The Loyalty Gene - Cover

The Loyalty Gene

Copyright© 2020 by lichtyd

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sixteen-year-old Stephanie and her mother have a plan. It’s crazy, but if it works, it just might lead to freedom. You see, Stephanie and her mother were genetically engineered to be the ideal companions: intelligent, sexy, and perfectly loyal. The boy next door might be the one person to save Stephanie. If one slave girl can be rescued, who knows what else might happen? There is a scene some may prefer to skip at the end of chapter 12. It involves a paddle, ice cubes, and butt sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

In the News Today: The United States Senate passed a bill defining a natural human being as having (at least) ninety-one percent of their parent’s genetic material.

Midway through November, the weather changed. The western Pennsylvania Indian summer gave way to days filed with an icy rain.

Jason and Stephanie sat on the floor of his bedroom, playing a co-op video game. They worked well together—as long as Stephanie led the way. Her character, a female paladin, complete with a chainmail bikini, had just cut a lich into tatters.

“Nice job with the healing spells,” she said. On the video screen, her character wiped a glowing green fluid from her bastard sword.

“What can I say,” he replied. “I have a fondness for your butt in chainmail armor.”

The doorbell rang downstairs, but they didn’t care. Working together, they’d almost set a new high score.

Jason’s mom came to the door and said, “Sorry, guys, but Stephanie’s dad stopped over. He said an old army buddy of his is visiting, and he wants Stephanie to come home and meet him.”

Anyone else might have missed the momentary tightness in Steph’s muscles.

“Thank you, Mrs. Thomas,” Stephanie said. “I’ll leave in a minute.” Jason’s mom left to go back downstairs.

“Jason?” Stephanie said. “I better go. Walk me to your door?”

“Sure, Steph.” He saved the game, and they walked downstairs. At the door, Jason remembered his manners and held her coat. He reached for an umbrella, but she just smiled and shook her head.

Stephanie surprised Jason by lifting on her toes and kissing him. Right on the lips, in full view of his parents. She said, “Goodbye, Jason, don’t ever forget I love you.” Then, through the icy rain, she ran home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.