The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

We woke up very late, not sure what time it was, but the sun was very high in the sky and the outside temperature was very comfortable. I got up and looked to my side, where Tuva with her beautiful tan skin, was still peacefully asleep with a smile on her face, and I noticed a dried spot of my cum next her mouth.

I decided to take a swim in the sea and then see if I can take a shower at the sauna building. I was expecting Tuva to have a hangover, so, on my return I would make a hearty breakfast for her I thought but when I came back to the tent; she had already beaten me to it and with the food she had found, made some sandwiches. ‘smörgås bröd’

We sat across from each other legs spread, plate on the knee, lovely view and I felt my cock already starting to wake up, despite the cold shower I just had. When she finished her sandwich, she told me she had to run, because Anneli might wonder where she would be and might either be jealous if she knew, or worried if she didn’t. “Henry, I feel comfortably tired still, and a lovely mess, I got to clean up, I got a piss smell and sticky cum all over my body so a swim and a shower would do wonders. Maybe we can take a sauna later, if you fire it up, I will ask Anneli.” She said as she was leaving.

Being alone again gave me the opportunity to give my cock a rest, read a book and think things over, but after about an hour and a half my eyes felt heavy and I must have been interested to study the insides of my eyelids for a while.

I must have dozed off for quite a long time; the sun was at a complete different place than when I started to relax and reading my book. I kept my eyes closed in order to concentrate on my thoughts when I felt someone was looking at me, it must be on my right side so I opened my right eye to a slit and saw Anneli standing next to me, actually standing next to my head with a big smile on her face. She had not noticed that I was awake, and I used this opportunity to study her pussy, the tiny bit of pubic hair and the shaved mound of her cunt, with beautiful short lips that seem to be wet and ready.

I felt my cock starting to stir and when I kept looking at her cunt lips I started to see a small pee stream erupting from it and she started right away to pull up on her pussy and directed the stream to my face. That woke me up! She laughed out loud now and told me: “That’ll teach you, I was looking this morning for a pussy to suck and the bed was empty, ha ha.”

I had opened my mouth by now and let it flow in, wasn’t bad at all, and I swallowed instead of spitting it out. She took a step closer and the source of her stream was now only about 4 inches away so could enjoy the last few squirts as well. After the last few drops, she fell to her knees and kissed me on the mouth. I still had some of her pee in my mouth and I spat it back into hers which she swallowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.