Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Introduction

Coming of Age Sex Story: Introduction - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

The Chronicles of Tim Brandton is a rewrite and continuation of 20+-year-old Tim, the Teenage MC. While originally written as a mind control sex story, the main character is driven to resist what other mind control based stories are usually about.

For those who do not wish to read the previous book:

The first book, Love’s Shepherd, introduces the main characters and has a considerable amount of character development, not all of it fun. After rediscovering his telepathic ability, Tim learns how to share his thoughts, senses and control of his body with his best friend Joey Conner and later does the same with his first girlfriend Suzi Aster. The three eventually become a threesome, and Tim’s struggle to resist using his abilities on others while learning how to use them responsibly takes them through some emotional ups and downs.

That becomes even more complicated after Tim meets his father who has a vast business empire run by women he had made his love slaves when they were as young as fifteen. Between his father’s wealth, his mother’s desire to be with his father, and Tim’s own life-long desire to spend time with his father causes Tim more conflict as he struggles against the temptations his father’s lifestyle presents to him.

All of this is a foundation for the rest of the books but lacks the action/adventure the later books contain.

Love’s Masters is the second book of the series and picks up the week following Tim’s final return from the Crow Academy, a boarding school for telepathic teenagers with a prison-like atmosphere. Near the end of the first book, Tim and Joey finally pop each other’s final cherries, something they don’t know how they feel about at the beginning of this book. Tim still has a number of girls (his flock) that he needs to treat to purge the need Tim accidentally gave them when fantasizing about them the previous year. Tim’s and Joey’s good friend Brad Redmond and his younger sister Sandi also know about Tim’s abilities, Sandi having experienced a severe case of Tim’s need from partaking in some of the fantasies without Tim knowing it was her.


Formating notes:

Love’s Masters and the remaining books will be broken up into parts where the chapter numbers start over for each new part. Each part deals with a specific setting or story arc. For instance, this book is broken into two parts: Summer of Empowerment and 10th grade. The third book, Fractured Souls, is broken up into five parts.

Telepathic communication is indicated by being enclosed inside <> instead of quotes in addition to being in italic. In later books, additional forms of nonverbal communication will use <<>> and the like to distinguish their forms from others, each form being more abstract (not sent in words but interpreted into them). Private thoughts will be in italics only and not enclosed in quotations or <>.

Verbal: I groaned, but said, “Yes sir. But I can’t help what happens while I’m asleep.”

Private thought: I thought to myself, Nothing like having your mother show up right when you’re trying to get into the mood.

Telepathic: I thought to Joey, <Mick is about to do it again.>

Empathic: <<it’s okay>> <<we don’t blame you>>

Telepathic commands will be in bold when issued during communications, either verbally or telepathically.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.