Joan and the Adult Theatre - Cover

Joan and the Adult Theatre

Copyright© 2020 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 1: First Contact

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: First Contact - Joan is confused about her sexuality, she finds submissive women stories the biggest turn on but does not feel she is that way inclined. A chance reading of such a story leads her to contact the writer and the fun goes from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Joan was a woman of wealth, not super rich or even rich enough to be a spoilt brat but at 32, she had an ex husband whom supplied the alimony payments which meant she did not have to worry where the next dollar was coming from. There was one more thing of note, despite her blonde hair, steely blue eyes and trim 36,24,35 figure; Joan was a slut. This was probably the one thing her ex-husband failed to detect, otherwise he would not have needed to stray and ultimately divorce this sexually needy woman.

Joan simply felt something was missing in her life and began trolling the internet trying to find that missing piece. She never even connected that when reading adult stories, she always found the ones where submissive women made to perform strange sexual favours the most exciting and stimulating. And so it was, one day she found a writer whom, really triggered a nerve with her; as she read how this woman was simply told to go to the ladies room and seduce the next woman whom entered the toilet, they lady never said a word and simply trotted off to the female toilets and undressed in a cubicle waiting for the sound of the door to open. Just as described in the story, as the woman waited for that tell-tale sound, Joan also found her pulse begin to race as her cunt became hot and irritable. She could not resist as she hitched up her skirt and pushed her hand down inside her panties.

Her hand brushed passed her fine curly pubes and she silently groaned as she found her cunt hot and slick with pussy juice, eagerly she scanned the next few lines of text but the author had deviated away from the slut in the toilet and was now describing the Manageress of the coffee shop. Joan had two fingers buried in the heated juicy entrance to her cunt, as she sensed the terrible wait the slut was having to bear. Suddenly in Joan’s mind there sprang a question, to say she was asking herself the question would be a lie, it was if her mind was challenging her resolve as the question posed, How do you seduce a total stranger why you don’t have the choice of finding someone you are attracted too? Even worse for Joan was the thought, could I obey that demand?

Her heated cunt challenged her that the answer would be yes, some way she would have found the courage to obey the instructions. Joan was seconds away from her own orgasm, when she read that the manageress was the one to enter the female toilets, now her eyes glued to the monitor as she read, the slut opened the cubicle door and naked approached the manager silently from behind. The manageress pretended not to see the reflection in the mirror and waited to see how the slut would handle the situation as described to her by Master Roy.

The slut, whom by this time had taken on the appearance of Joan, suddenly tapped the manageress on the shoulder and as she turned round, the slut suddenly kissed her full on the lips and pushed her tongue towards the pale pink loosely closed lips of the manageress. There was a small amount of resistance before their tongues touched and the there was equal pressure pushing back towards the slut, whom now found the manageress squeezing the slut’s nipples and making her squirm to boot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.