Coming to Nuremberg - Cover

Coming to Nuremberg

Copyright© 2020 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story follows Dieter Pfeiffer and Gisela Fischer, two teens in 1938 Nazi Germany, as they attend the Nazi Party Rally in Nuremberg. The Hitlerjugend forces to two teens together prematurely. This story follows as the two have a baby, fall in love, survive the chaos of a world war and then marry.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   First   Pregnancy  

“Wasn’t the Führer’s speech amazing?” Werner Sommer gushed.

“The Fatherland is fortunate to have a leader like him,” Karl Müller agreed. Dieter Pfeiffer rolled his eyes but managed to keep his mouth shut otherwise. He had to admit the pageantry that evening had been moving.

Thirty-one teens from the Hitlerjugend and Bundes Deutsches Mädchen (HJ & BDM) cells from Leck, Schleswig-Holstein were riding a bus back to the Nuremberg Hitlerjugend barracks after the youth night of the 1938 National Socialist Party Rally.

The Party trumpeted how the Hitlerjugend marched to Nuremburg for the Youth Rally but the truth was somewhat more complicated. It took hours to sort out the 50,000 jugend [youth] and get them directed to their evening accommodations. No cell would have time to march far enough to reach a proper camping area nor to set up camp that evening. That night, they would stay in the barracks. Tomorrow the march back to Leck, in Schleswig-Holstein along the Danish border, would begin.

The girls, sat in the front of the bus. The boys, sat in the back. Dieter stole glances at Gisela Fischer at the front of the bus. He saw her glancing back at him a few times. She always gave him a smile. The two had shared three dates over the summer. The last one, two weekends ago, Gisela had allowed Dieter’s hand to roam. He had felt up her wonderful tits as they exchanged French kisses. God in Heaven, he needed to find time alone with Gisela.

“I hope I am in one of the lucky couples tonight,” Werner commented to Dieter.

“Lucky couples?” Dieter asked. “What do you mean?” Werner, seventeen, had attended the Nazi Rally last year.

“Two or three of the pure Aryan couples are allowed to share one of the leader’s rooms in the barracks,” Werner explained.

“Frau König would never allow that,” Dieter said.

“The fight with the Bolshies will take decades,” Werner explained. “The Party looks the other way when young Aryan boys and girls decide to fuck. What’s the worst that happens? The fatherland has another strong Aryan baby to grow up and carry on the fight with Moscow.”

“You are sure about this?” Dieter asked, shocked at the news.

“I wasn’t lucky enough last year, but I watched Georg Fischer take Katje Hauser to a leader’s room and spend the night with her.”

“Gisela’s brother?” Dieter asked.

“Ja, Georg,” Werner replied. “He’s in the Wehrmacht now. Katje had their baby, three months ago.”

“It can’t be,” Dieter blurted.

“I am telling the truth,” Werner swore.

“Amazing!” Dieter exclaimed. “Maybe it’s true but I’ll never get picked. What I would give for a night with Gisela.” Werner just laughed.

“They’re looking for Aryans for their couples,” Werner said. “Frau König and Herr Baumann already think the Fischers are good Aryans. You...” Werner laughed. “You are sooo ... totally Aryan looking. Blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I’ll be shocked if you don’t get picked tonight.”

The bus pulled into what looked like army barracks. The sign at the gate told a different story. This was the Nuremberg Hitlerjugend Barracks. The bus stopped in the front of the compound. Herr Baumann, the leader of the Leck HJ cell and Frau König, leader of the BDM cell, called for their charges to grab their packs, unload and march over to Hut 27, their destination for the night.

The huts were long, one-story wooden buildings that looked to be no more than two or three years old. The boys entered one end of the barracks. The girls entered the other end. Two or three other HJ cells shared the bunks in the barracks. Washrooms and leader’s rooms separated the boys and girls’ section of the barracks.

Dieter, Werner and their friend Karl Müller selected bunks. Dieter took the top bunk over Werner’s bed. Karl was beside them in the next pair of bunks. Herr Baumann came out to the common room and called for quiet.

“Werner Sommers, Dieter Pfieffer and Rutger Jannsen, please bring your gear and follow me,” Herr Baumann announced. Rutger, a sixteen-year-old classmate of Dieter’s, glanced over and Dieter and Werner. Dieter gave his friend a blank look and shrugged. Werner smiled like the Cheshire cat.

“Told you so,” Werner crowed as the three boys followed Herr Baumann to the leader’s rooms. “I wonder who we will be paired with.”

“Paired with?” Rutger asked. He had no idea what was coming. Dieter was worried. He and Gisela Fischer were developing a good relationship. What would she think if he slept with another girl tonight? For the Fatherland or not, he doubted she would forgive him if he slept with another girl.

Herr Baumann took the three boys into one of the leader’s rooms. The room had a bed large enough for two, a dresser with a wash basin and a shelf with hooks to hang your things for the night. The tight room probably measured 3.5 by 4 meters. Herr Baumann motioned for the three boys to sit on the bed.

“All of you are good Aryan boys who have excelled in the HJ,” Herr Baumann explained. “You have earned an opportunity tonight, thanks to your Aryan bloodline and your good work in the Hitlerjugend. We are going to pair you up and allow you to enjoy the comfort and privacy of the leader’s rooms while we stay here.”

“There are three of us,” Rutger asked. “You said paired. Are all of us going to squeeze in this room?”

“No, Herr Müller,” Herr Baumann replied. “I said paired. You will be paired with one of the BDM girls tonight.” Werner grinned. Dieter nodded. Rutger stared at his leader in disbelief.

“The Fatherland is in an epic struggle with the Bolsheviks,” Herr Baumann explained. “The struggle with the Reds could be decades long. Deutschland will need every able-bodied Aryan man to overcome the barbarian hordes from the East. Your Fatherland is asking each of you to begin your contribution to overcoming this menace tonight. You are to share your bed with a good Aryan girl. If this should happen to result in a full-blooded Aryan baby, so much the better for the party and the Fatherland.”

Herr Baumann paused to gauge the reaction of his charges. Werner was still grinning ear to ear. Rutger was shocked at this development. Dieter was a harder read. He didn’t seem surprised at the news that they were to sleep with a girl tonight but still, he didn’t seem as happy at the announcement as Herr Baumann expected. He reached over and patted Dieter on the knee.

“It will be fine,” he said. “Dieter, you will be paired with Gisela Fischer.” That brought relief and then a big grin to Dieter’s face. Herr Baumann smiled to himself. His information was good. The two teens were dating.

“Werner, you will be paired with Rachel Schröder,” Herr Baumann continued.

“Excellent!” Werner crowed. Rachel was a pretty, well-endowed girl in 11th Grade in School.

“Rutger, you will be paired with Gerta Zimmerman,” Herr Baumann said. Rutger finally allowed a slight smile. “Did any of you boys bring condoms?”

“Rubbers? No,” Werner denied. Both Dieter and Rutger blushed but shook their heads no.

“Good! Hopefully you boys will be fruitful,” Herr Baumann said. “The pairings will continue for the remainder of the march home. Gauleiter Hinrich Lohse [leader of the Süd-Tondern Landkreise] would like to provide the Führer with 200 pure blooded Aryan babies by his birthday next April. The HJ and BDM will do its part, to the greater glory of the Fatherland.”

Werner, Dieter and Rutger exchanged glances. ‘The Fatherland wants you to have sex with these pretty girls. Do not use protection. Try to make babies.’ These were directions that any teen-aged boy could follow.

“Dieter, this will be your room, tonight,” Herr Baumann said. “Undress and get comfortable. Werner and Rutger, I will take you to your rooms for the night. Gisela will be along shortly, after Frau König is done talking with the girls.” Herr Baumann took Werner and Rutger down the hallway, leaving Dieter alone in the small room.

Dieter unrolled his horseshoe pack and pulled his nightshirt out. He was unbuttoning his shirt to change when the door opened. Gisela stepped into the room, carrying her bag.

“Good evening,” she remarked as Dieter stopped undressing with his shirt hanging mostly open and showing off his hairless chest.

“Um ... hello,” Dieter stuttered. “I’m ... I’m glad you’re here.” He blushed as he stared at his friend.

“I am glad it is you in here,” Gisela. “I ... I don’t know what I would have done if I was paired with someone else.”

“I know,” Dieter replied. “I wouldn’t want to ... to ... you know ... have sex with ... someone else. Tonight ... Herr Baumann and Frau König putting us together. It is a complete surprise to me.”

“I am not totally surprised,” Gisela replied. “You know about Georg and Katje last year?”

“I heard,” Dieter answered. “How is your nephew?”

“He’s good,” Gisela said. “He is growing up in at the Lebensborn facility in Flensburg. My family and Katje get to visit occasionally. Georg saw him before he went into the army.”

“How is Georg?”

“Georg is still in basic training,” Gisela answered. “He says the feldwebels [sergeants] are always yelling at him.”

“I’ll probably find out about that in a couple years,” Dieter said. “Assuming the army drafts me. Tonight ... are you sure about tonight?”

“It scares me a little,” Gisela said.

“It is better if we don’t do this,” Dieter responded.

“Not do it?” Gisela murmured. “You don’t want to do it with me. You don’t think I’m pretty.”

“No! You ... you are pretty,” Dieter replied. “I want to do it ... to have sex with you. I want it so bad.”

“But you don’t want to do it tonight?” Gisela asked.

“I want to ... very much,” Dieter insisted. “I just don’t want to hurt you. I am not sure if you want to make a baby tonight. That would be terrible for your life.”

“I am not wild about making a baby either,” Gisela agreed. “But you do think I’m ... attractive?”

“I have wanted to ... to ... have sex with you since our date three Saturdays ago,” Dieter said. “When we were kissing and petting that night in the park, I wanted to ... to ... I shouldn’t tell you this.”

“What did you want, Dieter?” Gisela asked. She stepped beside him and stared into his eyes. “What?”

“I ... I ... wanted to pull your panties down ... and...” Dieter stuttered as he stared into Gisela’s eyes.

“Fuck me.”

“Yes ... I wanted to fuck you,” Dieter answered warily. He expected a slap in the face or at least a chewing out at admitting he wanted to fuck her. Instead Gisela responded with a shy smile.

“I wanted that too,” Gisela said quietly. “I like you a lot.”

“Me too,” Dieter agreed. “Too many people at the park and we had no privacy.”

“It is just you and me,” Gisela said. “Completely private. Maybe we could play around.”

“I don’t want to hurt you,” Dieter said. “Are you sure this is okay?”

“I don’t want a baby,” Gisela said. “Maybe we could play a little but not go all the way.”

“We could do that,” Dieter agreed. “So ... what now?”

“Get naked and hop in bed?” Gisela teased. “I will if you will.”

“Um ... Ja ... I can do that,” Dieter agreed. “Do you want me to turn my back while you undress?”

“Why?” Gisela asked. “We’re getting together, naked in bed.” Dieter blushed as he began undressing in front of a girl for the first time in his life. He stopped before removing his undergarment. Gisela was down to her undergarments too.

“Help with my bra,” she asked as she turned her back to him. He fumbled for a few seconds before figuring out how the catches worked. Gisela shrugged the garment off and let it fall to the floor. She turned around so Dieter could inspect her.

“Fantastic!” Dieter blurted out. “Very amazing.”

“You are handsome,” Gisela replied. “Let’s hop in bed.”

Dieter and Gisela sat down on the edge of the bed and turned to face each other. Gisela put her hands on his shoulders as he leaned in to kiss her. The two deep kissed for a couple minutes. Both were comfortable in this role. They had made out on each of their previous three dates, though they weren’t nearly naked in a private room.

Dieter pushed Gisela back onto the bed as he continued kissing her. The two scooted to the middle of the bed as they kissed. Dieter’s hands wandered down Gisela’s chest until he felt her breasts.

“Schön!” Gisela breathed. [Nice!] “Feel my titties.” Dieter continued exploring her chest. This was his first time feeling bare tits. It was exciting. The two teens deep kissed and petted for half a dozen minutes. Dieter’s erection was hard as a bar of steel. Dieter was sprawled against Gisela’s side. She could feel his boner poking against her side as he kissed and played with her.

Dieter decided it was time to explore further. One hand left her breasts and slid down her stomach. His fingers were insinuating themselves under her panties when Gisela intercepted his wandering fingers.

“Halt!” she gasped. As she pulled his hand away. “Too far, Dieter.” Gisela had never allowed a boy to touch her down there.

“What?” Dieter begged. “We’re alone. You said we could explore tonight.”

“What if we get carried away?” Gisela retorted. “You might get me pregnant.”

“That’s what we are supposed to be doing,” Dieter teased. “Herr Baumann and Frau König want us to make a baby.” Gisela stared in shock at her boyfriend. “Of course, I won’t do that. I care too much about you.”

Dieter pressed his hand downward for Gisela’s panties again as she relaxed her grip on his wrist. His finger slid inside them, finding a thatch of hair above her womanhood.

“I don’t know...” Gisela wavered.

“It will be fun,” Dieter promised. His hand slipped down her furrow. The finger splitting her furrow open felt nice. Gisela cooed her appreciation of Dieter’s gentle explorations. What Dieter felt was an education to him as well. His understanding of female anatomy was restricted to dirty photos that were blurry. “May I see you?” Dieter asked quietly as he fondled the floppy loose inner lips of her pussy. His fingers were getting wet, though Dieter didn’t understand why.

“Mmm ... uh ... see me?” Gisela murmured. She felt her bottom getting wet too. Unlike Dieter, she understood what that meant. The boy was turning her on. Dieter’s erection poked against her thigh. “When I can see you too.”

“Me too?” Dieter responded, surprised at the request. He rolled away and peeled off his underwear. He rolled back to face Gisela. She stared at his boner. It was around 15 cm tall, tapering from a thick, 3 cm shaft at the root to about 2.5 cm at the top. Dieter’s foreskin completely covered the head of his tool. [Roughly 6” in length, an 1 ¼” at the root and an inch at the top]_

“You’re next,” Dieter said as Gisela stared at his erection. He reached for the top of her panties. She lifted her hips and allowed Dieter to pull them below her knees. She lifted her legs and Dieter tossed the panties aside. Dieter stared at his friend.

“You are so pretty,” Dieter pronounced in appreciation of Gisela’s beauty.

“My I feel you?” Gisela asked.

“Me? Uh ... yes,” Dieter agreed. Gisela reached her hand out and wrapped her fingers around Dieter’s erection.

“It’s soft and warm,” Gisela marveled. “It is so hard too. It is too fat to fit in me.”

“It will if we try,” Dieter responded. He reached his hand out and fingered her pussy again. “but we won’t try tonight. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You are sweet to me,” Gisela murmured. Dieter leaned down and kissed her again. His body straddled hers, his erection poking against the horny, slightly scared teen. The two continued their foreplay. Their legs entwined as they made out. Soon, Dieter’s thick boner was rubbing against Gisela’s wet pussy. The horny teens continued making out for ten minutes, reveling in the new and exquisite sensation they were experiencing.

A loud knocking at the door interrupted the teens. Both teens pulled apart and bolted upright, staring in horror at the disturbance.

“Herr Pfeiffer, Fraulien Fischer, we are coming in,” Frau König announced. “Get prepared.” Their leader waited outside their door while the two teens dove under the covers in the bed. Gisela drew the cover up high enough to hide her breasts from view.

“Come in,” Gisela called as she preserved her modesty. Dieter was exposed from the waist up. It didn’t take much to notice the tent in the sheet, either. The sheet covered but didn’t really hide his erection from notice.

“Do you two have any questions about ... uh ... technique?” Frau König asked. “What goes where?”

“Um ... no,” Dieter replied, his face turning red. “No,” Gisela echoed.

“Foreplay is fun,” Herr Baumann said. “Dieter, get down to your business and complete your task. You two do not have all night for fun. We have a 20 km march tomorrow and you two need sleep too.”

“Jawohl,” Dieter replied in automatic obedience.

“Take care of business, Gisela,” Frau König concurred. “It is all for the greater glory of the Fatherland.”

“Jawohl, Frau König,” Gisela agreed. Their leaders stepped out of the room. The two teens stared at each other.

“They’re watching us,” Gisela commented.

“They expect us to take care of business,” Dieter added. “I don’t think we get any say about whether we do it or not, tonight.”

“I don’t want to have a baby yet,” Gisela said grimly. “I am too young for this.”

“I don’t want to hurt you,” Dieter added. “I also don’t want Frau König in here instructing us how to ‘take care of business.’ I would prefer we are alone when I screw you.”

“I would prefer that too,” Gisela agreed.

“I don’t think we have a choice,” Dieter said. “My Vati [Dad] says, ‘The reed that bends lasts through the wind.’ Maybe we need to bend. What if we fuck but I stop before I spray in your pussy?”

“Can you manage that?” Gisela asked.

“Odds are better that I manage it if we are alone than if we have Frau König instructing us on how to do our task,” Dieter said.

“True, I guess,” Gisela said. “The things we are asked to do for the Fatherland.”

“Don’t say that thought out loud,” Dieter whispered, then adding out loud, “Making a baby with you would be great for the Fatherland. I am happy to do my duty.”

“Me too,” Gisela replied out loud.

Dieter leaned close and whispered, “We’ll do it and I’ll pull out before I come. Shall we get started?”

“Fick me,” Gisela agreed. She spread her legs wide to accommodate Dieter. He climbed between them and laid on top of Gisela.

“Are you ... Jungfrau?” Dieter asked. Is she a virgin?

“Yes, you?”

“Yes, me too,” Dieter said. He leaned down and deep kissed Gisela. He rubbed his erection up and down her labia.

“It doesn’t matter,” Gisela replied. “You are erect. I know where my hole is. We will figure it out from there.”

Dieter rubbed his boner up and down through her swollen, wet pussy lips. His erection did not find its target.

“Lower ... go lower,” Gisela commented as she directed he lover lower towards his target. Dieter probed the end of his erection lower until he found a depressed area. He tried to press in.

“Too low!” Gisela gasped as he pressed her asshole. “Go higher.” Dieter slipped his erection up a bit, finding another opening. Gisela’s labia stretched around his pole as he pressed forward.

“That is my hole,” Gisela commented. She steeled her nerves for what came next. A friend who lost her virginity said this part hurt like the devil. Dieter stared down at Gisela. He saw her nervousness and fear.

“I’ll be gentle,” Dieter promised. He pressed his member forward. Gisela felt a slight pain as he pressed against her maidenhead. His erection bent as he tried to force his entry. Dieter slipped a hand between their bodies and straightened his pole and pressed again. Gisela’s eyes watered as he tried to penetrate her.

“OOooouufff...” Gisela gasped as suddenly her cherry tore and Dieter’s pole stretched her open and penetrated four or five centimeters.

“Are you all right?” Dieter asked.

“Bury your cock in me,” Gisela gasped through the stretching and pain.

Dieter gave two or three thrusts before all fifteen centimeters disappeared into Gisela’s body. He arched his back and peered between their bellies. All he could see was his blond thatch of hair entangled with Gisela’s slightly darker pubic hair. “Does is hurt too much?”

“I’m good,” Gisela replied. “You are so big. You stretch me so much.”

“You’re crying,” Dieter responded. “I am sorry ... so sorry. I didn’t want to hurt you.” He shifted his weight slightly, causing his erection to pull out and thrust in again.

“Don’t move, please,” Gisela asked. “A moment.” Dieter froze, his little man buried deep inside Gisela. So hot, so wet. Dieter could feel his orgasm begin to build.

“You can start moving,” Gisela, giving Dieter permission. Dieter did. It didn’t take many strokes for him to find the rhythm as old as Adam and Eve. He stroked his cock in and out of her pussy. Both teens enjoyed the feelings of fucking now.

“Pull out before...” Gisela remarked.

“SSshhh...” Dieter warned with a harsh whisper. “We are being watched.” Out loud he commented, “Almost ready to come!”

“We’re not making a baby,” Gisela whispered back.

“I’mmm ... coming ... Oooohhh...” Dieter moaned loudly. He began bucking his hips, driving his dick in fast and hard. “I’m cccc ... close ... almost ... commmmm ... comming,” he gasped loudly.

Gisela stared up at Dieter in shock. He winked to her as he announced, “Ohhhh ... shit! I’m comming...” He slammed his dick in hard and grunted repeatedly. He gave his hips short inwards thrusts as he pretended to plant his baby making seed in Gisela’s belly. He collapsed on top of Gisela as if he came.

In reality, Dieter’s dick was primed but wasn’t quite ready to fire off its load of sperm. “So ... ohhh ... so good.”

“So nice,” Gisela agreed. “Too bad we have to stop.”

“I’m still hard,” Dieter whispered.

“A little more?”

Dieter gently pulled away and pressed in again. He pumped his dick in and out slowly, not allowing his movements to be too obvious.

“more ... please,” Gisela begged in a whisper. Dieter gave it too her. Half a dozen strokes proved to be too many. Dieter’s balls churned and his cock throbbed. He tried to pull out, pulling away almost in time. His cock planted a spritz of sperm inside Gisela, a second at her opening as he pulled out and then half a dozen spritzes on her belly as he pulled free.

“Were you in time?” Gisela asked.

“I think,” Dieter replied. “I think I pulled out fast enough.”

“You make quite a mess,” Gisela commented as she looked down at the globs of sperm covering her belly. Dieter grabbed one of his handkerchiefs and wiped up the mess. The two youths, now giggling, hopped out of bed and pulled on their night clothes – a knee length nightshirt for Dieter and a longer, mid-calf length one for Gisela. The two climbed back in bed and got under the covers. They cuddled as they prepared for sleep.

“What are our chances of making a baby if I don’t pull out fast enough?” Dieter asked.

“I have no idea,” Gisela replied. “My Mutti [Mom] hasn’t told me anything about making babies. All she said was that I should keep my knees closed and don’t let you do what we just did.”

“I loved what we just did but I don’t want to hurt you,” Dieter replied. “I wonder if we will get another chance like this before we get home?”

“I am willing,” Gisela said. “So long as you pull out and come on my belly, not in it.”

“I can do that,” Dieter promised.


Seven o’clock came much too quickly for the tired teens sharing a bed with a lover for the first time. Herr Baumann announced the time by heading down the hallway announcing, “Get up everyone ... time to get up.”

“Are you all right?” Dieter asked as he climbed out of bed.

“I am good,” Gisela said.

“I am sorry about what we did last night,” Dieter said. “I am not sorry about sex having with you, I am sorry it was done under orders from ... from...” Dieter cocked his head towards the door. He didn’t feel safe blaming his Scharleiters [cell leaders] for forcing them to have sex.

“I am not sorry,” Gisela replied. “You were kind and gentle last night. You tried to make sure this didn’t hurt me. I am grateful for your consideration. Someone had to be my first and I am glad it was you.”

“Me too,” Dieter replied. “We better get cleaned up and packed, otherwise we will miss breakfast.”

The two rose, cleaned up and changed into their uniforms for the day. Their horseshoe roll packs didn’t take long to assemble. Gisela returned to the girls’ area while Dieter rejoined the other boys in the boys’ area.

“How was your night, lover boy?” Werner asked Dieter as they met. “Was Gisela hot and willing?”

“It was good,” Dieter allowed.

“Rachel was superb!” Werner replied. “She is a hot and horny girl.”

Herr Baumann lined up all the youth and marched them off to the dining hall before Werner could pump information out of Rutger about his night with Gerta. The boys were separated from the girls at the dining hall. Dieter did notice that Frau König gathered Gisela, Rachel and Gerta together to eat breakfast away from the rest of the girls.

Frau König waited until the girls were settled before she began her debriefing of last night’s activities.

“Did your man perform the task assigned for each of you?” the Frau asked. All three girls agreed that their jungen had performed sex on them the previous evening.

“How are the chances that you will conceive a child for the Führer?” The girls just shrugged their shoulders. Frau König shook her head and commented, “So young,” as she shook her head. “Rachel when was your last period?”

“Um ... a couple weeks ago?” Rachel replied, looking a little unsure.

“Exactly, how many days ago?” Frau König demanded. Rachel thought for a moment and counted backwards silently.

“Um ... fourteen days ago,” Rachel offered timidly.

“Excellent!” Frau König responded, grinning. “Chances of you giving the Führer another pure-blood Aryan baby are excellent. You should be pregnant by the time we reach Leck.” She turned towards Gerta.

“Um ... about five days ago,” Gerta answered without prompting. Frau König tried to hide her disappointment.

“You and Rutger may join together again after we get home,” Frau König replied. “Gisela, how about you?”

“Um ... ten days,” Gisela allowed quietly. Sex fourteen days ago was pretty certain to get a girl pregnant, apparently. Five days after your period and the chances must be low. Gisela steeled herself to hear her chances of making a baby.

“Ten days?” Frau König commented with a smile. “Probably not from last night, but your chances of conceiving a good, full-blooded Aryan baby for the Fatherland may be achieved before we reach home.” She looked at the three girls triumphantly. “You will all sleep with your boys for the remainder of the trip home. If you don’t conceive by the time we return to Leck, we will arrange for you and your boy to have more private time together, so you can bless the Führer with an Aryan offspring.”

Frau König moved on, leaving the three girls alone. “So ... how was your first time?” Rachel asked when the Frau was out of hearing. “It was your first times, correct?” Gisela and Gerta both blushed a bit but nodded yes.

“Dieter did fine,” Gisela allowed. “It hurt a bit but he was gentle.”

“The inexperienced boy knew what to do?” Rachel asked.

“Mostly ... with a little help,” Gisela replied.

“Must have been better than Rutger,” Gerta said. “He fumbled around but finally got it in me, then he lasted about five seconds before he exploded.”

“He delivered his load?” Rachel asked. “That is what is important for the glory of the Fatherland.” Gisela and Gerta shared a glance. Rachel was a dedicated Nazi, fully believing in all the propaganda the party produced. Gisela and Gerta belonged to the BDM because it was expected and to spend time with their friends.

“He delivered,” Gerta answered. “It is a relief to know that Rutger probably didn’t plant a baby in me last night. The idea scares me.”

“Me too,” Gisela agreed. “Everyone knows Werner macht dicke höse. Did Werner take care of you last night?” Making fat pants is deutsche slang literally translating to make fat pants. It means the person is boastful or a braggart, certainly true of Werner. The fat pants implied they had a bulge from a big wallet with lots of money.

“dicke höse von dicke Brieftasche oder großer Schwanz?” Gerta asked, laughing. [fat pants from a big wallet or big cock?]

“Not the big cock,” Rachel giggled. “He was ... adequate to my needs. Poke his little cock in, rut around a little and come. He rolled off and promptly fell asleep.”

“Dieter lasted longer than that,” Gisela responded. “Maybe thirty seconds. Is that long for a virgin boy?”

“Not too bad,” Rachel allowed. She was the only one of the three that had sex prior to last night. “Both boys will get better with practice and Frau König promises us plenty of practice before we get home. I am glad we are all going to be carrying babies for the of the Führer together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.