The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I had found my way to a lazy lawn chair, while the ladies were trying to suck my load of sperm from the model’s mouth and Tuva trying to suck all my piss from Ulrika’s pussy and from the corner of my eye I saw that Ulrika started to let go of her own piss, soaking Tuva even more and another lady getting in on the fun as well. What a sight!

I was out, my lights went out for a while, maybe trying to study the insight of my eyelids, until sometime later I was woken up by the smell of coffee held up under my nose by Anneli and a glass of water to chase it down with to fill my fluid level back up again.

“What an evening héy, I never expected it would turn out this wild and everyone joined in, even the conservative video lady had her fun and drank some piss with a big smile, even followed the stream of some girl when it moved, that was a first for her. Too bad my friend from the famous band from Stockholm did not show up, I had invited her and I know for a fact she might have joined in, if she was convinced no one would leak pictures of this party to ‘the outside world’, “Anneli had said.

“Listen Henry, all the people are going to sleep over, since it was a bit unexpected and late now, with the needed booze we consumed, no one wants to go home. It is late at night but the sun is shining nice, get yourself together, maybe you can light up the sauna and we all take a swim to clean off and a sauna to really ready for bed. Is it possible you take some ladies with you and giving them a place to sleep after the sauna, I can’t house them all in the trailer? I got some extra sleeping bags and camping mattresses, I am sure you won’t regret it ha ha.”

I tried to open my eyes, drank my coffee and slowly the life came back to me. I must have napped for just about half an hour or so. Anneli softly stroking my cock and I felt that my bladder had started to fill again and I just let go, pretending it was accidently. I just relaxed and I saw Anneli’s eyes light up in surprise. She swayed my soft cock so my stream covered my belly from side to side. She massaged my urine on my chest and belly and wiped my lips with her wet hand grinning from ear to ear. She kissed my mouth and licked my nipples to no avail, because my cock was on break time and refused to get up, nevertheless, I liked it a lot. All of the women that walked by, stopped for a moment to thank me for the fun and all kissed my wet belly before they moved on.

I got up, and told them the sauna will be ready in half an hour or so and that I will see them at the jetty for a swim. I walked up to the sauna, not bothering to cover myself up, while the others were searching for towels and soap. After I lighted the fire, I joined them at the beach just as I saw them walking up to the shore, all stark naked, no one had bothered to put something on. Oh, how I love Sweden!

After a nice swim, a bit of shampoo at the shower place nearby, we relaxed in the sauna. Talk was slow, some giggles but no one made any attempt anymore to have sex. Some of the girls had their eyes closed and had fallen asleep exhausted. Three of the girls told me, that they had not been fucked this evening at all and still hoped I would do them in the morning so they choose to come with me in my tent if I was ok with it and the others would fit in Anneli’s and Tuva’s trailer.

A little while later we crawled in the sleeping section of my tent and they unrolled their earlier picked up camping matrasses and sleeping bags. All cleaned up and a very nice smell of sex hanging around their bodies. I am sure with these pheromones lingering in the air, I was thinking, my dick would be ready again in the morning for an encore performance hopefully. Oh and ... out like a light...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.