My Girlfriend Is a Cunt - Cover

My Girlfriend Is a Cunt

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Is what you choose really what you want?

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   .

What I mean by “cunt” is a girl or woman that anybody can stick their cock in and get their balls drained without even caring if the chick enjoys it at all. I call my girlfriend “Cunt” because that is exactly how she is.

She isn’t very good looking and is pudgy like too many American women. But her pussy is reasonably tight and her tits are pretty big because of the fat. I asked her out because a couple of my buddies were fucking her as often as they wanted and I was horny. First date she sucked me in the car before I bought her a cheap dinner and took her panties off when I wanted pussy for dessert later. My buddies didn’t lie to me. She was a decent fuck.

I kept banging her more and more often. I liked her body and had no idea how many other guys did too but who the hell cared? Finally, I asked her to be my girlfriend and took full command of her pussy. It really was a control thing. I think the fetish folks call it “Domination”, and she would do everything I said.

I trained her to serve my friends drinks when they came to watch porn and then turn around and offer them her pussy. Anyone could fuck her from behind; only I could get it from her front. I had a bunch of friends who always managed to stop over. She reported at least a dozen a week who enjoyed her hospitality. She was so proud of her popularity. Wet or dry, my cock got off in her just fine. Her pussy would often be full of cum and quite slippery which just made it easier for me to grab a piece.

On my birthday we had a real blowout and she proudly said that all of my friends fucked her that night. I’d banged the wife of one of my friends as a gift and hadn’t noticed what the Cunt was up to. He’d double-dipped my girlfriend so could hardly complain. I didn’t even want to stick my dick in her mess and she was hurt.

I really like this guy’s wife even though she’s a cheater. She has some class so I’d be over there pounding her tight pussy when he thought he was sneaking a piece of my girlfriend. We laughed about that as we rested for another round.

It was kind of comical when he asked for a divorce to be with my Cunt. His wife happily agreed and we are now engaged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.