The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Just as I was enjoying a cup of coffee, with an after dinner liqueur, I heard a car stop nearby and one of the girls came out, “It’s me, don’t bother to dress, but whenever you are ready, come on over for a drink, we love to have you.” I told her, that I would be over there shortly, after I had cleaned up the dishes.

I was looking forward to this, I came here wanting to be alone, but now I was looking forward to their company. I wasn’t thinking about sex, not yet at least. It was just a friendly invitation for helping them out before. I had dressed up a bit, shoes, shorts and a shirt and a bit of aftershave.

I figured that a walk over there wouldn’t hurt, didn’t want to risk having a few drinks and then trying to climb a tree with my car later on. I was lazy, but not that lazy. All together it was just about under ten minute walk. The weather was nice and the sun low in the sky (and it would be for the next few months), when I had arrived at their campsite. They had candles burning, a mosquito repellent net covered the sitting area, and even there weren’t any mozzies yet. “Have a seat, we’ll be right out, make yourself comfortable.” I heard one of them calling out.

I looked around and I saw that they had a nice size trailer, more like a mobile home size that did not seem to have been moved for a long time, so it must be a long term season place. They had made a small garden, with some sort of stage, decoration and candles. I took a seat and waited for things to come. No expectations and I had not planned to get drunk, because I know those Northerner’s can drink quite a bit.

When the girls came out, they were lightly casually dressed, thin short top and the tan girl Tuva was wearing very short shorts, in my younger days we would call them, ‘hot pants’ and Anneli was wearing a bikini top and a short skirt, remodeled from an old pair of jeans it looked like. “What would you like to drink Henry”, Tuva had asked.

I had asked her for a local beer, just to make things easy; they approved and had the same. Things were a bit awkward, fell a bit silent, just because I was still embarrassed of being caught earlier by Anneli, and Tuva must have smelled a familiar smell, so I was more or less waiting to be judged. Swedish women are very feminist and will immediately let you know if you make sexist remarks or other ways to make them uncomfortable.

The beer was nice and I expected that the evening visit would be a short one but then they had asked if I would like to have another beer and a surprise shot of something next to it, so sure, of course I did not turn that down. It was some sort of local vodka, they had told me that their families had made it themselves at home, lots of people illegally distilling their own alcohol, and drinking it together with a beer, so it made the taste softer and downing it more smoothly. Things had started to work and they had become more talkative and when I had asked what kind of work they did, they told me that they were into designing casual and leisure clothing, but especially into designing lingerie but that came out with a bit of hesitation. Of course I am a fan of nice lingerie, so I asked them about the design genre, was het lace, or fancy or sexy, how did I dare to ask those questions I thought.

“Well Henry, I can show you if you behave, we got some on, anyway can I ask you if it is ok, to be nude? You were this afternoon, and as a matter of fact we are almost all time as well, when we are here, no one around to bother us, so it is quite common to be nude in isolated areas when the weather permits it. So, take your clothes off, and so will we. Can you handle that Henry?”

“Yes sure of course, would love too, these clothes are in the way and suffocating anyway and I promise to behave.”

With a smile and a giggle, and showing that they were already a bit tipsy, they were quick to remove their ample clothing, showing off their lingerie. I slowly stood up and removed my shorts,, I was lucky to have worn some, black briefs, clean ones lucky enough, a bit tight maybe, and it was showing the outline of my cock that started to twitch a bit, but I made the effort to keep it down for now.

Tuva was wearing a beautiful white lace set that left nothing to the imagination. The lace was embroidered in some places but in the crotch area it was full with square holes, so you could see the pubic hairs, at least the few that she had, and her top showed het nipples. Anneli was wearing a light blue, crotchless panty and had removed her bikini top.

I complemented them on the nice designs and the hot looking lingerie, and admitted to them, that behaving myself was going to be a tough task to keep up.

“Well, Henry, your underwear is well chosen too, modern, and tight, a bit sexy as well, can you give them to me, I like to see who made those, maybe we can make you some as well, go ahead, take them off.”

I had taken them off and gave it to Tuva, while my cock was trying to fight its way up and my brain was concentrating in trying to keep it down. I quickly sat down, tried to stuff my cock between my legs while crossing them. This way it squeezed my balls a bit and it was slightly painful doing it that way.

“Hey, Henry, you have a nice looking cock and even circumcised, don’t be embarrassed, let it be free; you’re gonna hurt yourself that way otherwise Ha ha!”

Tuva smiled when I uncrossed my legs and let it spring back to life, Anneli sat across from me and teasingly opened her legs showing the crotchless panties the way they are supposed to be shown, and so I could see straight into her hairless pussy. My cock went into position and trying to find where the sun was hiding. That is what I told the girls, and lucky for me, they laughed at my joke.

We had some more chitchats, told them where I was from and that I liked coming here, and had taken a month off from everything, work, family, wife, home, just to ‘reload my batteries’. The beer was getting to me, and I slowly started to think about a strategy to head for the toilets but I hadn’t figured out yet where they were from here. Oh well, I could hold it a bit longer. I guess they saw me becoming slightly uncomfortable and then Anneli surprised me with a statement.

“I saw you this afternoon peeing all over yourself, or just letting it go where you sat, it is fun isn’t it, we do it all the time, not going to bother in going to a smelly toilet ten minutes away.”

Anneli followed through immediately by pissing just in the chair where she sat. The plastic lawn chair had some holes in it so it started dripping down to the ground so only a small puddle remained.

“tsju, what a relief to finally get the beer out.” She said. Tuva, bent forward to see how Anneli had pissed herself and smiled, “I can do better than that”, she had said.

Tuva opened her legs and I saw the white lace panties becoming wet and slightly yellow. She peeled away the crotch from her pussy, and the stream shot out, landing 3 feet in front of her. She leaned backwards and also gave a sigh of relief.

“Now it’s up to you Henry, just let it go, you saw us, now it is your turn, just let it rip.” They said in unison.

Watching them gave me a hard on, but I needed to piss so badly by now, that I could not care less who was watching me, it became close to being painful. It took me a minute or so, but then I couldn’t help myself, it shot up with a big arc and I had hit Tuva on the leg accidently, but she had not changed her position. They told me to relax and sit backward, which meant that my stream moved and I pissed on my own belly and chest without touching my cock.

“Ha, ha, that is why your chest was so smelly this afternoon.” Tuva told. I nodded and enjoyed myself, embarrassment and shyness gone. “Yep, it gives me the feeling of freedom, nothing dirty about it, but also sexy as hell.”

My cock was in full attention now, I saw Tuva and Anneli touching their own pussy a bit, and talking to me on how much they had enjoyed seeing me pissing myself. While they were talking I noticed that the finger they had just touched their pisswet pussy with, went up to their mouth and licking it, while they were watching my reaction. My eyes must have been wide open, and I decided not to let them down and did the same, I wiped my finger over my belly and sucked the pee of my finger, observing their reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.