The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

The first sense I got in the morning was the smell of sex that was still hanging around all of us in the tent. With the four of us in the tent, that indeed was designed to hold four, no one was able to lie in the middle unfortunately. The girls were still asleep, my cock was up before I was, I had noticed, which was a good sign for a middle aged man like me I guess. I was spooning with the girl next to me, because of the reasonable temperature, the sleeping-bags were not zipped up, anyway, remembering the state we were in, everyone knows it is a hell of a job to zip up a sleeping bag without having the zipper getting stuck halfway, so it needs to be done when your mind is clear and fresh and in a sober state of mind, none of those conditions we had met the night before. I shifted a bit and felt my cock slowly getting between the buttocks of the woman who was still asleep, whose name I did not remember, but who had told me that she did not have the luck of being fucked the day before? So I just had my cock finding its way like a snake, the harder it got. I decided to pretend to be asleep so I would not get into possible trouble.

I closed my eyes, recalling the fun we had last night and I felt the precum already creating the slippery path towards a bullseye that it had its mind set on. I felt the lady moving a bit, shifting her leg so that everything became more readily available; I pushed slightly, pretending to be stretching and a successful hit. I felt her slightly pushing back and my dick slipped in its own set goal. A bit tight, but because of the sufficient amount of precum no problem. I must have gotten her in the ass, I figured.

She started moaning softly when she started moving. I am sure that she was awake by now, even though she was pretending, like me, to be asleep. The girl lying on the other side from he, started yawning and must have felt what was going on. Through the slits of my eyes, I saw that she was slowly turning her body so that her pussy came closer and closer towards the face of the girl I was fucking.

Once the wet slit came within reach, ‘my’ girl was locking her mouth on it and started licking and sucking with long strokes. Now the woman behind me started to get in on the fun also, as she had started to wake up. She started spooning me, kissing my neck and ear and using her left hand to go around me and wrapping some of her fingers around my moving cock. Feeling the stubbles from here shaven pubic mound on my buttocks and the licking of my ear and neck was driving me nuts and I felt my rod getting even harder. Besides kissing in my ear she was whispering dirty talk also, promised me a piss drink straight from the source later in the sauna.

Most of us know that with a good fuck in the morning you won’t be able to postpone cumming for long, especially not with all that was going on. I started panting louder, having my eyes open now and with a strong trust I came in het bowls while using my fingers teasing het clit and my teeth biting her ear. My scrotum had done its best refilling during my sleep and I was surprised on how many shots I had done just now. Also the lady whose pussy was licked started in convulsions when reaching her orgasm and I saw a small squirt of pee escape which had splattered over ‘my’ girls face and head and some on my face as well.

We all relaxed and fell asleep again, woke up again about a half an hour later, now because of an empty stomach.

I can’t stand a growling stomach so I got up and collected anything that there was to eat, and cooked up some breakfast and a fresh cup of coffee for all of us. The smell of coffee was enough to wake them up and joining me at the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.