The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Just stand there, hands on your back, look serious and let go as you are and you will do great!” Anneli yelled at me.

I jumped on stage, protruded along the edge, smiling as models do, the alcohol had helped, and that’s for sure! I paraded like an Egyptian king, with my face looking sideways at the audience. Applause, I turned like a Robot, hands on my back, chest forward belly, sucked in, my dickhead showing its head from above the pouch by now, a bit of concentration, and hopefully not pee shy.

Tuva and Ulrika waved her hands and gestured to the others to empty their champagne flute glass and follow them in a line up walk.

My bladder did not take long and I was about to lose it anyway. First a dribble that wet the front of my lace boxers and the pouch but then suddenly a powerful stream that shot up with a nice arc out into the audience never reaching the ground. Ulrika walked up front and held her glass up and caught my juice perfectly and when her glass was about half filled up she moved on and next was Tuva, followed by Maddy, Anneli, and several other models. I must have been able to half fill about eight glasses, I believe. The last of my dribble was for the last model, holding an extra glass, because no drop should be spilled, and gave it to me once I was done.

I stepped of the stage and Anneli and Tuva made a short speech, thanking everyone for the show and hopefully a good selling fashion season and that the party would continue until everybody had pissed on everybody several times over. They made a toast and all of us downed my golden delicious piss in one go, letting it linger for a moment in the mouth before swallowing it.

Another model, who I did not know by name, came up to me, looked me straight into my eyes, lovely smile, shiny with teeth, lifting her left leg straight out, holding it with her left hand and continued with her right hand to hold her glass under her cunt at about half a foot distance and pissed in it, almost clear liquid. Her tongue seductively sliding along her beautiful top teeth through her parted lips which were painted a nice bright red lipstick.

The glass filed up quickly and started to overflow, but as she handed the glass to me, Maddy came up and put her glass in place to catch the still streaming urine, and when that glass filed up, Tuva took a turn and had the last of it.

Here, drink this, the model told me, you won’t regret it, the best drink in town she said with a smile. I drank it all, not to fast, I really did want to taste it and indeed it was the best I have had so far. After I emptied the glass she pulled my heads towards hers and just as she was about to tongue me, she whispered, lets fuck now and she pulled me towards the stage, laid down on her back and while I was almost losing my balance I was able to enter her in one go, all the way in. Her head backwards and right away she had her first orgasm and started to shake while she was coming. I kept on pumping, slow and long strokes, just like ice skating ha ha. She wildly moved her head from side to side, soaking her hair from all the piss on the stage. Ulrika saw us and said, “That is what I was thinking of, can I be next, any friend who fucked Jane is good enough for me.

I felt invincible; I leaned with my hands on stage supporting myself, so I did not put my weight on the model that I was taking care of. Ulrika stepped over the models face and with a sigh she said, “I haven’t pissed yet, I am bursting, come and get it while it’s hot!” She let go and like a dam had burst, she almost drowned the poor girl beneath me. She pulled her pussy up while I was lowering my head towards her natural well and drank straight from the tap.

The beauty under me had a second orgasm and gasping for air while I slowed down. She was about done I felt; she gave me a quick kiss and a wink, and told me that she wanted to see me later. Ulrika took her place and I started to slide deeply within her. Ulrika was a bit more body and I could not be doing my push-ups anymore, my arms started shaking from being tired so I lowered myself on my elbows and putting some of my weight on her. My cock was hard but not that hard at the moment, because of my energy use holding my body up, I guessed. Ulrika asked me if I had a new load of pee and if so, could I piss inside her because that would really drives her nuts. Indeed, it came fairly easy and steady, but slowly, I started filling her up. My bladder had quite filled up again and so at this steady pace I could keep pumping and pissing at the same time until the pee started forcing itself out between her uterus wall and my cock, soaking the stage even more. I felt a finger trying to rim my anus and probing at it, did not know whose finger it was, couldn’t imagine Ulrika’s arm could have been that long. Never had that done to me before and it felt great but also shocked me a bit when something like that happens for the first time. I pulled back for a moment and my cock came out from her accidently and when I pushed it back in, and because I was not fully rock hard, it dropped down and entered her ass which I did not realize at first, I had stopped pissing and saw Ulrika’s eyes becoming bigger. She loved it obviously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.