Coming to Nuremberg - Cover

Coming to Nuremberg

Copyright© 2020 by Douglas Fox

Foreword

Historical Sex Story: Foreword - The story follows Dieter Pfeiffer and Gisela Fischer, two teens in 1938 Nazi Germany, as they attend the Nazi Party Rally in Nuremberg. The Hitlerjugend forces to two teens together prematurely. This story follows as the two have a baby, fall in love, survive the chaos of a world war and then marry.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   First   Pregnancy  

This story was written by my father, Dieter M. Pfeiffer. My sister, younger brother and I were cleaning out our parents’ attic after my mother’s passing about six months ago. We found an old box containing a yellowed manuscript done in a curious mix of German in Kurrent style* and cursive English. My father wrote the story of how I came to be. That is what it describes directly, but it really is a love story about two German teens caught in the insanity of Nazi Germany and the Second World War.

My father apparently started this manuscript in German while he was a prisoner-of-war. He finished it sometime in late 1946 back at home, after he married my mother. The story began in German but was completed mostly English as my father learned English in the late 1940s. At some point in time my father worked on translating this all of the manuscript to English, but that task was never completed. What German that remained was mostly dates and military terms.

My sister, Anna, my brother, William, and I think our parents’ story is enlightening and an enjoyable read. My father is much earthier and graphic than I would have expected from the staid, very correct parent I remember from my youth. The three of us debated whether we should complete the translation my father started before posting this story on-line. We decided against that. You get a better feel of Germany and growing up during the Nazi regime as we found the manuscript. I have added some translations of words or phases in-line to help non-German speakers understand my father.

By way of background, my father was born March 14, 1922 in a small town in northern Germany in what is now the Schleswig-Holstein State. The population of the town of Leck is about three-quarters German and one quarter Dane. The province of Schleswig was traded back and forth between the two countries over the centuries. Our mother, Gisela Anna Fischer, was born a few weeks before our father, on February 27, 1922, also in Leck. The farming town is noted for raising cattle on the flat, green pastures surrounding the town.

I hope you enjoy the love story of my parents and their trials and tribulations growing up in Nazi Germany during a world war.

Horst P. Pfeiffer, PhD
Gettysburg, PA, October 22, 2017

* Kurrent Style was an early to mid-20th Century cursive style of writing unique to German cursive writers.

Glossary »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.