the door and kissing me deeply. It wasn’t merely a passionate kiss, either- her tongue played against my lips for a moment before slipping in to meet mine, before she broke off just as abruptly.

“Sorry, for that,” she breathed, almost panting as she released me and stepped back, “You must think I’m so terribly slutty for doing that.”

“I am a little confused,” I said, shaking my head, “Not that I mind kissing you, Calliope, but what’s gotten into you? We were just talking about ... what happened with the princess, and now you’re like this. What happened?”

Calliope fidgeted nervously. “I know, I know, there must be something wrong with me ... it’s just...” she trailed off, collecting her thoughts. “I’ve been away from you for so long,” she finally began anew, “And finally when I had a chance to get you all to myself, without your sister or Ashryn in the way, we spend so much time travelling and crowded in with others, that we hardly get to do anything, and ... I’ve been waiting for this for so long, when you’d come back to me and we’d finally would have a measure of privacy again.”

“There’s more,” she added after a moment, “I know Sorrel got upset and what she and the princess went through was awful, but ... it made me realize all the more how important you are to me. How blessed I am to be a part of your life, even if I can’t have you entirely to myself.” She shook her head, as if to dismiss a bad thought. “It makes me sound like a flighty bookworm who’s read too many romance novels, but ... I need you to make love to me. I want to connect with you, to be reminded that, no matter how ugly the things we see as adventurers are, there are people in this world who can love each other and care for one another no matter how awful this world gets.”

I was stunned, and could only stand and gape at her with my mouth open. She must have seen my expression, because suddenly she looked away and shuffled her feet. “Sorry, I guess that’s been building up for awhile...”

I stepped forward and took her into my arms. One my hands softly cradled her head, enjoying the silky feeling of her hair. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, and brought her close, kissing her lightly on the bridge of her nose.

She put her arms around my wait and clung to me. “I love you, Theodore,” she sighed into my arms.

“I love you, too,” I whispered in reply.

We stayed like that for a long time, with me just enjoying the warmth of her hug and and the sweet scent of her body. Outside, I could see the moon rising very the trees just outside the palace gates, reflecting off the pale white quartz of the buildings beyond. I took a deep breath, and decided that, yes, despite everything, I wanted to be with Calliope, too.

I moved by hands to her shoulders, and eased the straps of her gown off, down her arms. She sighed in my arms, her hands travelling behind her back to pull at the laces back there that help her gown in place. The heavy layered fabric of the court dress tumbled to the ground, and the way that the moonlight highlighted the contours of her body, naked except for her hair ribbon and choker, took my breath away.

Getting me out of my court dress was a much less romantic affair. Why would I ever bother wearing pants again after how easy it was to get in and out of a robe? By the the time I was able to kick my bunches up hose away, Calliope’s hand was already cradling my cock, stroking me softly as she coaxed me to readiness. Her lips kissed a staccato pattern down my neck and chest, and I shivered from the contact. Such intimacy after so long without had a euphoric effect on me, and soon I had seized her around the shoulders once more, this time to kiss her deeply, our tongues dancing.

Calliope took over from there, pulling me eagerly towards the bed and gently pushing me down upon it. I scooted up so my head and shoulders rested on the pillows, meanwhile Calliope stalked up on all fours to bring her warm, moist mouth down over the tip of my cock.

The pace of her blowjob was long, slow and deliberate compared to the passionate exhalation of previous confession. Her tongue swirled across the head of my cock on every upstroke, and on every down her lips tightened invitingly around the girth of my shaft. I moaned as softly as I could. Part of me wanted to grab her head and drive my hips upwards, using her for my pleasure and ending it right there, but I struggled to remember that this is what Calliope had wanted- a slow, intense expression of our love.

When my rod popped free of her mouth and she began to move up my body it was almost a relief. My whole body seemed to throb with need, but I also knew my personal predilections, and if I took back the initiative, it’d be to control and get what I wanted, how I wanted it. Not that doing that couldn’t be loving, but Calliope seemed to know what she had in mind.

When she delicately took hold of my cock, and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, I was already aching for her to continue. I slid into her hungry sex with ease, and Calliope and I intertwined our fingers so she could keep balance while she rode me. The soft, wet velvet of her pussy felt like a dream, and we moaned together. Like the blowjob, Calliope set a languid pace, and together we simply enjoyed what it meant to be connected as lovers, and how it felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.