The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I slept like a log in my new ‘home away from home’.

Satisfied, relaxed, empty-headed, a bit hungry and with a piss hardon, I had woken up the next day, (or the same day but hours later) I had no sense of time, nor did I care. I opened the tent, and after a short battle with the zipper, still unable to focus, stepping outside, when I realized I was still stark naked. Just as I turned around to head back in to put on some clothes, I figured what the point was anyway. No one near to see me and the weather was nice enough, felt like a summers day almost, so why bother? Stupidly I remembered that I had forgotten to ask the owner where the toilets were and with my piss boner, pointing the way, I could not trust that I could have made it there anyway in time, so a nearby tree would do.

I was surprised to notice that after my so needed relief, my hardon had not gone down, it had stayed in the upright position, not really understanding for a moment what it wanted now. Because of the business stress back home, a nagging wife, everyone who wanted a piece of me I had almost forgotten how to use it. I was a bit famous, or should I say, well known back home, so there was no place to hide. That had taken its toll to my sex life and difficulties getting it up, or keeping it up, so that I had almost given it up altogether. I have had a great sex life previously, before all the stress and I wasn’t shy back then, trying out some kinks and other things previously with my wife. Probably I did not have sex for at least a year or longer, before this trip, so I was pleasantly taken back that it had woken up and still in working order, maybe time to renew interest in my old hobby of masturbation.

I took a walk on the beach, stuck my big toe in the water to feel if the temperature was heart-warming enough instead of giving me a heart attack, and it was not bad at all, it would probably put my cock back down to its launching pad, but it would definitely refresh me. I splashed some water on me and dove in and swam for a few minutes without getting into trouble with myself. It did feel nice, not really warm but warm enough not to freeze to death. I walked out back on the pebbles and saw a nice clean looking simple BBQ, for everyone’s use, and a bit further along the shore I noticed a sauna building and some other wooden shack, probably the toilet building, which in those areas are no more that the old-fashioned cubicle with a toilet seat on a wooden plank above a hole in the ground, or a garbage can type tank under it, usually a bit smelly, that is emptied once or twice a month.

Back in the tent, I had cooked myself up some breakfast, enjoying the meal outside and had decided not to bother with putting on any cloths. Mr Nudist was reborn!

After I had cleaned up, checked the tent for holes and having found some more pieces of tent, poles, so I could even expand my living quarters with a canopy, groundsheet, etc. I was running out of chores to do. Checked the car over more thoroughly, to see if anything needed fixing, but it seemed I had done well, and no repairs were needed. Lucky enough, at the last moment before I left home, I had thrown in some books that were waiting to be read already for years and they had already the beginnings of self-destruction because the outer edges had gotten some yellowish accumulation.

Unfolded the lawn chair in front of the tent, and found out the chair had a 2nd part that could fold out as well, with a backrest that could be lowered so I had a lazy chair now. A pillow that I had in the car would complete my little paradise and of course a nice glass of cold water. Should I mention that after reading the first chapter of my book I dozed off to the world of dreamers? No, it would be too obvious of course, out like a light...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.