First Time With Laurie...Hell, My First Time, at All! - Cover

First Time With Laurie...Hell, My First Time, at All!

by Reltney McFee

Copyright© 2020 by Reltney McFee

True Sex Story: We all remember our first time, don't we? How awkward, yet immeasurably exciting every moment was, right? Well, a long, long time ago, and far, far away, I had my own first time. So, in the tradition of firehouse stories everywhere, "this is no shit, there I was...."

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

I graduated from high school in ... hell, never you mind when I graduated from high school! It was long ago, and far away! The summer afterwards mostly was occupied by cutting lawns, and I accumulated a nice little pile of cash to pay for my first year of college. Since I was on the verge of setting out on my own, I felt the need to go out after working all day. I did not drink, and was pretty much a wallflower all through high school, and that pretty much ruled out the party scene for me.

So, I volunteered at the local crisis intervention center. I learned a lot, and in the course of the training I had to speak, at length, to several young women who were training along with me. That practice would stand me in good stead, in years to come!

One of the girls volunteering there was Laurie. It seemed that she was volunteering for the same shifts that I was. She also appeared to be volunteering in order to get out of the house, in addition to providing a community service. After several shifts of conversation and exchange of life stories, I asked her out. Smiling, she accepted, asking, “What did you have in mind?”

She was a lithe pretty redhead, with a confident air about her. I was around 5 foot seven, so she probably was close to 5 foot four. Her 130 pounds were distributed for maximum effect, with a “c” cup set of breasts, firm in the bloom of youth, and a firm, solid butt.

I was NOT about to admit to what I actually had in mind ( ... as if she had not known, on her own!), so I suggested dinner and a movie, followed by a moonlight walk along the riverside. She agreed, and we arranged for me to pick her up that Friday.

I was not any sort of debonaire lady killer at that point of my life. In fact, I was pretty much your Mark 1, Mod Ø shy, reasonably nice, guy. I was blessed, in this circumstance, that I could talk to girls, and that this particular girl seemed to be interested in what I had to say.

So, we took in a movie, stopped to eat at a sit down pizza restaurant, and went for a walk. Her hand found, and entwined with, mine, and I had the wit to ask her about her own family, life, and school plans for the following autumn.

I dropped her off home at the appointed time, and she provided me with a kiss goodnight, along with an invitation. “That was fun! I had a good time! Wanna go out again next weekend?”

I stuttered out a “Yes!”, and found my way home. My fevered imaginings led me down paths that we were unlikely to tread, at least not anytime in the immediate future. (This was, after all, the early Seventies)

We dated over the summer, and made arrangements to see each other once college had begun. She went to Enormous University, around 90 miles away from where I was attending State College. We took turns, taking the intercity bus every weekend or so, to visit the other. When she visited me, my room mate made it his business to be elsewhere, likely with his own girlfriend. When I visited her, her dorm was NOT co-ed, and so we snuggled in a motel room that I rented.

Alert readers might have wondered if we had progressed in our relationship to, what might be termed “physical manifestations of love”. The answer at this point, was “sort of”. My girlfriend had been initiated into the arts of love in a previous relationship. Myself, I was yet a virgin. Worse, I was an anxious virgin. Both attributes Laurie indicated considerable interest in remedying.

One weekend, I strolled over to the bus station just off of my campus, greeted her, and carried her luggage back to my dorm. We deposited this on my bed, and set out for dinner.

In our telephone conversations of the preceding week, we had decided that THIS was to be THE weekend, wherein we would consummate our relationship. Dinner conversation, therefore, was a little strained, as she grinned her way through dinner, and I tried very hard to NOT talk about our next stop.

Soon, we finished eating, and set out for the pharmacy, there to buy condoms. She was on the pill, but, earnest young collegians as we were, we had decided to reduce infinitesimal chances of accidental pregnancy, to as close to zero as we could.

Others have described the fun to be had in buying prophylactics in those bygone days. I was likely glowing a bright red, judging from the heat I felt radiating from my face. I stepped up to the pharmacy counter, and asked the pharmacist for some “Natural Lamb” condoms. The pharmacist treated it like every other commercial transaction. As for me, I could nearly hear the chorus of accusatory voices in my head screeching, “He’s going to FORNICATE! He’s a SINNER! He is going to sully this pure young woman, standing next to him, and draw her into the debauchery of the SINS of the FLESH!”

Fortunately, I was evidently the only one hearing those voices, and we strolled out of the store none the worse for the experience.

Laurie, on the other hand, now that she could see (Finally!) the payoff for all her patiently drawing me out, was cuddly and giggly, and glowed, in her case with happiness. While I was sort of proud that I had not been altogether reduced to a sweaty incoherent trembling mess in the pharmacy, the fact that we had eliminated one step standing between me and The Big Day, well, “performance anxiety” did not really capture the full depths of my insecurity. The prospect of finally having to back up all my big talk, with amatory performance, nearly reduced me to shambling, stumbling, slack jawed, incoherence.

I stumbled along, Laurie merrily leading me on. This was good on a couple of levels. First, her anticipation of a night of romantic bliss appears to have blinded her to the fact that I was haltingly walking along with all the grace commonly associated with bit performers in some sort of Zombie Apocalypse video. Secondly, it was appropriate that one of us was thinking, and solving such problems as “right at this corner, left, or straight, in order to return to my dorm room?” Thirdly, her running narration of Featured! Attractions! provided something for me to attend to, other than my certainty that I would miserably fail, disappoint Laurie, and become condemned to a solitary life of porn, self abuse, and the pain of being shunned by all members of the fair sex, once the news of my infirmity had been sufficiently publicized.

I was still clutching the bag of a dozen condoms (such was the state of my now deceased positive thoughts) upon our arrival at the dorm. Laurie pecked me upon my nose, murmuring, “You go get ready for bed, then I’ll go freshen up. I’ll be right here, waiting for you. I wanna start off with that thing you like so much!”

If she wanted to cardiovert my brain, so to speak, well, she succeeded. Once I was finished with a quick shower, and tooth brushing, I had stopped trembling, my thoughts cleared, and I thought I was relatively coordinated as I bustled around the room, picking stuff up, putting it away, and straightening the sheets on the bed.

The shower stopped, heralding Laurie’s entrance. I turned on the light over my desk, shutting off the main lamp, lending, I hoped, a romantic air to the cinder block dormitory room. I stood in the middle of the room, fidgeting, until the bathroom door opened, and Laurie, in a green filmy nightgown, floated into the room, and into my arms.

“I’ve been waiting for this night! You don’t know how long I ogled you, flirted with you, and stopped just short of throwing myself at you! When you finally asked me out, I had the nicest time! I really enjoy being with you! You make me laugh, you make me feel treasured, and you make me feel horny. You kiss me so sweetly, and when you caress me, it is as if I am some sort of precious jewel. Now, you are going to let me introduce you to lovemaking, and I couldn’t be prouder! Let’s get your first climax out of the way, so you can take your time with the second, and third, and fourth!”

I was wondering if her confidence was just a little misplaced. I mean, I had abundant experience spanking the monkey, and even when everything lined up, and I had some new, hot porn to stroke off to, twice in a night was an uncommon achievement.

She displayed no such misgivings, as she pressed me backwards, eager tongue exploring my mouth, as I reciprocated and caressed her back, her sides, her taut butt, until, reaching the bed, I toppled over backwards.

She followed me down, winding up eye to eye with me. She wriggled, and smiled. “You certainly seem to be getting into the spirit of the occasion!” she purred. “I cannot wait until you are just where I want you!”

I went to wrap her up again in my arms, preparatory to more kissing and caressing, but she had another objective in mind. Rearing up, she slid back until she was kneeling at the side of the bed. Grasping the waistband of my sweats, she drew them down my legs until my turgid love lance was quivering in the cool air. I struggled to disentangle my feet from my sweats, distracted by Laurie’s hands upon my tool.

She was peppering my unit with kisses, pausing occasionally to lick up one side or down the other. Remember, I was an eighteen year old virgin, afflicted with an overactive imagination, blessed with a girlfriend who, for reasons I have never understood, wanted my seed, and she had me racing to the precipice from which we all seek to leap. Gracefully removing my pants, and demonstrating my debonaire appreciation of her efforts, simply was not going to happen.

Once one ankle was freed from the textile prison, I abandoned further efforts at undressing. Laurie, thankfully, about that time, gave my glans one final smooch, and stood. I raised my head from the quivering extension in which I had been holding it, looking to see what could possibly have convinced her to cease the pleasures she had been lavishing upon me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.