Musings - Cover

Musings

by Mr. Niceguy

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Erotica Sex Story: Ken is in deep thought as his wife, Barbara and her friend, Beth, are sitting across the table from him talking. His thoughts are of Barbara and how they developed into what they are today. Eventually, his long-time fantasy becomes a reality. This is my first story posting on SOL before I attempt to post a much longer story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

Musings

Ken sat quietly one Saturday morning thinking about his wife, Barbara, as they both sat at the kitchen table talking to the neighbor’s daughter, Beth, who had just turned 19. Looking at the hunger Beth caused his thoughts to drift back to the beginning of his relationship with Barbara and how they developed into what it is today.

He remembered when they first met. Barbara was a senior in high school and had just turned 17. He, on the other hand, was 22 and had a good paying job that allowed him to afford a new car, nice clothes and his own apartment. At that time he had no idea that she was so young. She was sitting by herself in McDonald’s and, since there were no other empty tables available, he asked if she would mind if he sat with her. She smiled and told him she’d welcome the company. As they ate they talked and eventually she got up to leave. He thanked her for letting him join her and invited her out to dinner which she accepted after some pleasing on his part. From there on they started dating on a regular basis.

By the time he learned her age, and the fact that she was still a virgin, their feelings for each other were getting serious. His only concern was just how serious she was about her feelings for him. For the several first dates, whenever his hand got anywhere near her breasts or thighs, she would push it away with a sharp “Stop!”. They did kiss and when they did, their tongues explored each other’s mouth, but nothing further than that ever took place.

All that changed one night at a drive-in movie. They both had lost interest in the movie and their lips were locked together when his hand went down to her inner thigh. She said nothing until it started to creep up. She forcefully pushed it away with a “Stop!”. He was so frustrated, that he moved away from her and stared through the windshield before letting loose a rant about their relationship going nowhere which ended with him telling her that, while he really likes her a lot, he can’t go on this way. He sat back and started watching the movie. Barbara sat quietly for a few moments before asking him to drive her home. He did just that. When he parked the car in her driveway, she looked at him and he could see tears forming in her eyes. He said nothing. No kiss, not even a “Goodbye”. She opened the door, got out and went inside her house.

Two days later, in the evening, Ken’s phone rang. He picked it up and said “Hello?”. Barbara’s voice asked if they could talk. He could tell by her voice that she was on the verge of tears. He asked her “About what?”. She simply replied, “Us.” Twenty minutes later she was sitting in a chair across from him. He waited for her to tell him it was over or to apologize. She did neither.

“Ken, listen to what I want to say and please don’t interrupt. A few weeks after we started dating I liked you a lot. As time went by, I found myself falling in love with you. Now I’m not sure if it’s true love or not, but I feel myself missing you when we’re not together. Wishing you were there with me. Holding my hand, running your fingers through my hair, and kissing me. The other night, You told me that you liked me a lot. That isn’t enough for me to be sure that you really meant it or were only telling me that to get into my panties. I need to be sure you mean that. All I ask of you is to give me a little more time. I can’t tell you just how much time, but I’ll know when. Can you do that “?

He remembers feeling like a cad for acting like he did. Like some spoiled kid whose mother wouldn’t buy him a toy he wanted. He thought for a minute before answering.

“My dear Barbie. Those weren’t just words I used in an attempt to get into your panties. They were spoken sincerely. The only people I’ve told ‘I love you’ were my.parents and grandparents. I have told some girls that I like them, but.I never meant it to mean anything other than that. Do I love you? I think I do. In fact, I spent the last 2 days kicking myself in the ass for acting like I did that night. I was afraid that I had lost you. You don’t know how many times I picked up the phone to call you and apologize. I’ll give you time, if you can give me time as well. I’m sorry but I can’t help myself from wanting to touch you, to feel your body against me and to feel as though you feel the same way about me. I’ll go slowly. I promise, but the times have changed. This is the 70s It isn’t 1950 anymore. We’ve been going together for several months now and I don’t see anything wrong with petting each other”.

“Ken, I am so happy to hear you that you have feelings for me. I will give you time but I am still concerned about petting. It can lead to other things and I do not want to get pregnant. Too many girls I knew got pregnant and dropped out of school because of it. The worst part was that the boys who got her that way didn’t have anything to do with her afterwards. I couldn’t bear that.”

“Gee, Barbie, the last thing in the world that I want to happen is for you to get pregnant. Petting is just a show of affection and a bit of excitement. There are ways for both of us to get sexual release without the risk of you getting pregnant. I’ll give you time to get over your fears, but I can’t wait forever.”

Barbara looked down at her lap before answering. “Can we forget about that incident Friday at the drive-in? Can we start over?”

“Certainly we can. Are you sure, absolutely sure, that you want to start over?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I’ll try to change, but please don’t give up on me if it takes me a little while.”

He remembered that conversation as if it happened yesterday. They agreed to start over. Barbara insisted they start again at the drive-in on Friday.

As the two girls chatted, his mind drifted back again to that Friday. As they watched the movie, Barbara cuddled tight against Ken whose arm was draped over her shoulder. Ken sensed that Barbara was tense. It was as though she was afraid that he would try to touch her breasts. Finally, about halfway through the movie, she leaned over, kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, “I think I’m ready”. At first, he thought she meant she was ready to go home, but that changed with her next actions. She unbuttoned her blouse to the waist and reached behind her and took off her bra before sitting back in the seat leaving her blouse open. Her tits were about a size B cup which she later confirmed. He cupped her right breast and played with her nipple, squeezing and rubbing it. Her body stiffened as he bent his head down and placed his lips on her left nipple, sucking it into his mouth and playing his tongue around it. He felt her lift off the seat a little and he took his hand off her right breast and replaced it with his mouth, repeating the actions he preformed on the left nipple. She’s started to breath heavily and he gently forced his hand down between her legs. She offered no resistance to his hand and even spread her legs further apart. She was wearing jeans and he made no attempt to unzip them but gently rubbed her vagina through them. Her hips started to rise and fall as if she was trying to force the hands to run harder. Instead, he took his hand away and pulled his head off her breast and looked at her closed eyes. She opened her eyes and he kissed her. She put her hands around his head and whispered in his ear, “Please don’t stop”. He replied, “ No. I think we shouldn’t go any further so soon. Did you enjoy it? “ Her eyes opened wide. “ Yes. Oh, God, yes. “.

The scenario was replayed every Friday night with him going on longer each time. He was careful to not allow her to have an orgasm even though she begged him to go on. He thought it was strange that she never once responded by putting her hand on his penis, but he also knew that, in time, she would.

That time came one evening while they were in his apartment watching TV. They were on the sofa watching a movie and, of course, were right against each other. He suddenly felt her hand on his lap. The hand sat there for a moment then slowly moved down to the bulge in his pants and started to rub it. He looked at her and she looked back at him with a sly smile. “It’s big, isn’t it? Can I see it. I’ve never seen one except in books.” He told her to go ahead and take it out and she wasted no time unbuckling his belt and zipping down his fly. Her hand reached into his boxer shorts and pulled it out. She looked at it as she ran her hand over it. Her eyes were fixed on it as though it was one of the seven wonders of the world. “Kiss it.” He said softly just to see her reaction. Without any hesitation, she bent down and kissed the tip then began kissing the shaft down to his balls when she stopped and looked up at him. “ Lick it.” He said and again she started licking it moving from its base to the tip where she tried to poke her tongue into the small opening before continuing to lick it back down the opposite side until it reached his balls. She placed her hand under them and lifted them up. “Lick them, too.” and she did. When she stopped licking she looked back up at him as if she was waiting for her next order. “Put it in you mouth.” She hesitated for only a second before placing the tip in her mouth. He put both his hands on the side of her head and pulled it slowly towards his crotch then pushed it back until only the tip was in. He kept pumping her head feeding more of his dick in with each stroke until she started to gag. “I’m going to cum soon. “ he exclaimed and her head pulled back. He held it firmly in place and gave her the next order. “I ‘m going to cum in your mouth. When I do, I don’t want you to swallow it. I want you show me the cum in your mouth and then I will tell you to swallow it. Understand? “. She nodded and started pumping her head without him forcing it.

He remembered how she looked up to him and smiled before she opened her mouth wide to show him the semen that laid on her tongue and even dripping out of the corners of her mouth. “Did I do good?”, she asked after she swallowed.

It was a day after that incident when he recalled the events and he suspected that she had a submissive mindset. He couldn’t get that thought out of his mind. He decided to find out if his hunches were real or just a fantasy. That Saturday at the drive-in, as she was rubbing his dick through his pants, he told her that he wanted to see her completely naked. Without looking up, she flatly said, “Not gonna happen.”. He was a little disappointed but still held that she may develop her submissive attitude further along in their relationship. He wasn’t disappointed for long after that summer night.

It was Tuesday morning while he dressed and having a cup of coffee when the phone rang. “Ken, is there any way you can get the day off?” Barbies voice asked. He asked her what the matter was and she replied that her parents were at work and she had to see him. She was almost begging him, constantly saying “please” in nearly every sentence. He caved in and called work and told them he wasn’t feeling well and would not be in.

When he entered her house, Barbara’s voice rang out “I’m upstairs in my bedroom. Come up”. He ran up the stairs, afraid of what he may find. Was she sick or, worse, hurt? When he opened the door and stepped in he looked at Barbara standing completely naked in front of her made bed. “Is this what you wanted?” She whispered. Her face was red, and she looked down at her own body. “I know it isn’t anything boys drool over, but does it turn you off?”

He was dumbfounded by this turn of events and he couldn’t think of anything to say. “Turn around and face the bed.” He said with a soft, but firm voice, once he finally managed to speak. She turned around as directed and crossed her arms to cover her vagina. “Clasp your hands behind your head, please.” He waited until her hands were in place then walked over to her and ran a hand over both cheeks of her ass. “Bend at the waist and put your head on the bed then spread your legs wide”. He couldn’t believe how quickly she was following his requests. “Now reach behind and spread your cheeks as far as you can.” Again, she did as he directed. He placed a finger on her vagina and let it slip between the now swollen lips then slowly ran it up to the pink bud of her anus w here inserted just the tip in. She shivered but maintained her position and remained silent. He pushed his finger in a little deeper as he bent over and placed his lips next to her ear and whispered, “ I think you have a great body, but it’s not your body that makes me want you. It’s you. I enjoy being with you no matter what you’re wearing or not wearing. You are fun, you like me enough to stick with me and today you have shown me you will do anything I ask you to do. “ he kissed her ear and whispered “I love you.” Before withdrawing his finger and stepping back.

She remained in her position as she spoke. “I was afraid my tits were too small and that I’m too thin, especially my ass.”

“Really? I love your tits. I told you before that I prefer tits that don’t sag like two water balloons and that have those little pink nipples. As for your ass, it’s perfect. Nicely rounded and firm. I love your body, but most of all, I love you.”

“Are you done with my ass? Can I stand up now?”

He let her stand up and she turned around and kissed him deeply for several minutes then whispered into his ear. “I love you, Ken Williams. I will do whatever you want me to do ... forever.”

“You know that when, and if, we ever get married the pastor will ask you if you promise to ‘love, honor AND obey’. Do you think you can do that?

“No, I don’t think I can do that. I know I WILL do that.”

“I intend to test you on that even before he says it, you know.”

“Go right ahead. I will do whatever you want me to if it’s legal. Can I ask you a question?”

“Go right ahead and ask.”

“Knowing what I just said, do you intend to fuck me now? If so, I’m ready, willing and able.”

He laughed before answering. “No. Not now but in due time I will fuck all your holes. What I want right now is a good blow job. Get down on your knees, undo my pants and shorts, and get to work”.

He sat remembering how she fell to her knees, roughly knuckled belt and tore his pants and shorts down in one quick movement. His cock popped out and she had it in her hand, licking every inch of it before he blinked twice. When he came in her mouth, she opened her mouth to show him his semen before she swallowed it down with a smile.

“That takes care of you.” She started, “Now how about me?”

“I’ve always wanted to watch a girl masturbate. Get on the bed.”

“Really? I was hoping you’d do something for me. I’ve never played with myself in front of anyone before and I really don’t want to do it in front of you. Please don’t make me do that.”

“Did you not promise me that you’d do anything I wanted without question. I think you broke that vow already. You should be punished for that.”

“Punished? How are you going to punish me? I didn’t really say I won’t do it. I only asked you not to make me do it in front of you.”

“That is hesitating and questioning my request. You will be punished by a spanking.” he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Get over my lap, face down, with your arms under your body. I warn you not to try to block my hand from spanking you. If you do, it will only add to the number of spanks you’ll get.”

She positioned herself over his lap as she told him that she was never spanked before. That her parents didn’t believe in it. Her statement was answered by the first spank delivered with as much force as he could muster. Her ass immediately turned to a shade of pink where his hand landed and she let out a loud “Ow!” Three spanks later and her add was bright red and she was sobbing loudly.

“Do you have any hand or body lotion? “ he asked and she went to her dresser and brought a bottle back to him. He had her get back in position. Once she was settled on his lap, he squirted a glob of the lotion on her and and gently rubbed it in. As he rubbed she asked if he was finished punishing her. He told her he wasn’t. That he had planned to give her 10 spanks but his hand is almost as sore as her ass so he had to stop for a moment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.