The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Music, lights, I got up and set my camera up on the tripod, charger on, focused to the stage. Tuva came walking towards us totally relaxed and sat down. I saw the models lined up behind a curtain near the stage now and the Tv lady started her presentation and explaining what we were about to see. I could not understand Swedish much, but I noticed she did it with a lot of fun and enthusiasm in her voice, some winking and being flirtatious towards us and she had changed her clothes just before the show into something more daring and revealing. She was wearing a red latex cape, open in the front and when she did not move, it did not show anything but when she took a step you could see her almost transparent lace panties coming into view that were very revealing in fact so much that she had to have her pubic trimmed or it would be sticking out of all sides and holes. I was getting a rise out of my cock already and had to concentrate on keeping it behaved.

The first model was introduced shedding her stylish bathrobe and parading on the made up catwalk, which was almost 2 feet up. Black lace openworked lingerie is what they called it, with a matching bra. Anneli translated for me, and told me that all the different models were wearing different styles of lace, some leather, and latex and pvc clothes, purely meant to be erotic and possibly worn in the swingers clubs or private parties. All lingerie shown was crotchless, but you had to know it to see it.

I took my pictures and focused at the crotch in the hope to see something, because she was very pretty. She wasn’t shy to come near the edge and give us a little show for the video camera and for me in order to take proper pictures. She wiggled her hips and then I saw it, the slit in the middle. She slowly spread her legs a bit, which wasn’t that easy because of the matching high heels, and the slit opened, possible the edges were glued to her pussy lips so when she spread her legs, the slit opened and at the same time her cunt lips parted. I think the Tv lady Ulrika enjoyed that view also because she wiggled her hips as well and had to scratch the front of her panties, just using one finger for a moment. The model turned a few more times, and then showed her butt and we saw the nice design on her see-through back part. She then bended forward and the crotch opened wide and I could see straight in, I already had given up controlling my penis.

After the tease, she walked off and the next model came up showing us a pink pvc type design. She paraded, showing it from every angle while I kept on taking pictures. At a certain moment when I viewed through the lens, I saw her giving a little show, opening her legs showing her hairless slit, using her left hand to make her fingers in the a ‘V’, spreading her pussy and with the index finger of her other hand, taking a swipe through her slit and then putting the top of her finger between her teeth, all the while looking at Tuva and Anneli.

“That’s Maddy, the other Tv Lady” they whispered to me”.

I saw, and heard, Ulrika with the microphone giving some information, and when Maddie turned her head with half closed bedroom eyes looking at her, she winked and giving her the thumbs up. Wow, I must talk to her later and letting her know that I knew about the wild party in London several years earlier that I had heard about from Jane.

I saw that Ulrika had now lost it a bit, tried to stick to her text and remaining herself. Tuva told her to relax and be easy and do what comes naturally’

“Let yourself go dear, be comfortable, you’re not on Tv here.”

Next was a lady in red, with a latex cape and she was in very revealing red lace panties and the bra that was now into view was not rally a bra, but more a support push-up, therefore her tits were in full view, and her very large and long nipples pointing forward. Her panties were not crotchless, but did not need to be, it was so openworked that you could see almost every part of her cunt area; I could even see that her slit was getting moist. Wow, some kind of fashion show this turned out to be.

Each of the other models 6 in total made their round, one more revealing than the other and very teasing too. If one looked straight at me, I could have melted. My cock was painfully hard. I noticed also that the lady taking the video was also getting worked up a bit squeezing her legs now and was actually dressed a bit more conservative but still sexy nevertheless.

Tuva came up to me, telling me to put the camera down for now and ushering me to go out back, where one of the models would help me, putting on lingerie especially designed for men. Because in those swingers clubs, where the women all dressed up in revealing sexy clothes and then sometimes the men just show up in their ordinary boxer shorts which is more or less a bummer.

“Try to behave a bit, slap your cock a bit, otherwise you won’t be able to get those panties on”, she told me, “Ha ha the models have their ways in getting your cock down, be surprised, they handle those kinds of situations frequently.”

As soon as I went back behind the curtain, a model was holding my dark blue laced panties, some kind of boxer short design with a pouch. She yanked my shorts and underwear down, my cock jumped up and immediately anther model had a cup with ice cubes and water and grabbed my cock sticking it in and stirring the ice cubes with it. My cock got into a shock and subsided instantly and my balls shrunk as well.

Two ladies supported me, while another one slapped my leg in order for me to lift it, one at the time, so they could shove the panties up. Once the ‘erotic male lingerie’ was on my butt, came the magic moment, a lady, who had put her hands in the glass of ice cubes for a second, grabbed my cock and guided through an opening so it came in a little pouch, with the head pointing up towards my belly but out of view. About four sets of hands slapped my ass cheeks, squeezed my cock and then they pushed me out on the stage. The models left and pretended to be the public in the front seats and gave me instructions.

The panties were made from lace and pvc pieces, my butt crack was not visible I was told, which seemed the have been the right decision, but the front pouch that housed my cock was pretty much see through, open worked lace, with elastic to keep my cock up. The trick was, of course, to get the cock semi hard all the time otherwise it might slip down in the pouch. I walked out a bit shy on the stage at first but Tuva and Anneli said in unison to relax and do what comes naturally, be myself and not be bashful.

The models in the front seats, still wearing the shown crotchless lingerie, were all looking at me seductively and spreading their legs, showing me their juicy pussies. They used their finger to slide between the pussy lips. Of course I looked mesmerized at what they were doing and my cock went up rapidly, Ahhh might as well!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.