I Will Not Stop Doing Him! - Cover

I Will Not Stop Doing Him!

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: New husband is shocked at his bride's behavior and even more because she refuses to change it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   .

We’d been married less than a month, still in the “get laid twice or more a day” phase. The Internet went down at work and I was told to go home early. Fine with me because I could get some afternoon delight and we always did it at bedtime so I’d get three pieces today, having had a morning romp.

I came in quietly, wanting to surprise my sweetie, but when I found her the surprise was on me. Peeking through the almost closed bedroom door I saw her on all fours with a creamy cunt pointed right at me and her mouth wrapped around some guy’s cock as he laid on our marital bed. I was horrified and fascinated and just then she moved up and I watched the pussy I thought was mine alone slide down on that cock and began moving in a way I was very familiar with. It must’ve been their second time because cum-foam coated both of their parts as she moved vigorously.

I just sat on the couch, my mind whirling and my cock hard. After a while the bed noises and her familiar vocalizing stopped. When Carol came through where I was sitting on the couch to go to the bathroom, she was followed by a much older guy whose dick was still wet with their juices. After getting over her surprise, she introduced me to Jacob and vice versa and then they went to take a shower.

As soon as Jacob left she sat down next to me. Ignoring what had just happened, she said, “I guess you came home to get some loving. I never get too much so let’s go to bed.”

I wouldn’t put my dick in his stuff even though she pleaded so she finally bent over and sucked me off. I got up and left, my mind in an uproar, and just started driving around aimlessly. I learned later that she called Jacob to come back to get some advice, but not more cock.

In a flash of inspiration, I drove to my older sister’s house. Maybe she could help me sort things out. Her husband and kids were out doing something for a while so she gave me her full attention.

As we talked, I began sobbing uncontrollably. She’s always been the motherly type and she had only a housecoat on. I put my head against her big chest that I’d always fantasied about and I guess she had too because she pulled my mouth to one of her nipples and I sucked it like a newborn. They must’ve been real sensitive because when I put my hand on the other one she started to breathe hard and reached for my crotch. Feeling those big boobs had gotten me hard and knowing that aroused her even more. To skip over the details, we fucked for the first time and I think we both hoped it wouldn’t be the last.

She’d had more than one sex partner in her life, but I hadn’t. We talked and coupled as long as we could and she helped me understand it wasn’t the end of the world or my marriage. I stayed for dinner, kind of self-conscious when her husband and kids were there. Sis was on the phone with my wife for quite a while. She sent me home with strict instructions to talk this through and be always mindful that I loved this woman.

My bride apologized for keeping an important secret from me and realized it was a mistake. Jacob was her first but not only lover. He was also her mentor and she gave him a lot of credit for turning her academic performance around and helping her graduate. He also had advised her during the time that we were dating and getting to know each other.

They have had sex at least once a week for years, since long before she met me. He is married to his second wife and she knows about and accepts this special relationship. My wife gave up the other boyfriends she was having sex with when we got engaged but she was adamant that she would not let this very important one out of her life.

She wasn’t surprised when I said I had to think about all this and that’s when she told me she’d had Jacob back to help her know what to do. They had only talked, she reassured me.

When she took off her clothes and began kissing me all over, I couldn’t resist and I was soon plunging my pecker where it most liked to be. When she pushed my head down to kiss her pussy she whispered that she had cleaned it out and that made things a lot better. I still had to think about what I’d seen and it both disturbed and excited me.

That was quite a night, one I’ll never forget. We talked and fucked and I admitted what I done with my sister. She was waiting to see if I was honest, because Sis had already told her. I began to understand just how important Jacob was to her and that he was no threat to our marriage. Actually just the opposite, I came to understand. We each had someone trusted to talk about anything with, besides each other of course.

There is another time I’ll never forget. I’d just come home from work and my wife was in a pretty little thing we call her party robe because she wore it on our honeymoon. I’d hardly got in the door when she was pushing herself against me and kissing me all over my face. Without a word she took me to the bedroom and got my clothes off while I just stood there enjoying the play.

She was ready and, other than a couple of nipple sucks, she wanted me inside her. As I slid inside I felt the same feeling as when I go for seconds. I said softly, “Was this Jacob’s day?” She tightened her arms and legs and pussy around me as she nodded and thrust her hips, encouraging me to move inside her. I was inflamed with both jealousy and lust and slammed her hard. She squealed and gave it right back to me and we had an almost violent copulation. I came so hard that my balls ached. I’d never seen my wife thrashing in orgasm like she did that time.

When we finished and lay together panting, she whispered, “I loved that and I feel so sexy. I’m glad you’re such a good lover and husband and I have a surprise for you. Jacob told me that his wife, who is quite a bit younger than him, has been asking about a foursome.”

My cock hadn’t shrunk very much after I ejaculated but that brought it back to full attention and I started moving in her double-wet pussy. My sweetie kissed me hard and added, “I’d love to see how you look when you’re fucking and it would be really hot to have you watching me getting it. Should I tell them we’re interested?”

She could tell when I pounded her for the next half hour and left her with a sore pussy that I was.

It took almost two weeks to arrange a get-together and Jacob suggested that it be on neutral ground so he took a hotel room with two queen beds. We had dinner and I got my first look at Adrianna. She was about midway in age between our twenties and Jacob’s early fifties. A lovely and sophisticated redhead, her tits appeared to rival my sister’s. Speaking of whom, we were getting naked a couple of times a month now.

As we walked to the hotel after dining, the women started the swap by holding hands with the other’s husband. A wave of performance anxiety swept through me. How could I be good enough for this sophisticated mature beauty?

When we got to the room, Jacob turned on only one bedside lamp and began getting undressed, indicating to me that I should also. The women chose a bed and watched us. I stayed limp as I saw his barrel chested, former athlete body for the second time. He used the bathroom first and when I came out the women were disrobing. God, his wife was lovely! My organ showed the first signs of life.

That was accelerated when I saw my wife get in his bed, her pretty ass on full display, knowing full well what would happen to her there. Adrianne slipped in next to me and put her head on my shoulder, her breasts against my ribs, just as the lamp was turned off. I felt her shiver and asked, “Are you OK?”

She whispered, “Yes, I think so.” A pause and then she added, “I’m nervous. I’ve only been with my husbands.” That was a huge reassurance and I whispered back, “I’ve only been with two also.” She hugged me and her hands began exploring. I began stroking her top side and back until her wandering hands cupped my balls and began touching my full-blown erection.

She stretched up to kiss me and whispered, “That is nice.” I kissed her back hard and got tongue too. I rotated us ninety degrees so she was on her back and then I could begin pleasuring her firm breasts and hard nipples with my mouth. She made humming noises and those got even louder as my fingers found her lightly-furred pussy.

We had been occasionally distracted by whispers and pleasure noises from the other bed which reminded us that we were not alone. When the unmistakable fucking noises started Adrianne clutched me and said in a low, hoarse voice, “I want you!” That was enough and I moved between those lovely legs. Her hand rubbed my little head on her already wet outer pats and her hips urged my insertion. I took my time, going an inch deeper each push until our pubes got acquainted. She held me there with her legs around my back and kissed me hard for a brief time, then we both started moving in time with the sounds from the other bed. Damn, it was hot! She must have thought so too because she unmistakably came in just a dozen strokes.

I recognized my wife’s orgasm noise and the other bed went quiet. We picked up our pace. No attempt at silence now! I glanced at the other bed only a few feet away and with my dark-adapted eyes could see my wife on her side facing us and watching. Jacob was spooned behind her and peering over her shoulder. I briefly wondered if he was still in “my” pussy but his wife demanded my full attention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.