My Dad and My Wife - Cover

My Dad and My Wife

by G. Rose

Copyright© 2020 by G. Rose

Erotica Sex Story: A young man and his sexy, petite bride move in with his divorced dad, who takes a shine to the girl. As the wife and father-in-law quickly go beyond flirting, and quite openly, the young husband finds himself in an awkward position as his dad is also his landlord and his boss. But, he finds knowing his place can have unexpected benefits as his family grows.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   InLaws   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

During my senior year at college I met one of the cutest girls I’d ever seen. Lauren was a blond freshman, and stood barely five feet tall, with a cute bubble butt and perky breasts that were just right for her small frame. She was dating a friend of mine and he told me she was dating several others too. Since she wasn’t going steady with anyone, I asked her out. She accepted and we went to a movie a couple days later.

During the movie, she took my hand and held it for the remainder of the show. I thought that was kind of strange for a first date, but I certainly enjoyed it. Later, standing in front of her dorm, she thanked me for the movie and said she’d be happy to go out with me again if I was interested. I told her I definitely was and we had a brief goodbye kiss on the lips.

On the third date, in my dorm, we fucked in my bed. She was obviously more nervous than me and seemed very inexperienced. In fact, she told me outright that she was pretty new at this, but she was willing to learn. Wow! I was going to have a trainee at fucking! And she proved good for her word as we were in her sack or mine every chance we got after that.

She hated school, all the deadlines and other pressures, and told me she was thinking of dropping out at the end of the school year. Naturally, I began to worry about losing her if she left school. So, I began to toy with the idea of asking her to marry me.

One sunny April afternoon, as we sat on a bench outside, she said she guessed if she couldn’t get a degree then the next best thing would be to be married to someone with a degree. This seemed to be the perfect moment, so I went with it. I said, “I’m going to have a degree next month.”

“Ah,” she said, “but could you be satisfied with an ignorant girl like me?”

“Yes, I could, but I don’t think you’re ignorant just because you’re uneducated.”

“Well ... you know I like sex and I’m learning everything you’re teaching me.” She smiled, with eyebrows raised as if in question.

“That’s very true, and I could definitely see myself fucking you the rest of my life.” She laughed at that. “I don’t have a ring, Lauren, but would you marry me?”

“I’d love to marry you!” she said, and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me deeply.

Since Lauren’s parents were not well off, she suggested that we elope to save them wedding expenses. I agreed to this as I just wanted to be married without all the folderol. Thus, two weeks after I graduated, and a week after I had started a new job as a salesman on my dad’s used car lot, we were married in a simple civil ceremony at city hall.

My mother, however, was furious that she wasn’t invited to the “wedding.” We had done it pretty much on the spur of the moment, with just us and one of Lauren’s friends as a witness. So, actually, nobody had been invited. But this didn’t appease my mother and she refused for me to return home to her house with my new bride.

My parents had only been married a couple years before divorcing. It turned out that my dad was a very busy womanizer. So, I had lived with my mom but saw my dad frequently while growing up. He’s a tall, burly, blustery guy, and a bit of a bully. He was always right and never let you forget it, but he always did it in a joking way, with a laugh, which tended to defuse any anger I would start to feel.

As we couldn’t afford our own place, I asked dad if we could stay with him for a little while. “Is your wife good looking?” He asked.

“Yes, she is, but why does that matter?”

“Well, if I’m going to have a young girl prancing around my house, I certainly want her to be easy on the eyes,” and he erupted in a bellowing laugh. “Has she got a nice figure?”

“Yes,” I chuckled, “she has a very sexy figure.”

“Wonderful,” dad said, “Then just tell her to dress as skimpy as possible, if at all, to keep this old man happy. Heh heh.”

“Okay dad,” I laughed, “I’ll tell her to leave the bathroom and bedroom doors cracked open now and then so you can get a peek.”

“Ah, wonderful. Then I’m sure we’ll all get along just fine.”

And so, Lauren and I moved into dad’s house. It was a modern three bedroom ranch with a pool and hot tub in an upscale neighborhood. Dad was a very successful auto salesman. As I introduced Lauren to dad, his eyes got real big and he said, “You were absolutely right on son, this girl looks like a sex machine on overdrive!”

“Wait dad, I never said that!”

“Not in so many words. But you implied it and it’s true.” Then he took her hand and raised it over her head while she giggled. “Now, turn around so we can see that cute little ass. He slapped her ass gently as she turned. Very nice. Once more, slowly.” Lauren continued to giggle as dad twirled her around. Then he abruptly took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. I was kind of stunned at this, but didn’t know whether or not I should object so I kept my mouth shut. He wasn’t just my dad, after all, he was also my landlord and my boss. I was highly dependent on him at the moment. He held her for a half minute or so as they looked into each other’s eyes with wide smiles on their faces. Uh oh, I thought, I’m going to have a mutual admiration problem here. They are clearly quite taken with one another.

“Now, sweet lips, how ‘bout you go get us a couple beers out of the fridge?” he said.

“Be glad to,” She responded with a smile, a curtsey, and a giggle.

As Lauren left on her assignment, dad turned to me with a wink and said. “You know you’re running a risk here bringing that sweet piece into my house. But I’d never take her away from you son; I don’t mind sharing,” and he erupted in a loud guffaw and clapped me on the back.

I figured I’d best go along with the joke, so I answered laughingly, “Well, she loves it dad, so I’m sure she’s woman enough for both of us.”

“Ha Ha, well I can’t wait to try her out.”

When Lauren returned with the beers, dad put his free arm around her and said, “We’re in luck, sweetheart, your husband says he’s willing to share.”

“Oh! Sounds good to me,” she laughed, and pursed her lips at him, which he kissed, rather slowly I thought. She made no sign of objecting, so I said nothing.

That evening we three sat in the living room watching TV. At one point Lauren went to our bedroom to get a sweater. “I’m a little cool,” she said when she returned.

“Dad reached out to her, saying, “Oh, I can fix that. Come sit with me.”

She giggled and said, simply, “Good,” as she let him pull her down on his lap in his recliner. He hugged her, put his hand high up on her thigh and said, “I’ll have you warmed up and your little motor running in no time, sweetheart.”

“Hmm, thanks,” she said, smiling at him.

Whoa! I began to feel a little funny, a little aroused. This is weird, I thought. My dad is basically making a pass at my young wife and I’m almost enjoying the show they’re putting on.

As Lauren sat on his lap, she turned to him, smiled, and ran her fingers through his hair. He pursed his lips and she kissed him. “I feel much better now, thank you,” she said.

“Well maybe we’ll make this your box seat for the future,” dad laughed.

Lauren squealed excitedly, bouncing up and down, looked at me and said “My box seat! Get it?” She laughed uncontrollably while affectionately tilting her head against his.

“Oh, this is a fun loving girl we have here, son,” dad said. He moved his hand another few inches up her thigh, almost to her panties, and squeezed. Lauren put her hand over his on her thigh, but made no effort to move it. Then she kissed the top of his head and turned her attention to the TV.

An hour or so later, dad said he was ready to turn in. Lauren stood to let him get up, wrapped her arms around his chest, looked up at him and said “Thanks for the box seat, daddy.”

“Well we want this cute little box to be comfortable,” he winked, then planted a big kiss on her lips. This didn’t surprise me, but when I saw her tongue move into his mouth I was frankly shocked. Jesus! My wife was coming on to my dad like gangbusters. And calling him daddy! At that moment I had the first inkling of a suspicion that I might be sharing her for real before long. As my cock twitched I felt guilty for it. This should be angering me, I thought, not arousing me. Where the hell is this going?

When we got into bed I couldn’t help myself; I was all over Lauren. She laughed and said, “Well I guess I know how to turn you on. I like it. And I’m glad you don’t mind sharing me.” Then she immediately planted a very long kiss on me. Was it so that I couldn’t respond and possibly object to anything she had said?

After our frenzied lovemaking, I lay in bed staring at the ceiling for hours, wondering where this wild ride was going to take us. My mind was in turmoil. It was all both delicious and frightening. We should probably just move out, but we had no money, and we would probably be without a job as well as a place to live. Such thoughts were making my cock tingle. It was almost as if I didn’t want a way out of this exciting situation. Ultimately, I tentatively decided to go with it, and fell asleep somewhat relieved.

The next evening, after dinner, we went into the living room to watch TV. Dad sat in his recliner and Laurel walked up to him and asked, “Do you want me?” Dad reached out and pulled her onto his lap, saying, “Oh, sweetheart, I’ve wanted you since I first saw you.

And you know that as well as I do.” He pulled her head down for a kiss and said, “Don’t you.”

“Well I’ve kind of suspected, but it’s nice to hear you say it.” She kissed him a bit longer then, as he slid his hand up under her skirt to her upper thigh.

About an hour later, Dad said, “Lauren, it’s a warm night. How ‘bout we go for a little skinny dip in the pool?”

She giggled, “Oh, I love it!” She looked over at me, raised her eyebrows, and shrugged her shoulders. I laughed and shrugged back.

“Well, I’m just going to come out and smoke a joint,” I said.

When we got to the lighted pool area, Lauren and dad started undressing, never taking their eyes off each other. Lauren was naked first and she raised her arms and tilted her head as if to say, now you’ve seen it. As dad tossed his underwear aside and stood up straight, Lauren said, “Wow, daddy. That’s impressive!” And she laughed. They both laughed. She was quite right. Dad was sporting a very substantial cock, probably half again as long as mine and much bigger around.

She held her hand out to him, he took it, and they walked around to the deep end of the pool and jumped in. When they came up, they swam about a bit, splashing each other and playing grab ass. After a few minutes of this play, they swam toward the shallow end. I was seated in a lawn chair just beyond the shallow end. Here, standing in thigh deep water, they embraced and kissed. They were being so open about it that it almost seemed natural.

Then dad dropped to his knees, pulling Lauren down with him. She appeared to wrap her legs around him. Lauren pulled one hand back from around his neck and put it down under the water between them. Dad chuckled, looked to the sky, and moaned. I could only surmise that she had taken hold of his big cock. She was giggling.

Quickly, dad dropped his hands to her hips, lifted her about a foot and began to lower her again as both of them looked down between them. Lauren sort of bounced, went, “Unnh,” and looked to the sky. Dad groaned loudly. Uh oh, this didn’t look good! Lauren put her arms around his neck, drawing him closer, and kissed him deeply. Dad lifted her a few inches then let her back down again. Then again, then the up and down got faster as Lauren squealed loudly, with a big smile across her face.

Holy shit, they were fucking! There was absolutely no mistaking it, my dad was fucking my wife in the pool, right in front of me! And she was obviously loving it, wagging her head back and forth and moaning loudly. That they were fucking was one thing, but that they were doing it so openly right in front of me, making not the slightest attempt to disguise their fucking, that slayed me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.