The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

After a few hours, something woke me up, a noise, a push and a shove, it felt like. I thought I was dreaming, and continued to sleep. I was dreaming that someone was giving me a blow job, I was hard. I turned my self on my back to give my cock some space and opened my eyes for a moment, and then realized I wasn’t dreaming, I had looked straight into the eyes of Tuva, big smile on her face, looking into my big wide open surprised eyes.

“I hope you don’t mind”, she whispered, “I just had to see you, I am so fucking horny and it won’t go away, I like to have your cock in me, just relax, I will do all the work. Seeing a cock and had alcohol, is a lethal, combination for me, I need to fuck.”

I did as she had told, I laid back and she lifted her leg over my hips, and with a quick movement she guided my hard cock into her wet snatch. She moved smoothly, almost gentle and slowly, back and forth, up and down, her eyes closed, hands on my chest sometimes and sometimes on my shoulders, she lowered her chest and I could nibble her shoulder sometimes and the next moment kissing her neck and earlobes. I felt like penetrating her ear with my tongue and at the same time I reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and sliding my fingers down het ass crack, looking for her anus and tried to reach further down to fell my cock going in and out, wanted to put my finger next to my cock in her pussy.

After having fucked this way for about five or ten minutes, I came close and so was she. We moved faster and I kept on trusting my cock harder and deeper in her pussy. I could not hold back and started squirting my warm semen in her, coated the walls of her pussy with a considerable amount of cum. She moved faster, threw her head back and started coming, I felt her pussy milking my cock. Her orgasm was real for sure; no way could she have faked that! When she had finished her orgasm, she slammed down next to me; I felt my cock slipping from her pussy and cum finding its way out. She already fallen asleep and I followed soon after, into a deep tiring sleep. Luck for her, the air-mattress was a double size; she had laid her head on my left arm, which became spontaneously comfortably numb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.