The Swedish Holiday Trip - Cover

The Swedish Holiday Trip

Copyright© 2020 by Peeobsession

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. I went totally unprepared on the plane, just some necessities as some clothes and a toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Some wet Holiday this turned out to be....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Yea, sure, of course, suit yourself, fed up with this! I am leaving, going to take a holiday by myself, just to think things over! Bye!”

Bought myself a ticket to visit Sweden the beginning of June and I left as quick as possible to enjoy a holiday by myself, pre-season, so it must be very rare to run into herds of tourists. Not that it is that busy during the tourist season, but I was not taking any chances.

I had been to Sweden and the other Nordic countries before and according to me, the only places you can come to a complete stop and clear the overly tired and not so anymore perfectly working brain. My wife and I were doing ok; we did not suffocate each other and had kind of a semi open marriage anyway, so there is some room to take a trip alone sometimes.

I went totally unprepared on the plane, just took some necessities as clothes, toothbrush and shaving kit and that was about it. I do not speak the language, but I can get by, and most people, if not all, speak a good word of English. Years before I had run into a nice guy from Sweden, on one of my business trips, called Anderson and after a great amount of alcoholic beverages he had told me some nice stories about the country and how he had met his wife. I was thinking about to visit him as well, since he and his wife are running B&B.

I had decided, while I was dozing off in the plane, to buy a used four-wheel drive, probably a Volvo (what else) and some camping gear.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.