Taking Tony Home - Cover

Taking Tony Home

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2020 by Wetshaft

Erotica Sex Story: When college coed, Skye, brings her studly boyfriend home for the holidays, no one expected her younger brother, Jay, would want him just as much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Jay caught the movement of his sister’s hand under the blanket. Skye was feeling Tony’s cock as they all pretended to be paying attention to a movie on TV. The handsome fifteen year old couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His eighteen year old sister was snuggled close to her boyfriend, and she obviously didn’t even care if her younger brother could tell she was feeling up her boyfriend’s cock.

Jay wondered if Tony was getting hard. He had to be. Skye was a hot looking brunette with gorgeous tits and a round, athletic looking ass and legs. Her brother had gotten hard plenty of times just from looking at her. Tony was damn lucky to have a girl like her rubbing his dick. But Jay had been getting hard ons over Tony ever since Skye brought him home to stay with their family over their holiday break from college.

With Jay and Skye’s parents being a little old fashioned, plus not having met Tony before, they said Tony would have to share Jay’s room and not sleep with Skye. Obviously, this forced Tony and Skye to have to be sneaky about doing anything sexual together. But the night before when Jay had seen Tony in nothing but his briefs, the younger teen had gotten the hottest erection. Twenty year old Tony’s body was perfectly muscular and smooth shaven all over. And there was a bulge in the crotch of his briefs that Jay could barely keep his eyes off of. It looked so big, and his thighs were so strong and muscular.

Tony had caught Jay peeking at his bulge and just flashed the boy a bright smile as he got into his own bed. Jay lay there with a throbbing hard on under his blanket. He’d been dying to stroke out of a hot load of cum, but with Tony right there in the same room he didn’t want to get caught. Not by his sister’s hot boyfriend. He couldn’t imagine anything more embarrassing.

But now the teen was getting hard as he watched the motion of his older sister’s hand under the blanket they were all sharing on the couch. The movement of Skye’s hand suddenly changed, and Jay could tell she must’ve gotten Tony’s cock out of his pants and was stroking his big shaft up and down. The blanket barely hid anything now.

Jay was trying to see as much as he could just from the corner of his eye while he tried to look like he was interested in the TV, but he wanted to see more. He chanced a slight turn of his head to get a better look, and was instantly caught by his sexy sister who returned her brother’s startled look with a wicked smile.

“Shhhh, don’t tell Mom and Dad,” Skye whispered.

Skye even blew her brother a teasing kiss, which only made his young cock throb with heat. He was hard as a rock now, and not even bothering to look at the TV anymore. His eyes were pinned straight to the blanket where his sister’s hand was sliding up and down her boyfriend’s cock.

Tony was smiling at Jay, too. He was the one who finally pulled the edge of the blanket away from where it was covering Skye’s busy hand. Tony’s sweatpants were pushed just below his large, smooth-shaven balls, and his shaft stood up huge and strong while Skye stroked it like an expert.

With Tony sitting in the middle, Jay had an excellent view of the college man’s cock. It was huge and beautiful, easily the most amazing cock Jay had ever seen. It was even nice than he imagined it would be just from seeing the full bulge in Tony’s tight briefs. And the fact that it was his own sister stroking it with a deviously proud grin on her face, showing how much she liked having her brother see what she was doing, only made Jay’s cock ache even harder and drip precum against his leg.

“Ever see a hot girl suck cock before?” Tony asked the teen boy quietly. Skye just giggled like she couldn’t wait to show off at sucking cock for her brother.

Jay shook his head. It was true. He hadn’t seen anything like that except in videos on the internet. Of course he didn’t bother to mention that he’d sucked cock before himself. He had two friends who took turns giving each other blowjobs after school and sometimes on weekends when they could hang out together.

“Your sister’s really good,” Tony added. “The best.”

Skye looked proud of herself, and she gave her brother a sassy wink just before she lowered head down to start licking and kissing her boyfriend’s enormous cock. Tony looked over at Jay with a dreamy smile and sighed with pleasure. The teen watched in awe as his sister bathed every inch of that succulent cock with her tongue, also lapping all over Tony’s balls while she held his shaft in her hand.

Jay’s cock was aching harder by the second, and when he watched his sister move into position and take Tony’s rich cock head into her mouth he just wanted to explode. She was skillfully stroking that thick shaft with her moist lips, steadily up and down while she caressed his balls and lower shaft with her hand.

The fifteen year old was watching so intently that he never noticed Tony’s hand carefully moving under the blanket. Then he felt that big hand move onto his thigh, feeling his leg through his flannel shorts. Skye was obviously much too involved in sucking Tony’s cock to notice anything but what she was doing. Jay’s lap was still covered by the blanket, so Tony was able get his hand over the rock solid bulge of the younger boy’s cock and began feeling it through the fabric.

Jay gawked at Tony in surprise. Tony fondled the teenager’s cock while bringing his other hand up to hold his finger up to his lips in a shushing gesture. The two guys exchanged a knowing look while Tony stroked Jay’s cock through his shorts, and Jay lowered his gaze to keep watching his sister suck the older boy’s pole. Jay couldn’t help licking his lips, wishing he could have Tony’s luscious dick in his own mouth.

As he watched his sister patiently sucking her boyfriend’s cock, Jay felt Tony’s hand tug at the end of his shorts, pulling the leg up higher on his thigh until his cock was easy to reach. The teen could hardly believe it was even happening, but Tony’s hand felt so good he just leaned back and gave in to the pleasure. It was the biggest, strongest hand that had ever touched his cock and it felt amazing. The older guy was soon stroking Jay’s cock under the blanket.

Skye was still completely focused on sucking her boyfriend’s gorgeous cock and her younger brother couldn’t take his eyes off of what she was doing. As good as Jay’s friends made him feel when they sucked his dick, it looked like his own sister knew how to suck one even better. If anything, the girl looked like she was born to suck a big dick and she wasn’t at all shy about showing off how much she loved what she was doing.

As far as Jay was concerned, his sister was the prettiest and sexiest girl he knew. He’d had all kinds of hot fantasies about her, and right now he wished he could just lean over and help her suck her hot boyfriend’s amazing rod. It would’ve been amazing to let their lips and tongues touch all around Tony’s cock. He’d thought about kissing his sister at least a thousand times, but now he couldn’t stop thinking about kissing her after Tony spurted his cum all over their mouths. It wouldn’t be Jay’s first cum kiss, though. He’d done this with both of his friends that traded blowjobs with him.

Tony suddenly uttered muffled grunts of strain, and Jay could tell he was cumming. The older guy was looking right at him with a dazed expression of pure pleasure on his handsome face. Jay looked right back, but at the same time he was taking in the way his sister eagerly took her boyfriend’s creamy load into her mouth, not letting so much as a drop escape her sucking lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.