The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

A little while later, sun high in the sky by now, I woke up and looked towards the sea, the first thing I saw, -again-, was my cock up and pointed the way to were the sun was. I needed to take a leak but I did not feel like getting up and walking to the smelly toilet shack further away. My sex life previously included some watersports and I had renewed interest in it and I decided to just let it go as I was, in the chair, and letting my cock decide where it would let it splash down. Hands behind my head, flood gates open and it went straight up and coming down on my belly. Little push and it reached my chest. Silly me, if someone would’ve caught me, I would have had some explaining to do, or not ... I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, letting it all out.

Just as the last drops and squirts were leaving the tip of cock I had heard creaking twigs noises behind me and a short ‘ahem’ throat clearing and had I heard a small giggle in the voice when she started talking?

“Ursäkta mig sir, så ledsen att jag stör dig och invaderar din integritet men får jag be dig något?”

“Sorry”

“Oh, excuse me, Sir, sorry to bother you and invading your privacy, but could I ask you for some help please.”

Had she seen what I just had done? Or did she just pretend not to have seen anything. “Oh, eh, sorry to be in the nude, I did not know anyone was camping nearby, I am sorry to have upset you, if I have, I will cover myself up, how can I help you,” I said at a loss of words, stuttering.

“Oh, no, don’t worry, it is not a problem, this is Sweden and I am Swedish, don’t worry, I am the one invading your space, but I have a small problem, my car got stuck with one wheel in the ditch next to the small forest road three hundred meters away and I can’t seem to move it. My friend is waiting near the car, and lucky enough I noticed your car here, hoping you would give us a hand.”

I stood up, embarrassed, my face must have been ‘red as a beet’, I was still dripping with pee and she pretended not to have noticed. I looked down to the ground and told that I would give her a hand as soon as I had put something on. Walked into the tent to dry myself and slipped on a pair of shorts.

“You didn’t have to bother mister, just me and my friend, no one else ha ha, so sorry to have disturbed you.”

That was the moment I dared to look into her face, she was actually very nice looking, not bad at all and a lovely smile and soft and friendly face, not a model but she was sweet and innocent looking, maybe half my age, or slightly older.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.