My Wife and All Their Kids - Cover

My Wife and All Their Kids

by G. Rose

Copyright© 2020 by G. Rose

Erotica Sex Story: Shy high schooler Billy pines for the angelic Daphne until she initiates a drive to the secluded make-out cemetery. Here Billy learns that Daphne is a very forward, confident, highly sexed being. Billy realizes that she is way out of his league, but oddly enjoys being with him. Billy soon learns that Daphne is not a one man woman, neither as girlfriend nor wife, but he ultimately acknowledges it can be very, very good to be with a bad girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Nudism   .

Daphne didn’t actually live next door, but she certainly had girl-next-door looks. She stood a slim five foot four, just an inch or two shorter than me, with corn-tassel blond hair and piercing dark blue eyes. I spotted her on the first day of my freshman year of high school. She looked like an angel ought to look like, and was almost constantly smiling or laughing at something or other. She was clearly a high spirited, fun loving girl. I fell in love with her instantly.

Through the next 3 years I watched her every moment that I could. Each fall I would follow her around school, learning her schedule, so that I would know where to be, and when, in order to catch a glimpse of her. The briefest glimpse would set my heart racing. I daydreamed of her constantly, but never in a sexual way. She just seemed so pure, I guess I wanted her to be above sex.

Finally, in my senior year, I got the big break. As I walked into my third period history class I saw her take a seat in the second row. I nearly knocked people over as I literally ran to the empty seat beside her. However, the moment I sat down I began to have second thoughts. This was maybe too close, like flying too close to the sun. I wasn’t at all sure my nerves could handle the pressure.

As I sat, she turned to face me with a big toothy smile and said “Hi.” I nearly swallowed my tongue, but it was tied too tight to go down my throat, or to speak. I just gave a quick nod and smile in her direction and then pretended to be looking for something among my books. I’m sure my face was crimson, and I could feel the sweat break out on my forehead. Yes, Daphne affected me. To be within her orbit was both exhilarating and frightening.

I soon learned that she was anything but a dumb blond. She did more than her share of class participation, and was clearly very bright, perceptive, and articulate, but not in a show-off way. Her confidence in her obvious smarts made her even more intimidating.

On the second day of classes, before the teacher arrived, she turned to me, stuck out her hand to shake, and said, “Hi, I’m Daphne.” I shook her hand as I nodded with a thin, quivering smile. I was too rattled to realize I was expected to tell her my name. So, she asked, “What’s your name?” “Ah, er, Bill.” I answered. “She chuckled softly. “Pleased to meet you Billy.” I groaned, inaudibly, as I had been trying to get people to call me Bill instead of Billy, which sounded juvenile to me. However, I was not about to correct her. Yet, it was many months before I realized there was a subtle message in her choice of name for me.

Daphne had been dating this tall, Joe handsome kind of guy for at least the past year. I saw them frequently holding hands and giving each other quick kisses when they thought no teachers would see them. Yes, it hurt a little to see this, but it was strangely a nice kind of hurt, which I didn’t understand at the time. It was maybe three weeks later that I realized that I might be a little weird when I saw them leaving school and found myself hoping they would kiss. He was kissing MY girl! Those little kisses always gave me an exciting little pang in my gut and a little bounce in my pecker. I didn’t understand it, but I liked it.

About a month into the school year, Daphne caught me one day just before I got onto the bus to go home and asked if I would go with her to the Dairy Queen. She explained that she had a car and that Joe handsome had football practice. “Yeah, okay,” I said, and followed her to her car, an old Chevy that had seen much better days. I was practically shaking with excitement as we pulled out of the parking lot. Of course, I couldn’t think of anything to say, and was super embarrassed by my silence. She picked up on it pretty quickly, however, and started a conversation about our history class. Surprisingly, things went pretty smoothly after that as we talked easily and ate our ice cream. It wasn’t really a date, but it kind of felt like one, and I couldn’t be happier, or so I thought.

She drove me home and pulled into our driveway to turn around. As we came to a stop, she turned to me and said, with a big smile, “Thanks Billy, for joining me. It was fun. We should do this again some time. Okay?” “Yeah, sure. Thank you.” I answered. I opened the door to get out but she grabbed my arm and said, “Hey! Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?” Jesus! I damn near creamed my jeans when she said that.

So, I leaned toward her, about to kiss her on the cheek, when she put her open hand on the side of my face and brought her lips to mine. I was shocked that the kiss lasted a good ten seconds and I felt her tongue quickly touch my lips a couple times. I didn’t have sense or experience enough to open my mouth and let her in. We said our goodbyes again and I floated into my house on a cloud. Life was good; so very, very good.

I spent the rest of that day and evening trying to figure out what had just happened. She had a tall, handsome boyfriend, so what was she doing going places with an average looking runt like me, and kissing me even. I couldn’t decode it, but I wasn’t going to let that interfere with my unexpected happiness. I figured she must be just goofing on me for kicks, but, to be with her, I’d take anything I could get, any way I could get it. I’d be her goofball anytime.

The next day at school, after we had taken our seats in history class, Daphne turned to me with a big, wide-eyed smile, reached out to grab my arm and said, “Hey that was fun yesterday. Want to go for a ride after school today?” “Yeah, I guess.” I mumbled, trying to be cool and not seem over excited.” “Don’t worry, I’ll make it worth your while,” she chuckled. Oh God! This can’t really be happening! I must be dreaming, I thought.

After school we got into Daphne’s car and drove off just a few miles to a small beach on a pond. We parked looking out over the pond and Daphne asked me how school was going for me. Talking with her was getting much easier. She never let there be much of a lull in the conversation. If I couldn’t think of something to say, she would always come up with a question to get me going again. It felt good, really good, just chatting with her.

“Oh, I know where we can go!” she said, excitedly. “The cemetery.” “Really?” I asked. “Yeah, it’s pretty secluded,” she answered. Secluded? I thought. Why would she want to go to someplace secluded? Unless ... I thought back to when we kissed in my driveway. Holy shit! Does she want to go make out? I wondered.

About ten minutes later we drove over a dirt and grass road through some woods and came to the hillside clearing of a small cemetery. She turned to me, broke into a big smile, and asked, “Want to get in the back seat?” I just shrugged and said, “If you want to.” “I do,” she said, “It’ll be fun.”

So, we got into the back seat where she slid over next to me and put her arms around my neck. “I like kissing you,” she said. “Do you like it?” “Well Yeah ... a lot!” I blurted. She pulled me close and kissed me; the longest, wettest kiss I had ever had, by far. This time she wasn’t just fooling around as she pried my mouth open with her tongue. Our tongues danced an excited tango until she sucked my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it hard. When she let it go, I guessed she wanted me to return the courtesy, and I did. By then my cock was as big and as hard as it had ever been before, and pulsed like it was trying to break out of my pants.

Daphne then took my hand and clasped it to her tit over her t-shirt. As she squeezed my hand, she whispered in my ear. “My tits like to be played with, and you can play with them as much as you like whenever we’re alone. Will you do that for me?” “Yes!” I groaned. Jesus! Unbelievable! She was asking me to play with her gorgeous tits.

She broke our kiss and said, “Wait a minute, I want to feel you skin to skin,” and she pulled her t-shirt over her head. Since she was braless, her glorious tits popped into view as the t-shirt went over her head. Her tits were on the small side as she was a bit skinny, but they had a very sexy cone shape with big puffy nipples. I almost swallowed my tongue. She broke into a big smile as she looked at me with those piercing baby blues. ““You could make a girl really happy, Billy, if you would kiss and suck them.” I had her left tit completely engulfed in my mouth in less than a nanosecond. As I sucked, I ruminated on whether heaven might be a bit like this, with the gorgeous tits of a beautiful, sexy young girl to suck on at will. No, I guessed heaven probably couldn’t compete with this as I shifted my mouth to the other tit.

I stopped just for a second to ask her if I was doing it right. “You’re doing awesome, Billy. My tits just love to be touched and sucked and worshipped. And you’re really good at it. Thank you.” I hated to stop, but I felt obliged to return the thank you, then returned quickly to the business at hand. She wrapped her arms around my head lovingly as I sucked.

I almost jumped out of my skin as she reached down and squeezed my dick through my pants. “Can I take it out so I can see it?” she asked. “Well, yeah, I guess,” I answered. I was getting nervous though, as she unzipped me, afraid she would be disappointed in my six and a half inches. As she pulled it from my shorts and grasped it tightly, I almost came. “Oh, it’s nice, Billy, really nice. A girl could be really happy to be able to play with this once in a while.” I couldn’t help laughing a bit as I said “Anytime.” “Anytime? Really?” She asked. “Well yeah, of course,” I answered. “Great! I think we might be taking lots of rides from now on,” she whispered.

“Um, what about your boyfriend?” I blurted out, and immediately regretted it. What a stupid thing to bring up at a time like this. “Oh, he gets his. Don’t worry about it. And I’m going to let him know you and I are going to be friends and he better get used to it.” Then she kissed me as she started stroking my cock slowly and lovingly. “Let me know when you’re ready to cum and I’ll speed up,” she said. “But no hurry, I love doing this and I can do it as long as you want.” “Oh, god, you’re an Angel,” I groaned as I immediately started to spurt. She quickly cupped her other hand a few inches above my cock and intercepted most of the rest while she giggled.

After I got home that afternoon I hurried to my room and jacked off, thinking about what had just happened. Incredible! She had said I could play with and suck her tits whenever we were alone. And she likes my cock and gave me a hand job. Life is good; very, very good!

But I had sure misjudged this angel, thinking she was purity itself. Obviously she was a hot little minx who enjoyed playing around with sex. I was of two minds about this. On the one hand, she really wasn’t the same girl next door that I had fallen in love with. But on the other hand, I was fucking loving the sex. Could you be in love with a girl who loved sex and gave hand jobs on a second, informal, daytime, non-date kind of date? I wasn’t at all sure, but she was still on my mind constantly. I was still fascinated by her, but in quite a different way.

The very next day, a Friday, Daphne asked me to take a drive with her again. She winked with a big smile as she asked me and I was pretty sure I was going to get another hand job. This time we didn’t go to the pond, we went directly to the cemetery where she jumped out and got into the back seat without a word. She got there no more than two seconds before me as I was as anxious as she to begin the games.

She immediately moved next to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and planted a very juicy kiss on me. Sprang! My hard-on felt very constricted in my pants. She pulled back and put a serious look on her face. “Billy, I can trust you to be discreet about what we do, can’t I?” “Of course,” I said. She added, “It’s just about my boyfriend. He’s useful to me right now and I don’t want to lose him. Maybe someday, after I’m through with him, you and I can go public. I think you’re really sweet and I think I’d like people to know we’re together. Can you wait awhile?” “Yeah, sure.”

“You don’t mind that I’m intimate with my boyfriend, do you?” she asked. “No.” Then I chuckled just a bit as I thought of how I had enjoyed all those times I had watched her and her boyfriend kissing. “What are you laughing about?” She asked. I figured I might as well be honest with her, so I told her, “I sort of like it in a way when you and your boyfriend kiss.” “Wow! Really? Oh, I like that,” she said, excitedly, and kissed me deeply. “Would you like to watch him and me doing other stuff?” “I don’t know. Probably.” “Well I sure wouldn’t mind if you watched, but I’m not sure how to broach the subject with him so it will probably never happen.”

I didn’t want to piss her off by being too nosey, but I couldn’t resist asking, “So what sort of things do you do with him?” “Oh, everything,” she laughed. “I would like to fuck you too, but I promised him I wouldn’t fuck anyone else while we were going steady. I hope that’s okay.” I just shrugged my shoulders as my cock stiffened just a bit more while I pictured her with her legs spread for Joe handsome. Delicious!

“Billy, can I play with your beautiful cock now?” Beautiful? I thought. That adjective would never have come to mind in my universe. I shrugged. “Sure.” Her eyes and her smile got bigger as she unzipped me and took my cock in both of her hands. Sweet Jesus! I thought. And, curiously, I felt love for her at that moment. Not just lust, but actual love. Perhaps guys are just naturally inclined to love girls who really like their cock.

“My boyfriend likes me to suck his cock. Would you like me to suck yours?” I almost spurted as she spoke those words. It’s sort of like being asked if you’d like to be given a million dollars. The answer was beyond obvious. “Yeah!”

“Okay,” she said, “But you have to promise to cum in my mouth, ‘cause I love cum.” “I promise! Hell yeah!” We both laughed as she put her head down and wrapped her magnificent mouth over the crown of my dick. It was startling in the extreme that this sweet, lovely girl was actually sucking my cock. Life was good. Very, very good!

I slumped down in my seat a bit as this oh so sexy girl alternated between licking my shaft and sucking hard on my crown. She was clearly trying very hard to suck the juice out of my cock. She wanted it bad, and I gave it to her. She lifted her head up then and looked me straight in the eyes as she opened her mouth and showed me a puddle of come on her tongue. She gently swallowed and gave me a broad, satisfied smile. “Mmm good!” she said. I started to get hard again, immediately. It occurred to me at that moment that all that talk in church about everlasting life in heaven being the ultimate goal was so much nonsense. Nothing was better than this; a beautiful girl sucking the juice out of my engorged cock. Nothing.

Daphne broke the spell then. “I have to get home early today to help my mother with something. But it looks like you’re getting hard again,” she laughed. “I can suck it a little more if you like, if it doesn’t take too long.” “Um, okay.” “Next time I’ll suck it as long as you want. I promise.” I laughed and held out my hand to shake. “Deal!” She shook my hand, laughing, and said, “Deal!” Then she kissed me quickly before dropping her head to my lap and taking my swelling cock into her sweet mouth again. I was young and vigorous so it took only a few minutes for sweet Daphne to suck me dry again.

She raised her head then, swallowed, smiled, and planted a secure lip lock on me. It felt a little strange kissing the mouth that had just sucked my cock. But, as she swirled her tongue in my mouth, I quickly decided that it was kind of sexy kissing her now. I was in lust and I was in love. I’m not sure which feeling was stronger. It was very, very good.

I didn’t get to see Daphne on Saturday, but she called me in the early afternoon on Sunday and asked if I’d like to go for a ride. I, of course, interpreted this as would I like to get a blowjob. A half hour later we were in the backseat of her car with her hand wrapped around my tumescent cock. “Could I suck your tits a little first?” I asked. “Of course!” she said, beaming, as she pulled her jersey off over her head. “I’m so glad you like my tits,” she said, “I know they’re not very big.” “They’re perfect,” I answered. “I love their shape, and your puffy nipples.” “Well, they’re all yours, Billy, anytime, anywhere. Well ... not quite, but you know what I mean. And if we’re alone you don’t have to ask. You can see them, feel them, and suck them all you want. I love it.

So I sucked, like a babe at its first feeding. I had been honest; her tits were indeed perfect in my mind. As she began to murmur in obvious enjoyment, I screwed up my courage and asked if I could see the rest of her. “You mean you want to see my pussy?’ “Yes!” “Well, it isn’t much to look at,” she laughed. “I’ll be the judge of that,” I said. “Okay,” she said, as she began to pull her dungarees and thong down together.

She started to giggle as she brazenly sat back against the side of the car, pulled her feet up on the seat and spread her knees, giving me a clear shot of her little pussy. “Can I touch it?” I asked, hopefully. “Of course. You can do anything you want with me except fuck me. You know, because of my promise to my boyfriend.” So, I started to finger her, hesitantly. “Do you like it?” she asked. “Yeah, it’s awesome.” Her smile widened. “Well, now that I know that, I’ll always just pull down my pants for you when we’re alone.” Great!” I responded.

“You know, some guys kiss and lick girls down there, but I could never get my boyfriend to do it.” Sensing a chance to go one up in her estimation versus her boyfriend, and being curious, I said, “I’ll do it if you want.” “Oh, god, that would be awesome. I’d be eternally grateful, Billy.” With that, I put my head between her legs and gave her a light kiss on her slit. Then I licked, quickly. Then I licked again. Hmm, not bad, I thought. Then I got really hungry for her juices and planted my mouth over her cunt and sucked hard. “Oh! That’s wonderful! Please, keep doing that!” So I did. After a few minutes of this she put her finger on her clit to show me where it was and explained that it was the seat of sexual stimulation for her. Soon she had me sucking her clit while she thrashed about like she was having one continuous orgasm. She loved it. I loved it. I just couldn’t get over it; here I was sucking the cunt of the cutest girl in that whole damned school. Life was good.

“Billy, I promise you I’m going to be begging you to fuck me one of these days. I don’t know when, but you can count on it. I promise with all my heart.” “Awesome! I’d like that. Um, in the meantime, can we keep sucking each other?” “Oh god, yes! Every day if we can. I love sucking your handsome cock and I love it when you suck my cunt. You don’t mind my saying that word do you? It turns me on.” “No, I don’t mind. It turns me on too when you say it.” I laughed. “Cunt, cunt, cunt!” She shouted. I laughed so hard my belly hurt. What a girl. What a darling girl. Our secret world was what a heaven ought to be like; just pleasing each other with our talk, and hands, and mouths, and tongues.

After that Sunday, we were together practically every day at the cemetery, playing sex games; talking and kissing and touching and sucking each other until we had both had several crashing orgasms.

But when mid-November came, football season ended and we weren’t able to get together in the afternoons. I asked her if she was going to the cemetery with her boyfriend and she laughed as she answered, “Of course! I’d really rather be doing that stuff with you, but he’s not totally useless, so... “ “I wish I could be with you after you’ve been with him in the afternoons,” I said. The idea made me hot. She made it clear it made her hot, too, when she answered, “Oh god, that would be incredible!” She got a mischievous grin on her face as she asked, “Would you lick me?” “Yes!” “Oh, that would be the awesomest!” She hesitated a bit then added, “That’s it, we have to do this. I know; I’ll tell my boyfriend we can’t stay as long at the cemetery. Then, after he takes me home I’ll come get you and we’ll go there. Okay?” “Okay!”

Late the very next afternoon, I was sucking her boyfriend’s cum out of her cunt. At first, the idea of doing this was a turnoff, but I was in lust and in love and I wanted desperately to please her, so we could continue to be together. So ... Surprisingly, after the first couple of licks, I got as turned on as I had ever been and had to admit to myself that I liked it. And, wanting to please and impress her, I told her I really enjoyed sucking her boyfriend’s cum out of her cunt, and with those exact words. She squealed with delight at this confession. She was a nasty girl, and oddly, I loved her for it. After all, this was absolutely the best part of my life – being nasty with her.

Early in the new year, Daphne told me she wasn’t happy with our arrangement. There was a school dance coming up and she wanted to go with me and not her boyfriend. I was blown away. I couldn’t understand why she would break up with that studly Joe handsome to be with me. She explained that the sex was a little better with me, but the real reason was she just enjoyed being with me more as I was smarter and nicer to her. Well, who was I to argue.

Then she threw me a curveball. She said her boyfriend would take the breakup better if she told him they could still fuck and suck now and then, and asked if I would be okay with that. My dick came to attention as I pondered this suggestion. Again, I thought honesty was the best policy, so I told her that I’d really like it if she kept fucking him. I had come to terms with my weird desires and thought it would be great if she was fully on board with them. I needn’t have worried. She admitted that the idea turned her on too. To be fucking both of us was what she had always wanted, she said, so this would be perfect.

Three days later, on Saturday evening, I fucked the sexy Daphne for the first time. And wouldn’t you know it, she had arranged to spend a couple hours with Joe handsome before she picked me up, so our first fuck was in his juices. We both loved it and openly admitted as much to each other. I told her I was simply ecstatic that she was still fucking her ex, and she couldn’t thank me enough for being okay with it. Joe handsome was a decent fuck, she explained, but his refusal to suck her cunt had finally become a deal breaker. I, of course, was happy as hell to be sucking her cunt, especially after Joe handsome had deposited a copious load in it. And Daphne and I enjoyed sharing that load as we occasionally kissed while I was eating her.

We became a boyfriend-girlfriend couple and I spent a lot of time exploring my feelings that spring. I was seriously considering asking Daphne to marry me. We got along great, and not just sex wise. I felt like I had met my soul mate. Yet, I was not under the delusion that she would or could ever be faithful. Nor was I at all sure that I would want her to be. I struggled with these questions. For example, I was pretty sure that I would want her to go on fucking Joe handsome even after we were married. Sloppy seconds were simply the best; too good to give up.

Then there was the question of kids. She was on the pill and was taking both me and Joe handsome bareback. I didn’t want this to stop, but if we decided we wanted her to get pregnant, we would have to stop with the pills; and would we just continue as we had been, both of us barebacking her? Thinking about this gave me steel-hard erections, and I began to wonder if I could trust myself to be sensible. Or did I even want to be sensible? I was pretty sure Daphne would be on board with anything I proposed, given her enormous sex drive.

Few kids just graduating from high school would be able to handle the financial demands of marriage right away, but I was more fortunate. I had been working part time for my dad in his independent IT business for the past four years and he was quite willing to take me on full time at a very good salary. I had a knack with computers and was probably as proficient as my dad. Also, I was relatively frugal and had saved up nearly $15,000 over my high school years. And, of course, my parents just loved Daphne. They saw her as just the cutest, sweetest little thing on the planet. If they only knew what this girl was up to in private!

My mother was kind of pushing me to go to college, but I couldn’t see the sense of it. I would be spending a ton of money, and probably taking on a lot of debt, when I already had a high-paying profession that I enjoyed. The prospect of living with Daphne and being in the same bed with her every night was just too enticing. I knew that married people can get blasé about this after a while, but something told me that Daphne would never let her sex life become blasé. That knowledge was both a comfort and a fear. I would be tying my life to a sex-charged nymph for better or for worse. I also knew the only way to handle that was to do what I had done ever since I had gotten to know Daphne; just hand her the keys to the relationship and go with it. The ride might be a little scary, but it would also be exhilarating. She had never disappointed me before.

When I mentioned to my parents that I was thinking about asking Daphne to marry me, they were of course opposed because of our ages. One very important consideration that I didn’t tell my parents about was my fear that a Joe-even-handsomer would come along and take Daphne away from me if we weren’t married soon. I knew from the first time I laid eyes on her that she was way out of my league. I couldn’t explain her interest in me, but when a girl is a ten and a guy is a four and a half, then he was a fool if he wasn’t deeply concerned about competition.

So, about a month before our graduation, I proffered a ring and asked Daphne to marry me. Of course I did this in private as I was anything but certain of her response. In characteristic Daphne fashion she squealed loudly, wrapped her arms around my neck and yelled, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I still count that moment as the biggest relief in my life. She was going to be mine! For sure, she would be mine only in the sense that a cat could belong to someone, being the blissfully independent creatures that they are. But that was fine. I would be within her orbit so long as I could please her, and that was good enough for me. So, I made a pact with myself at that moment that pleasing her would forevermore be the most important task of my life. Whatever Daphne wants, Daphne gets, if it was within my power.

We planned a small wedding for mid-July, with the reception in the ballroom of a hotel in the city. We would reserve a suite for our wedding night at the same hotel and board a plane for Jamaica the following day. Jamaica was Daphne’s idea, and whatever Daphne wants ... When Daphne said “I do,” it was one of the four high points of my life to that point, along with my first hand job, my first blowjob in Daphne’s sweet mouth, and our first fuck. Life was good.

We had a rock cover band which played oldies, but I only got to dance with Daphne once. After that, guys just kept cutting in so her partners were changing constantly. And she was having a ball.

After an hour or so, while I was standing with a group of my buddies, drinking and talking, Daphne came to me dragging Joe handsome by the hand and whispered in my ear that she was going to show him our suite. I had just opened my mouth to object when she dragged him off at a fast walk. I’d feel like a geek running after her in front of all my buddies, so I just stood and watched her go.

There was a stirring in my pants as I began to realize what was likely – practically certain – to happen in the king size bed in that suite. I wasn’t able to concentrate on the conversation since my mind was four flights up from that ballroom. Sure as hell, my old nemesis Joe handsome was going to be first to fuck my wife as a married woman, and probably in her wedding dress. I leaned against a table to cover my hard-on as I contemplated getting sloppy seconds on my wedding night.

I fought a battle with myself over the next hour as I wanted desperately to go up to our suite to break it up, yet I also wanted to give them time to do the deed, since it was probably too late to stop it anyway. Then Daphne appeared, in regular street clothes now, still dragging Joe by the hand. Her hair was messed up and she had beads of sweat on her forehead. “Joe wanted to congratulate you, hon.” She said to me. “Okay,” I said, as Joe stuck out his hand to shake, with a cat-that-fucked-the-canary grin on his face. “Um, thanks, Joe.” “Oh, thank you!” Joe said, putting to rest any doubt that he had just nailed my bride. Daphne said, “I have to go talk to my parents.” Then she kissed me quickly, turned to Joe, put her arms around his neck and frenched him, right in front of my friends. I was shaken by her brazenness. And turned on.

A couple hours later I was squishing three fingers in and out of my new wife’s very soggy cunt. Then I got some absolutely awesome sloppy seconds on her. Okay, she was pretty much out of control already, but I was still deliriously happy that she was my wife, and I rededicated myself to pleasing her any way I could. And, let’s face it, I had already accepted Joe handsome into our sex life several months ago. We fucked a couple more times that night, then Daphne sucked me for nearly a quarter hour trying to get me hard for a third go. Even though I reran a picture in my mind over and over of Joe fucking her earlier that evening, I couldn’t get it up again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.