The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

After breakfast the ladies got serious and started to do some morning exercises, mostly stretching where one of them took the lead and of course, I could not be left out. Funny thing to watch, seeing pussies open and close, and feeling my own genitals swaying violently with every move I made. Since it was just outside in the grass, I saw one took the lead in pissing as she was stretching and the others followed suit so I could not be left out and let go as well, which was fairly easy. While their golden delicious liquid went more or less down, mine, with a half hard cock, was swaying around, hitting the others in their legs and belly and made them smile. “Wait for it Henry, you’ll get your turn.” One of them had said.

I went over to the sauna to light it, and then joined the girls again for a swim. Just after we were done swimming we saw the others arriving, the ones who had slept in the trailer with Anneli and Tuva who had come as well of course. After I had put a fresh pot of coffee on the fire outside, we entered the sauna and shortly afterwards the others were joining us and so it became quite crowded in there. Ulrika directed me to sit on the lower bench, which I did not mind at all because all the wet snatches were then about at my eye level and so wherever I looked I had a wonderful view.

After relaxing for about ten minutes I had overheard Ulrika whispering something to the others and before I know it, a girl called Taina, I finally knew her name because she was the one I had fucked in the ass earlier, grabbed me by the arms and pulled them behind my back and playfully demanded me to sit one step lower and to look up. Giggles al around and the first burst of water was hitting my neck. It wasn’t water of course ... Tuva said they had filled up with water just before they came out to swim, so they can give me a little memory that will last me for a while and as soon as she had said that, the dam had burst and all of them started to piss on me. Eight waterfalls, with a lot of force behind it, soaked me from head to toe. Of course I opened my mouth and caught a bit from everyone. It looked like there was no end to it. Instead of turning away I tried to get closer and switched every time I saw a stronger stream. I must have looked like a dog lapping at a stream coming from a garden hose.

Anneli got all exited and dropped herself down on my cock and rode it like I was a bucking horse. There was still one or two streams going and Anneli bent forward to catch some of it as well swallowed it with taste as if she just drank the tastiest liquor. It was getting to hot in there, I was almost passing out so I suggested to continue outside in the grass. Once we got outside I got on top, for a change, and after just a few trusts, Anneli had her orgasm and rolling her eyes, nearly passing out. Her place was taken by the one girl who claimed that she had not fucked me yet and I continued my pumping. This time I could not last long and just as she started coming I pulled out and squirted my new load of sperm on her belly and some on her tits. Of course the others used their tongues to clean her up. Just as they thought that they had removed every drop, I let loose and pissed on all of them, which they readily accepted. Mouths open, piss flew until we were all done.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.