The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

The next day was quite uneventful, we all rested, and caught up on reading and sleeping, checking emails and I did my clothes washing at the sauna place. I also took a trip to the nearby town to do some shopping, as the camping owner’s shop was for emergencies only for like some sugar, coffee, toilet paper, some beer sometimes and matches, that was about it. I was going to treat myself to a small steak and a bbq evening on my own and keeping my hands away from my genitals the give it the well needed rest and recharging because the following day, the Saturday afternoon and evening, the lingerie fashion show to which the girls had invited me, was going to take place. Early evening in the sack and I woke up very late in the morning. I must have slept more than ten hours straight.

Got up, had some breakfast, checked if the laundry had dried up in the midnight sun and went for a swim. I saw some people coming out of the sauna, which meant it was warm, and decided to join in and washing myself up, getting dressed and preparing for my role as client and photographer for the ladies.

In the sauna I had met the couple that had caught us the night before on the road when we were trying to drink from each other. I wasn’t sure if they knew exactly what we have been doing, maybe they just thought it was a teasing blow job and nothing further. They just asked if we had enjoyed each other. I smiled back and saw that they were touching each other without being bashful. She was holding and squeezing his cock, jerking it slowly and he was having some of his fingers inside her pussy exploring it. I wasn’t going to mingle in, and they were not asking me. I needed all my strength for that afternoon anyway. So after about fifteen minutes I had enough heat and cleaned myself off, shaved and went back to my tent.

After a short afternoon nap I got dressed as smart as I could, in shorts, but using underwear this time. I took the gift-wrapped bottle of wine and went on my way to the girls because the show was about to start at four or four thirty, but I wanted to be there a bit early. Obviously I did not want to miss any of the excitement and I had to learn to use the camera that they had ready for me for taking pictures of the show so I had to come across a bit professional.

I walked over and when I arrived they were preparing the stage and decorations, some stage gas heaters just in case, and they were busy so I made myself useful by helping the crew lifting and setting up things, taking orders from everyone which was great fun. Still, it was more than an hour until show time.

Nobody beside the two girls knew me, and I did not know them, but no one had asked me what I was doing there, so I felt my self quite comfortable. I thought I saw some people who looked familiar, famous from Tv maybe, I wasn’t sure. But I better headed up the girls’ trailer to get the camera that they had ready for me, so I could check how to work it and look professional. Tuva just stepped out a bit nervous, I guess, they had a lot riding on it so it seemed. She gave me the Nikon, the tripod, lights and reflectors as well and told me to figure it out for myself for now; she still had things to set up for herself. I had plenty of time to prepare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.