The Loyalty Gene - Cover

The Loyalty Gene

Copyright© 2020 by lichtyd

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sixteen-year-old Stephanie and her mother have a plan. It’s crazy, but if it works, it just might lead to freedom. You see, Stephanie and her mother were genetically engineered to be the ideal companions: intelligent, sexy, and perfectly loyal. The boy next door might be the one person to save Stephanie. If one slave girl can be rescued, who knows what else might happen? There is a scene some may prefer to skip at the end of chapter 12. It involves a paddle, ice cubes, and butt sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

In the news today: Today at the United Nations, Russia and China joined forces to veto a resolution to ban all genetic slavery.

“Congratulations, Son, you are now a licensed driver.” Dad clapped Jason on the back while he nodded towards Stephanie. “I suppose you’ll be wanting the car, hmm? Maybe take someone on a date?” Across the deck, the ladies occupied the big umbrella-covered patio table. Stephanie waved when he caught her eye.

“Sure, Dad, just as soon as you give me some of my allowance.” For keeping up with his chores, Jason accumulated a weekly allowance. Although Dad kept the money in a separate savings account, “For college expenses.”

Occasionally, Dad threatened to pay Jason as a contractor and bill him for using the family power tools. Dad said, “I can write it off on my taxes.” One couldn’t be sure if Dad joked or not. Accountants and lawyers never joked about money.

Dad dipped into his front pocket and brought out a credit chip. “I have it right here. You’ll need it to pay your share of the car insurance.”

“Robert,” Mom chided, “don’t tease your son.”

Rolling his eyes, where Mom couldn’t see, Dad handed over the chip. “Don’t worry about the insurance, we’ll cover it until you find a job.”

Jason had held credit chips before, but they’d always been temporary issues. This one was his. To test it, Jason slid his thumb across the sensor, and the small holographic display lit with his name, Jason T. Thomas, and a six-digit verification number. The number changed every thirty seconds. “Thanks, Mom and Dad.” Mom stood and hugged him, Dad shook his hand, and Stephanie, with a little half frown, crossed her arms and legs. They’d been together long enough to read each other’s moods. Something bothered her.

Rather than discuss it in front of his parents, Jason thought they needed some privacy. “Hey, sweetheart, want to take a walk?” Stephanie gave him a small nod. “Mom, Dad, excuse us, please.” He offered his hand, and they took a walk.

Mom and Dad’s voices started up as he and Stephanie turned the corner towards the front of the house. One or both of them would grill him later.

They made it to his covered front porch and the old metal porch glider. Dad picked the glider up at a yard sale in, of all places. McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania. After a complete refurbishment, it became one of his parent’s favorite spots.

He asked, “Want to talk about it?”

Stephanie crossed her arms, “There isn’t anything to talk about.”

Uh oh, something had her upset. “Are you sure, ‘cause it looks like something’s bothering you.”

“I knew this was coming. We don’t have to break up on my account.”

“Whoa, back up, and tell me why we’d need to break up.”

“You’ve got your license now. You want to go on dates. I get it, it’s normal.” He noted an extra sneer in the way she pronounced “normal.”

“Sorry, sweetheart, but I still don’t get it.”

“Ugh!” She threw up her hands. “Fine, I’ll use small words. Mom only allows me to visit you here. I can’t go anywhere else. That means no dates.”

“Oh,” Did she really think he’d break up with her? “This is because of your dad, isn’t it?”

Oops, that set her off. Stephanie huffed and slid to the far end of the glider. “How many times do I have to remind you, Gene, isn’t my dad? You have a dad. I have a jerk who impregnated my mother.”

“Sorry!” They’d discussed this before. “What do you think I’m going to do?”

“Find another girl, go on dates with her, and make me girlfriend number two.”

“The proper term is ‘Side Chick.’ But I ain’t interested in another girlfriend. I can barely handle you.” He thought this would elicit a smile or maybe even a chuckle. It didn’t.

“Why are you so stupid?”

“I don’t think loyalty is stupid. Wait, is this your way to tell me you want to see other guys?”

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

Then he got it. Stephanie was experiencing a “Woman’s Problem.” Health class hinted about them. What no one ever told him was how to handle them. Sometimes when Mom didn’t feel well, Dad offered to rub her back. Hey, he was Jason, the caring and concerned boyfriend, he’d power through this!

“Sweetheart, I understand. You don’t feel well. Can I give you a back rub?”

At first, he thought he’d pulled it off. He’d rub Steff’s back, and everything would go back to normal.

“You’re such a boy! I’m trying to help you.”

“You always say that like there’s something wrong with being a boy. What’s wrong with me wanting to help you.”

“I don’t need your help.” With those words, she stood and ran home, crying.

Two minutes later, Mom and Dad exited through the front door demanding an explanation. He tried to explain, but his parents hadn’t known about her dad’s restrictions. It got dicey then as Mom and Dad discussed if Jason should even see Stephanie.


Two days had passed since Stephanie’s blow-up. He’d sent text after text, but she hadn’t replied. At first, he thought her father came home, but there hadn’t been a sign of him either. Jason sat out back, ostensibly for the fresh air but really because he’d hoped to spot a sign of Stephanie.

“Oh, Jason!”

He instantly recognized Stephanie’s voice, but not the new lilt in her voice. One of the internet stories he wasn’t supposed to know about had used the term, “a come-hither look.” One glance at Stephanie provided a graphic definition. She stood between the gateposts, one hand twisting a lock of hair. With the other, she crooked a finger in a “come to me” gesture. This was just the start of the sensory overload. Instead of her normal skirt, the brief strip of red tartan around her hips barely covered anything. There wasn’t any way she could bend over wearing it. Just thinking about it made him sweat. To top it off, she wore a white button-down shirt knotted just below her boo ... chest. He forced himself to think, “chest.”

“Oh, boy,” Jason mumbled. Speaking louder, he said, “I’ll be right there, sweetheart.” Then he remembered Alfred’s video pickups. Mom would freak if she saw Stephanie dressed like this. Fortunately, the camera currently pointed towards the back yard. He hurried.

Just before the camera swung towards Stephanie, Jason yanked her behind the gate. Laughing, Stephanie pulled it with her. When they stopped, the pair occupied a nice private wedge-shaped space between the fence, the gate, and the rear wall of her house. All in all, they had a snug little area here. The kind of space perfect for teenaged mischief.

“Ohhh, Jason,” Stephanie cooed. The lilt even more pronounced. “You’re so naughty, sneaking me in here with you.” She stepped close, an exaggerated sway to her hips, and stumbled on the uneven ground. Reacting quickly, Jason caught her, although he had difficulty finding safe places for his hands. Even the cloth-covered parts were dangerous.

Unfazed, Stephanie steadied herself. “What do you think?” she asked, twisting her hips and flipping up the side of her skirt.

“Mom would ground me for life, thinking what I’m thinking.”

Eyes flashing, Stephanie hissed, “You’re supposed to be thinking about me!” Then she smiled, and that come-hither lilt came back. “Does it give you any ideas?”

“Um,” there really wasn’t anything other than that one thing. “You mean that thing we aren’t supposed to do.”

“Uh, huh.” Both of her palms pressed against his chest, then slowly slid down to his waist. “I think you should try something. You might get a surprise.”

At this moment, a surprise would be finding out she wore underwear. “Sweetheart, I’m not complaining, but are you sure about this?”

She arched her back, pressing her shoulders against the fence. “Jason,” she purred and licked her lips. He’d seen her do the same after Dad served up a particularly juicy hamburger.

Will power dwindling, he tried one last diversion. “Are you feeling okay? You’re all flushed.” Small beads of sweat dotted her brow.

“Oh, I’m hot.” The way she said it made him gulp. “And, you’re exactly what the doctor ordered.”

His knees trembled.

She gave him another crooked finger, and like a man under a spell, Jason stepped into her arms. Their lips touched, and Stephanie pulled him close.

They skipped the small gentle kisses and jumped right into a full-on open-mouth slobber fest. Stephanie wasn’t like any other girl. Besides her impossible eye color, she was always warm to the touch. Kissing her or snuggling with her, heck, just touching her felt wonderful. Now, maybe because of their shared excitement, she felt feverish. He felt it through her clothes. Even worse, he felt her heat through his shorts. One last sliver of restraint remained.

He broke the kiss; his lips numb instead of tingly. “Ah, Steph, you know that thing we, err, you can’t do, ahh this ... we should take a break.” Where was Alfred’s weather reports when they needed them?

“But Jason, don’t you want me?” she pouted for show then bent towards his neck. Instead of the expected brush of lips, teeth clamped against his shoulder. She bit far harder than any time before. Hard enough, he feared, to draw blood.

“Ow,” he hissed, twisting away. One of Stephanie’s legs wrapped around the back of his thigh, trapping him. He tried a stern voice. “Steph, you’re hurting me.”

“Oh, poor baby,” she husked, then nuzzled his neck in a far less aggressive fashion. “Let Steffi kiss it better.”

Her burning hot lips pressed against his neck. A brief rasp of tongue followed. Behind him, Steff’s heel pressed the back of his thigh, pulling his groin against hers. One of her hands dipped low and squeezed. He followed suit, and a throaty gasp told him she welcomed the contact. Jason’s pulse pounded; this was it! His self-control sounded abandon ship and leaped overboard. Stephanie writhed against him, one hand pushing his shorts down. The back door to her house opened, footsteps scuffed across the porch, and a woman called out, “Stephanie! Get back inside, right this instant.” Jason tried to turn to see who spoke, but Stephanie held him pinned against her.

“Ah, but Mom...” she whined.

“But nothing, little miss.”

“Mom, just two more minutes, please?”

“No!” The word carried all the finality a mother could bring. “I’ll give you ten seconds to say goodbye to your boyfriend, but that’s it.” Footsteps tapped across the porch, but the back door didn’t cycle shut.

Like a leaky balloon, Stephanie sagged against him. “I gotta go,” she said.

“When can I see you again?” Jason panted. His heart pounded; it was right there!

“Another day, maybe two.” She kissed him, a far more tender kiss this time. Warm fingers traced along his jaw. “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too.” They kissed again, although it was a sad kind of kiss, like an apology or something.

“Wait here until Mom, and I go inside.” It was the last thing she said before slipping away.


Two days later, Alfred announced, “Miss Stephanie is inbound.” Jason flew out the door and met her halfway across his yard. This time she wore a normal skirt and T-shirt. If anything appeared different, it was her downcast eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but she pressed a finger against his lips. “I’m sorry,” her voice low but clear, “I took advantage of you.”

He nodded. The schools always harped about consent. “It’s cool, I consented. What happened?”

“Wait,” she held a hand up. “I’ll tell you, but first, do your parents know?”

“Are you kidding? They’d skin me alive.”

“Whew,” she breathed. By mutual agreement, they sat on the edge of the hammock under the tree and away from Alfred’s microphones. “Did you ever have the flu really bad? Bad enough to say or do things you shouldn’t?”

Brows furrowed, he thought about it. “No, but I’ve heard it can happen.”

“It was like that for me. Mom grounded me, but I snuck out, and ... well, you know what happened.”

“You’re better now?”

“Everything’s back to normal.” Her eyes locked on his. “Especially those things I can’t do. They’re still off-limits.”

“It’s cool.”

Green eyes searched his. “I think you mean it.” Then her eyes narrowed. “Why aren’t you mad? I was plenty mad when Mom interrupted us.”

“A couple reasons. One, I’m not ready to be a father. If I got you pregnant, Mom and Dad would kill me. Two, let’s just say I’ve slept great the last two nights.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You weren’t the only one overly free with your hands. Some things are no longer mysteries.”

“You didn’t!”

Jason affected his most solemn voice. “I regret nothing.”

“You, you rat!”

“Hey, you wouldn’t believe how fast I fell asleep the last couple of nights.” He affected a dreamy tone of voice. “I owe it all to you.”

“You are such a rat. And I can’t believe you’re telling me about ... that.”

“Have I told you about my insomnia? It requires frequent treatments.”

“If you didn’t have a guilty conscience, you’d fall asleep easier.”

“If I didn’t have a smoking hot girlfriend, I’d be able to sleep on my stomach again.” This earned him a thump, and Stephanie’s cheeks were bright red. Worried he’d gone too far, Jason asked, “Did I embarrass you?”

“No, not really. Not after what happened. You’re a boy, and it’s my fault, anyway.”

Jason glanced down. “You weren’t yourself. If anything, I took advantage of you.”

“Come here,” she said. Jason turned, and Stephanie pulled his head to hers. “Someday, I’ll make all this up to you.” Her lips pressed against his, stifling any reply he might make.


Cold, merciless green eyes flicked up from her board and stared into his. Her nostrils flared as she prepared to speak. “B-3,” said Stephanie.

“Hit,” Jason replied with a wince. This shot landed near the end of his aircraft carrier.

Say what you want about Stephanie. She was the sweetest, most affectionate, and heartbreakingly beautiful girl in the world. He’d do anything for her, and she for him. But teach her to play Battleship, and she turned into Chester Nimitz defending the Pacific Fleet.

Her eyes flicked down, and she placed a peg to mark her successful attack.

“H-8,” Jason said.

This time a self-satisfied smile accompanied those cold, cold eyes. “Miss,” she said.

“Crap!” he exploded. Time for a distraction. “Hey, remember when we talked about photographs? I’d love to have a picture of you wearing that little red skirt.”

Nimitz morphed back into Stephanie, who chuckled. “I think Mom locked it away. She was kind of mad I snuck one of her outfits.”

“Wait, a second.” This was a concept he needed to confirm. “That tiny skirt belongs to your mom? Can she still fit into it?”

“Sure, Mom and I are exactly the same size.”

“Oh, my goodness! Just like Seth said, I really ‘won everything.’”

“What are you rambling about.”

“There’s an old saying, if you want to know what your girlfriend will look like when she’s older, look at her mother. If your Mom still fits into that little skirt, chances are, you will too at the same age.”

Stephanie shook her head. “B-2,” Nimitz was back, and there was blood in the water.

“Hit.”

“Stephanie,” Mom called down from upstairs. “Can you stay for supper?”

“I’ll call and ask, but probably.”

“Ask your mother to come over. We’re having spaghetti, and I made a lot.”

Quiet enough his mother couldn’t hear, Jason said. “Tell your mom to wear that little red skirt.”

Stephanie rolled her eyes. He’d probably pay for it later.

Jason reached and handed Stephanie the family room handset.

“Hi Mom, both of us have an invite to supper. The Thomases’ are having spaghetti.” Stephanie’s eyes met his. “And Jason wants you to wear that little red skirt.”

His jaw dropped. Stephanie actually asked! With his luck, her mom would wear it and blame him. Well, Dad probably wouldn’t be mad.

“Yeah, I think it made an impression.” Steph made eyecontact with Jason and waggled her eyebrows.

Audacity for the win! He waggled his eyebrows in reply.

“I’ll pass that along. Thanks, Mom.”

“Mom said she might wear that dress for you someday. But not tonight, she has to work.”

“Bummer,” he said, frowning to appear dejected.

Laughing as though he’d told a grand joke, she said, “You’re lucky to have me. Mom doesn’t like men, much less boys.”

“Maybe I can change her mind?” He tried for a “butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth,” look.

Stephanie pursed her lips. “You know, you might be able to. I’ve told Mom she needs a man like you.”


When everyone finished eating, Jason and Stephanie cleared the table and tidied up. His parents excused themselves upstairs to “catch up on their day.” The occasional burst of muted laughter made him think something else might be happening.

“Do they know we can hear them?” Stephanie asked.

“Nah, Dad’s too respectable. Mom though, I think she has a wild streak.” He gave her his best significant glance. “Just like you.” Much to his delight, Stephanie played along. She glanced away, then back, her eyes dreamy. The look was a pure come-on, and he fell for it every time. He leaned in for a kiss.

Instead of a kiss, Stephanie pushed him back and hip-checked the dishwasher door shut. “You think I have a wild streak?”

Playing tag was his name for the latest development in their physical relationship. Neither of them had discussed rules, but neither worried over an occasional misplaced hand.

Measuring the angles to prevent her from slipping past, Jason feinted left, then right and swooped in for the win. Far faster than he expected, Stephanie ducked under his arms and slipped past, the palm of her hand patting his butt on the way.

By the time he spun around, she’d made it into the dining room. The kitchen had another exit, this one leading into the short hallway joining the living room and foyer. Unless she doubled back, it gave him a chance to head her off. He darted through as Stephanie turned the corner from the dining room. She dodged to her right. Jason lunged, wrapping his left arm around her waist, and spun to absorb her momentum. They twirled across the living room, once, twice, then the back of his knees hit the couch, and they fell. Jason landed on his back with Stephanie astride his pelvis. One arm remained around her waist, the other fell out to the side. All he needed to do was tip his head up to kiss her, and that’s exactly what he did.

“Master Jason?” Alfred’s cultured voice broke his concentration. Stephanie snickered and switched to nibbling his neck.

“Yes, Alfred?” Jason gasped. Stephanie’s nibbling made concentrating hard.

“The National Weather Service reports a fast-moving low-pressure front will bring rain showers tomorrow.”

The nibbling reached his earlobe. Talking, and that other thing, was really hard. “Thank you, Alfred, for another timely weather update.”

“You are most welcome.”

Stephanie pushed up with her hands to lift her weight from his chest. “Am I too heavy?” she asked. “I can move...”

He moved both hands to her waist to keep her in place. “Don’t wiggle. Now is the time to hold still.”

Her brow furrowed, then cleared when she realzed what he meant. At least she held still. “What if your parents catch us like this?” she hissed.

“Do you hear anything from upstairs?” They both listened.

“No.”

“They won’t be down until morning.” He glanced at the grandfather clock. “We have a half-hour before I walk you home. One hand slipped underneath her shirt to tickle her back. His other hand slipped below her waist and administered an appreciative squeeze.

“What are you doing?”

“Scratching your back.”

“And?”

“Nothing.” He’d already slid his hand up to her back.

“I like it when you touch me, and I don’t mind if you sneak something now and then. Just keep it to a minimum.”

“You’re a very accommodating girlfriend.”

“I’m the best girlfriend ever. Don’t forget it.”

“Right, but remember, I’m just a dumb boy who needs kisses to remember complicated stuff.”

Relaxing her arms, Stephanie settled back onto his chest. Her weight was just a little more than one might expect. He chalked it up as another item that helped make her special. Then she kissed him, and his thoughts went elsewhere.

“The low pressure over Wisconsin is expected to keep the hot, dry air over Western Pennsylvania in place for another few days.” Once again, Jason wondered which of his parents dreamed up Alfred’s weather forecast schedule.

Stephanie chuckled and rolled onto her side. Sometimes Alfred’s weather updates didn’t stop until they took a break. This forecast included the winds aloft over Lake Erie. “Thank you, Alfred,” said Stephanie. She rolled back on top and stared down into his eyes. “I think,” she said, “you’re the perfect boy for me.”

“And you’re the perfect girl for me.”

They kissed again, pressing their lips together, then deepened the kiss, tasting each other. Stephanie’s perfume, a light, delicate scent, filled Jason’s nostrils. Five minutes later, Alfred’s next weather update forced another break.

Stephanie shifted to the side, and Jason rolled with her. Their legs entwined. He said, “Your perfume drives me crazy.”

“I don’t wear perfume.”

“Really? It’s one of the reasons I love kissing you.”

“Maybe it’s my shampoo? What does it smell like?”

“Hmm? Let me check.” He nuzzled her neck, and Steffi gasped at the contact. The scent filled his nostrils. After taking his fill, Jason said, “It’s spicy, and warm, and inviting. It seriously makes me want to misbehave.”

“You’re silly, how can something smell inviting? Anyway, you better not misbehave.” Her eyes belied the warning.

“I hear the words, but your eyes tell me something different.”

“My eyes don’t get a vote.”

He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair, marveling at its softness. “You set the limits, sweetheart. I won’t push until you tell me it’s okay.”

Stephanie stretched and kissed his forehead, “You really mean that too.” Her words a statement and not a question.

“Yep.”

They kissed again, going deep. Stephanie reached for his free hand and guided it to her waist, then up. He hadn’t earned an all-access pass, but every step represented more of her trust.



“Mom, I have a weird question?”

“Okay,” amused, Natalie sat her book down. “I’ll do my best to give you a weird answer.”

“Do we emit some kind of intoxicating scent?”

Of all the questions Stephanie might have asked, this wasn’t even close to expected. “You mean like a Venus flytrap or a pitcher plant?”

Stephanie shrugged, “I guess. Jason says he’s addicted to my perfume.”

“You don’t wear perfume.”

“I know, that’s why it’s weird. Jason says it makes him crazy and almost out of control.”

“Sweetie, Jason’s a sixteen-year-old boy, control isn’t one of his strong points. I think he’s exaggerating. Oh, I have bad news about the next couple of days. Your father is coming home early. Call Romeo and tell him you’re grounded until Gene leaves again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.