Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 1: Summer Camp Campers

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Summer Camp Campers - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

June 15 - June 19th, 1986

Every year since we were in fourth grade, John, Brad, Joey and I had gone to a summer camp for a week or two in June. We had several friends we only got to see at this camp and always had a blast with them. But this year, only Joey and I were going. Brad had elected not to go because of his sister. John didn’t associate himself with us anymore and had said he was too old to go to camp anymore.

Joey and I really wanted Suzi to go, but she couldn’t because of a family trip to England.

This year, we were old enough to be counselors for the younger kids for two weeks after a single week at our regular camp. Despite the fact we were the only two locals going, Joey and I both couldn’t help but get excited about it. As it turned out, we had every reason to be.

Sunday, as we got off the bus at the campgrounds, Joey exclaimed, “Holy Shit! There’s Paul!”

“Damn! He really grew!” I said when I recognized the six-foot sixteen-year-old red-haired toothpick. “I can’t believe he was shorter than us last year.”

We started heading for Paul, but before we could even get his attention, I felt a familiar presence behind us.

I thought to Joey, <Mick is about to do it again.>

I telepathically reached out to Mick to find he was three feet behind us, getting ready to tackle us both like he did every year. But this time, Joey and I stepped away from each other just as Mick leaped into the air, then grabbed him by the legs and held him upside down.

“Let me go, you dick heads!” Mick said from his shirt covered face.

I said, “Hey, Joey. Remember when Mick knocked all four of us down and made Brad say uncle two years ago?”

Joey said, “Yeah. Okay, Mick, say please to your uncle Joey and uncle Tim.”

“Fuck you two,” Mick said humorously. “Okay ... Uncle. Come on. Let me down before I piss in my pants.”

Paul had joined us by the time we had Mick on his feet along with Scooter, his fourteen-year-old brother. Scooter’s real name was Scott, but no one ever called him that. Even though Paul was two years older, Scooter had looked older than his brother last year from having had his growth spurt early while Paul hadn’t had his yet. But now Paul had finally caught up with him and was even marginally taller than Scooter. With their red hair buzzed short, similar height, and their matching gangly limbs, they looked like they were fraternal twins. Joey and I were momentarily jealous.

The five of us waited to see if any of the other fellas we goofed around with showed. We knew Mick’s friend Jared hadn’t come, but we were surprised when neither Ronnie nor Nick appeared. When the last bus shut its doors, we made our way to where the cabin assignments were posted.

“Shit. We’re all broken up into three different cabins!” Mick announced. “It’s bad enough only half of our group showed. Now this.”

I said, thinking aloud, “Well, let’s go to the cabins and trade with some people.”

Paul said, “You know that’s against the rules.”

“Fuck the rules. I’m not going to spend a week listening to Rich Banker snore, and Joey is in with some guys I’ve never heard of. I’m going get Rich to switch with Joey, and if anyone else wants in the cabin with me, Mick and Joey, follow me.”

“This I have to see,” Paul said, following me towards the cabins. “Remember how Davis begged last year and still had to sleep with those two fat guys? I almost cried. From laughter.”

Joey said, “If anyone can change their minds, it’s Tim.”

When our cabin was in sight, I reached out with my mind and found the two counselors in charge of the cabin assignments. I had them meet us at our cabin.

After a few quick words to the two men in private, I rejoined my buddies and said, “Piece of cake. Come on. Let’s check out OUR cabin.”

Joey and I started climbing the steps but stopped when the other three expressed their disbelief. As Scooter opened his mouth to say something else, Rich and my other two ex-bunkmates came out carrying their stuff.

As I went inside, I said, “This year, I get the first choice in the bunks.”

The cabin had a table with six chairs, a ceiling fan, a light fixture, and three sets of bunk beds, each with drawers and a shirt rack built into the ends.

Jerry Ridgeburg was putting his clothes away quietly while the five of us filed in. When I had scanned the cabin earlier, Jerry had been wondering if any of his bunkmates knew how to get a blowjob from a girl. I felt I could help him in that department, so I chose him to be our sixth cabin mate. Besides, Joey liked him, and I had bunked with him twice before.

While we unpacked, everyone gave a summary of what had happened in the past year. My story about meeting my rich dad was the favorite until Joey’s announcement.

Joey said incidentally, “Oh yeah. I also went all the way with a girl.”

“You did?” Mick said in awe while Jerry turned red.

Scooter admitted, “So did I.

I added, “Me too.”

Reminding everyone he had done it two years before, Paul said, “Didn’t I tell you guys it was great? Did you get to pop their cherries?”

Looking at me apologetically, Joey said, “Yeah, I took her cherry.”

I winked at Joey and said, “And I took her other one. And don’t forget we both took the twins’.”

Scooter queried, “Twins?”

Confused, Mick asked, “What do you mean you took her other one?”

Paul said, “Shit. You didn’t really fuck her up the butt, did you?”

“We both did,” Joey said, grinning.

Mick gasped, “You guys ... share the same girl?”

“Twins?” Scooter said again.

I said, “Yes, twins, and yes, we both make love to the same girl.”

All at the same time, Paul said, “Shit,” Scooter went, “Damn,” but Mick surprisingly said, “Cool.”

Jerry’s reluctance to join the discussion concerned me enough that I peeked into his head. He was excited by the talk but also felt disappointed. He had brought six of his favorite skin magazines and thought he would entertain his bunkmates with that. But now...

I said, “Man, I don’t know if I’ll be able to stand a month here without some tits and ass. I wish you would have brought the Playboys with you, Joey.”

“But I thought...” Joey said before realizing I was up to something.

Jerry had perked up with my comment but didn’t act on it right away. I decided he would come around on his own.

Joey asked, “So Scooter, what about you? Did you take her cherry? Who was she?”

Before Scooter could answer, Paul said, “No, he didn’t. My girlfriend gave him a birthday present.”

Mick laughed as Scooter turned red.

I felt kind of sorry for him, so I said, “Shit. That’s one hell of a birthday present.”

Joey said in a high pitched voice, “Happy Birthday!” then Mick, Paul and Scooter joined me in laughing, remembering our story last year about how we had gained access to Joey’s dad’s Playboys.

After Joey and I repeated the story for Jerry, Joey suggested, “Hey, how about we go and check out the girl’s side of camp. If I don’t get some fresh air, I think I’ll have to go somewhere private.”

Everyone but Jerry agreed and we left the cabin. I stopped at the mouth of the path we were going to take and said, “Hey, I forgot something. Go on and I’ll catch up with you in a few minutes.”

I snuck back into the cabin, being careful not to disturb Jerry since he had just started to jerk himself off in the privacy of his bunk.

I slipped back out then noisily came back in saying, “Hey Jerry...”

Jerry panicked, then tried to cover up what he had been doing.

I said, “Woah. Sorry. Dude, it’s okay. Joey and I used to do that all the time in front of each other. We still do when we watch Suzi give one of us a blowjob.”

“You really have the same girl as your girlfriend?”

“Yep. Joey and I have shared things all our lives. When we both fell for the same girl, instead of fighting over her, we just shared. Though it took Suzi a while to come to terms with it.”

“So how does that even work? Like do you take turns?”

“That’s complicated. Jerry, can you keep a secret?”

“What kind of secret?”

“The kind that is hard to keep, even though it is one that others wouldn’t believe anyway. Can you keep it? Yes or no.”

“Yeah, alright.”

“Good. Sometime this week, Joey and I are going to go watch the girls take their showers and afterward get a blowjob. I want you to join us. So come with us and check the babes out.”

Jerry was stunned for a moment, then said, “Haha. Very funny.” Then when he saw I wasn’t smiling, he said: “You’re nuts.”

I smiled and said, “No jokes, and no, I’m not crazy. Just trust me. I promise I’ll explain everything to everybody later.”

Jerry was horny as shit. He apparently had just come back from a family trip and had been stuck sleeping with his little brother all the time. As I checked out his memories of some of the fantasies, I found Jerry was a bigger horn dog than I could have imagined. But Jerry and his brother had been caught by his mother playing each other’s dicks when they were little. He couldn’t get past the feeling of doing something wrong while doing something like that with another guy in the room.

Last year my mom had made me promise not to use my abilities while at camp, and that included sharing fantasies with the girls there. But this year I had every intention of sharing my secret with my cabinmates and have a little fun with them. But before I shared that secret, I needed to prep their minds so their memories of my telepathy would become fuzzy to them when they weren’t around me. It wasn’t anything another telepath couldn’t get around if they scanned their memories and noticed the unnatural fuzziness, but it would prevent the guys from thinking about it when they went home, which is most likely what would draw another telepath’s attention to them.

Seeing he was still hesitant, I pushed a few thoughts into his head and then said, “Come on, Jerry. Just be one of the guys and join us in scoping out the girls. We only have twenty minutes left before assembly.”

He grinned and said, “What the hell. Let’s go.”

I reached out to Joey and found they were sneaking up on one of the cabins. As I led the way, I told Jerry a little more about Suzi.

By the time we reached the path that took us around to the back of the girl’s cabins, Joey and the others were running towards us.

“Go, Go, GO!” Scooter said as quietly as possible while running at top speed.

Scooter and Paul passed us before Mick appeared, followed by Joey.

When Joey saw me, he slowed down and said to Mick, “Hey. Stop. We’re safe.”

I asked, “What’s going on?”

Mick gasped, “We got [gasp] caught [gasp] looking in the [gasp] window. Smitzer came [gasp] after us.”

“And I’ve caught you, too,” Ms. Smitzer said as she came up the path. Smitzer was the head counselor for the girls and was very strict about the guys and girls staying on their own sides of the camp. But for the first time ever, I wasn’t intimidated by her. In fact, I couldn’t help noticing she was in great shape, making her look more like twenty-five instead of thirty-five.

Mick said, “Nuts. Why did you say we were safe?”

I said, “Because he knew I wouldn’t let you guys get into trouble like this.”

Ms. Smitzer said, “You’re not in trouble yet, Mister, so just stay out of this.”

“Tim Brandton, not Mister. Wow. You’re not even out of breath. You sure are in good shape. I bet she could outdistance us both put together, Joey.”

“Thank you, but compliments will not help your friends. Okay, where are the two redheads? You four will be doing kitchen duty tomorrow.”

Joey said in a pleading tone, “Uh, Tim...”

I said, “I know. Hang on. Jerry, why don’t you and Mick go back to the cabin and see if the two redheads made it back okay. Joey and I will work out a deal with Ms. Smitzer.”

Ms. Smitzer said, “Unless you want to take up their time in the kitchen...”

I commanded, “Jerry, Mick... GO.

“You have some nerve...” Ms. Smitzer started.

I asked, “Ms. Smitzer, how would you like your ex-husband to stop harassing you?”

“What?” Smitzer gasped, stunned. “How the HELL do you know about that!”

Sitting down on a rock to watch, Joey said, “Tim, will you stop trying to shock people? Jeez.”

Then he thought to me, <Just make her forget and send her back. It’s almost time for assembly.>

I said aloud, “I guess you’re right,” and sent the commands.

Ms. Smitzer blinked a few times, then turned around and went back down the path. She had a nice ass too.

When we arrived back at the cabin, everyone was relieved Ms. Smitzer wasn’t with us.

Mick asked, “What happened?”

As I grabbed my coin from my drawer, I said, “We’ll tell you after assembly,”

Assembly basically was where everybody gathered under the large covered eating area and sat around listening to what we would do that day, the rules of the camp, etc., etc. But more importantly to us, the girls would be there too.

I said to Joey, “Wow. Look. There’s Penny.”

Penny Harris was a dark-haired, brown-eyed, perfect bodied girl our age who had spent the past summer teasing every boy interested. Last year, Joey and I spent more time chasing her than any of the other camp activities during the first week. She gave us the hot-cold treatment, frustrating us to no end. I had finally picked up enough of her surface thoughts to realize she had no interest in us other than to tease us. It was her favorite game. We gave up and made friends with several other girls who disliked Penny as much as we did.

“Man. She looks incredible. Shit, Tim. We are going to get even with her, aren’t we?”

I flashed him a quick mental picture of Penny on her knees, begging and said, “When we get done with her, she’ll never tease a guy again. It’s our summer project.”

“Heh, cool. Hey, there’s Tracy and Dana. Hmm, I guess Christy didn’t show this year.”

The six of us headed for our assigned table and checked out the handouts waiting there for us. Joey, Mick, Jerry, and I all had information packets since we would be junior counselors the following week. I quickly looked to see who the other junior counselors would be and was pleased with what I found.

I said, “Tracy and Dana are both counselors. AND so is Penny. Hey Paul. You should have been a counselor this year. Gina is.”

Paul said, “I know she is. That’s why I’m not a counselor this year.”

“Huh?” Mick said. “What happened between you two? You were pretty close last year.”

“Yeah, well, I have a steady girl now. I don’t trust myself to keep my hands off Gina for three weeks. One week I think I can handle.”

Scooter said with a smirk, “Yeah, plus the fact that Kerry would kill you if she found out about you and Gina writing to each other still.”

“Shut up, dork,” Paul said, giving his brother a playful shove.

As the brothers exchanged shoves, I said, “I’m going to go over and say hi to Tracy and Dana before the announcements start.”

Jerry said, “Better hurry up. There’s Jarvus and Smitzer now,” he said, nodding towards them.

I reached out to Jarvus and gave him an urgent need to use the john. Smitzer was going to start without him, so I had nature call her too.

“I think we have time,” I said as Joey and I got up. “Hey, Jerry. I’ll tell you another secret if you come with us.”

Getting up with a sigh, Jerry said, “Okay.”

As soon as we were out of earshot of the others, I said to Jerry, “Dana was checking you out a minute ago. I think she likes you.”

“Yeah?” Jerry said with interest, but then he blushed and started getting nervous. “Uh, I think I’ll just go back to the table.”

I grabbed his arm and said, “Too late. She sees you. Yep. She likes you all right.”

I peeked inside her head and immediately found why she was so attracted to Jerry. He looked a lot like her dad, whom she adored. Dana was a pretty nice girl. I was surprised when I found she had messed around with her ten-year-old brother Sam. Dana’s thoughts were mostly romantic towards Jerry, but earlier she had watched his butt from across the room.

We said our hellos and exchanged some quick words before we had to go back to our table.

The announcements and schedules were pretty much the same we had last year. I let my mind wander and ended up checking Penny out a little more.

I connected to Joey, then started scanning Penny’s mind.

Penny was in foster care. She came from a large family, fifth oldest of ten kids. When Penny was eleven and had her first period, her father raped her like he had Penny’s older sisters. Out of jealousy, her mother shot him dead a few weeks later, resulting in Penny and her siblings being dumped into foster care. Only her oldest brother Steven escaped foster care as he had been eighteen at the time.

<Shit Joey. Penny was raped as a little girl. She thinks guys only want one thing from her. Sex.>

<Then why does she go around teasing every guy who looks at her? One of these days she’s going to get raped again doing that.>

<I don’t think so. She’s a black belt in karate or something. Two guys already have tried to force her, and she whipped their asses bad. Penny gets off making guys suffer. Oh, wait. Look at this. She messes around with two girls.>

Joey and I became enjoyed watching Penny’s memories concerning her girl lovers. The shower scene was especially hot. But I had to break the connection when I realized Mick and Scooter had noticed our glazed looks.

Mick said, “You guys were really out there.”

Scooter said, “Yeah. You were staring so hard at that witch over there I thought she had cast a spell over you two.”

Joey said, “Heh, a spell.”

We went back to half listening to what was being said up front, and I decided to start prepping the guys’ memories. Since it was after four o’clock, once announcements were finished, they organized a get-to-know-you game to help pass the time until dinner. While that was usually somewhat entertaining, I excluded myself from it so I could prep people I thought I’d likely have to manipulate somewhat. By the time the game was over, we were told to drop our packets off at our cabins and return to eat dinner before the evening activities began.

As we left the covered picnic area, Paul asked, “So, what happened with Smitzer?”

Mick added, “Yeah. How come we didn’t get kitchen duty?”

I said, “You guys have to promise to keep this a secret. I mean, you can’t tell anyone, got it?”

Paul asked, “Shit, Tim. What did you do? Blackmail her or something?”

I replied, “I’ll tell you guys in the cabin after you promise.”

I didn’t say another word even though they kept bugging me and Joey and guessing what I had done the entire walk back to the cabin. Once I had my stuff put away, I sat down at the table.

“I’m not telling anyone anything until you all promise to keep your mouth shut about this.”

Mick said, “Shit. You sure are being mysterious about this.”

Joey said, “Trust me. It’s worth it.”

Mick said, “Okay. I promise.”

Scooter said, “Yeah. Me too.

Paul groaned, “Fuck. This better be good. I promise.”

Jerry simply nodded.

“Cool,” I said. “Everybody sit down, and I’ll show you something. Then I’ll tell you the rest while we eat.”

Reluctantly, everyone took a seat around the table.

Joey said, “Tim, don’t shock them like you did with Smitzer. Like, warn them or something first.”

“I planned on it,” I said, winking. I placed my coin on the table and said, “You see this coin? My dad gave it to me the day I met him. Mick, pick it up and see if you can feel anything different about it.”

Mick picked up and asked, “Like what?”

Joey asked, “Does it make your fingers tingle or anything?”

“No. It feels like a plastic coin. Why?”

I said, “I’ll tell you after everyone has a turn holding it.”

Mick passed it to Scooter, then it went to Paul, and finally Jerry. None of them felt anything unusual.

Joey said, “Oh, well. Nice try, Tim.”

Irritated, Paul said, “I’m hungry. Are you going to tell us or not?”

I said, “I’m going to do something unusual, so just stay cool, okay? Ready?”

After a pause, I thought to all of them, <Guys, I’m telepathic.>

I got a “Holy shit!” from Paul and Scooter, a “Wow,” from Jerry, and an “Urp?” from Mick.

Jerry recovered first and asked, “What else can you do? I mean, can you hear us think too?”

Joey said, “Not only can he hear them, but he can change them too.”

Understanding the meaning a little faster than the others, Paul said cautiously, “Change them?”

I said, “Yes, but don’t worry. I don’t do things to my friends. Well, I did do one thing to all of you. I made sure you couldn’t break your promise. But that’s all.”

No one said anything else until someone’s stomach growled.

Joey said, “Shit. Let’s go eat.”

We made our way to the food line, which was fairly long by then. The four were unusually quiet. Joey tried to start a conversation several times, but no one seemed to have anything to say. I peeked into Mick’s head and found the reason.

I grimaced and said, “Joey, I did it again. I made them unable to speak about it to anyone, including each other. Sorry guys. Okay. Fixed it.

Scooter exclaimed, “Damn, you really can do it.”

Everyone had questions, and it only took a few minutes for them to get the hang of doing that silently. Joey and I answered them all as well as we could, but some of their questions weren’t about what it could do but how it worked. Like, what the science was behind it. Joey and I avoided mentioning the symbols as it would have just complicated things.

When Tracy, Dana and another girl named Jennifer joined us at our table, we stopped discussing our secret topic and focused on them.

As we talked, I found that Tracy was a straight, fun-loving, and clean-minded girl. Her older sister was somewhat of a slut, and Tracy vowed not to follow in her footsteps. She would wait until she was married before going any further than some heavy petting and kissing.

Jennifer was more or less in the same boat, but she had watched her older brother receive a blowjob from his girlfriend. Every once in a while, she fantasized thinking about it, sometimes imagining herself doing it to a guy in her class. I shared that with Joey, mainly as a point of interest. Last winter, we had spent some time investigating the source of why some girls were naturally attracted to doing that sort of thing while others were repulsed. As far as we could tell, it was about as random as finding girls interested in other girls, or guys interested in guys, for that matter. Some people were just wired that way.

After dinner, everyone had a choice between going on a hike, playing volleyball, or playing bingo for prizes. We all decided going on the hike to refresh our memories of the paths.

Around the halfway mark, Joey nudged me and drew my attention to Jerry behind us. He and Dana were talking very friendly like while they walked side by side. Jerry’s eyes met ours and immediately dropped his gaze to the ground and blushed. Joey and I grinned and turned forwards to move on.

Paul had moved way ahead in the line and was talking to Gina. Mick and Scooter stuck together, where Tracy and Joey had paired up for most of the walk. Jen was constantly going back and forth between the three groups, while I mostly walked alone busily checking others out and looking for routes for a few ideas I had.

We came to a clearing where a large twisted tree stood at the center. I felt a pull at the back of my mind towards the tree and could feel a presence within it. I stood staring at the tree, not even noticing Joey had come up beside me and was doing the same.

Tracy asked, “Why are you guys looking that ugly tree like that?”

I glanced at her and noticed Joey was concentrating on the tree.

I asked, “Do you feel it too?”

Joey thought to me, <It feels like it’s calling me.>

Joey then said aloud, “I think it wants us to touch it.”

Bewildered, Tracy asked, “What are you guys talking about?”

Mick asked half-seriously, “Is the tree talking to you?”

Jen asked, “Talking? What’s going on?”

I sighed, then decided a little lie would be easiest.

“It reminds us of a tree Joey and I saw a few years ago that gave us the creeps. This one looks like it is trying to say something. That’s all.”

Joey said to me, “I’m going to touch it, okay?”

“Yeah. Hurry up.”

Joey walked up to the tree and gently pressed his palm against the trunk.

He looked back at me with a little surprised look and thought to me, <It just wants some petting or something. I don’t feel it calling me anymore. I feel like I’m petting a dog. It likes it.>

Despite what Joey said, the tree’s pull hadn’t wavered for me, so I walked up to the tree and touched it. The pull I felt disappeared, and as I stroked the bark, I saw what Joey meant. The tree was happy to have our attention.

Scooter shouted, “Hey, stop petting your tree and come on!”

He followed the last of the hikers down the path. A moment later, Joey and I were alone with the tree.

I asked, “What do you think, Joey?”

Joey shrugged and said, “I don’t know. I wonder what it is. Why it’s here.”

A minute later, I sighed, “Let’s go. We have a week to figure this out.”

“Yeah, okay. See you later, tree. We’ll be back.”

The pulling didn’t return when we removed our hands, and I thought for a moment it was trying to express a thank you. But Joey didn’t pick it up, so it was probably my imagination.

We hustled down the path and caught up with the rest just as we reached the end of the hike. It was getting dark, and everyone was told to shower and get ready for bed.

The showers, of course, did not allow any modesty, but all of us were used to that fact. I was pleasantly surprised to find I wasn’t the smallest of the group, and I was impressed by Paul’s increase in size.

Rich drew everyone’s attention when one of his cabin mates popped a boner, reminding me of the showering scene with Brad.

Joey realized what I was thinking and said, “Come on, Tim. Save it for later.”

I threw Joey an evil smile, then closed my eyes and bore down. Everyone suddenly became aware of their own hardon rising up, but that’s as far as I took it.

When we were all back in the cabin, Jerry asked, “Tim, were you serious about watching the girls shower?”

I said, “Yep.”

Paul and Scooter exclaimed, “Cool!”

Mick asked, “You mean just like in the movie Porky’s?”

After scanning his mind to see what he meant by that, I said, “I guess. But we wouldn’t be hiding. We’ll be in the showers with them and they won’t care we’re there.”

Everyone got excited about that. Even Jerry was talking about who he would like to see shower.

I had chosen the top bunk since the fan hit the top ones better. Once the bed checks were made, Joey asked from beneath me if anyone would be interested in a linked jerkoff. While we knew it was addictive, we had worked out a system we felt confident would limit it.

Once everyone had expressed their confusion and reluctance, Joey and I unsuccessfully tried to explain what he meant.

I finally just closed my eyes, connected to Joey, then once we were pounding our meats, I connected to each guy separately to give them a sample. Because Jerry still refused, only Mick had the nerve to do it.

I admitted, “It’s probably better this way anyway. I’m not sure I could do a five or six-way.”

The three of us were wanking away when I noticed the two brothers were also doing theirs on their own. Jerry also noticed, and in another two minutes, he had his hand down his boxers squeezing his.

I decided to go for it, and inserted blocks to prevent anyone from orgasming before everyone else was ready. Once we were all ready, I changed the links so that everyone would experience Joey’s and my orgasm in addition to their own.

There were gasps, squeaks, and even a loud moan from Paul as everyone came together. The others were all squirming around, and Mick almost fell off his top bunk. Once the orgasms subsided, the room was full of heavy breathing.

Joey gasped, “Tim?”

“Yeah, Joey.”

“Next time, can we get a girl in the link? I missed Suzi’s part.”

“Me too. Maybe, if we find the right girl.”

Jerry asked, “Tim?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we do that again sometime?”

“Every night, if you want.”

Paul said, “Shit. That was better than sex.”

Joey said, “Heh. You just never had good sex. And it’s even better linked.”

Paul argued, “I’ve had good sex. Kerry and I have done practically everything.”

Joey pointed out, “You didn’t do her back door.”

Scooter asked, “What’s so great about it?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.