Just Fuck Me, Dammit - Cover

Just Fuck Me, Dammit

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A horny married woman is frustrated by a cautious guy.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   .

I had my hand around the nice hard cock I’d fished out of his shorts. It ought to fill my pussy just fine, if the considerable experience with such things was any guide. I was damn horny. My useless husband hadn’t stuck his in me for two weeks. To hell with him. I needed fucking.

This was a new acquaintance. We’d just met a little while ago at church. I asked this nice young man if he would accompany me to dinner. My husband wouldn’t be caught dead in church and was probably watching some kind of ball game or other. I preferred ball games that weren’t on television and had a hard prick to go along with them. I’d hoped that Matt was well equipped.

I pushed wine on him and then asked for a walk in a rather secluded place by a river that I’d used to get laid several times before. Just so you know, I have no big attachment to monogamy when my needs aren’t getting satisfied. My best guess is that my husband subscribes to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” philosophy. It’s never mentioned.

Matt was pretty shy. Maybe even a virgin. I hoped not. I liked a guy who knew what to do for my pleasure. I just reached for his belt buckle. He didn’t resist, thank god. Out popped a nice circumcised penis, partly hard. That was a good start.

My mouth went to work and quickly got filled with a lot of white cream. Hell, he must have been real horny. Oh, well. He’s twenty years younger than me and will recover fast. But he didn’t.

“Do you want to fuck me?” I asked in an annoyed voice.

He looked scared. Finally, “But you’re married, ma’am.”

“That’s right. For a long time too. But that’s not the issue here. I don’t want you to marry me, just fuck me, dammit.”

He was perplexed, “Don’t you love your husband?”

I was getting annoyed, “Sure I do, but he doesn’t want to fill my pussy often enough so I get helpers. I thought you might like to be one of them.”

“One of them?” he gulped.

“Surely you don’t think only one guy could keep up with a hottie like me. My cunt has seen as many peckers as a urinal. Some have even peed in it. Would THAT turn you on?” I was struggling to get this youngster’s interest.

“Um, uh, I’m not sure. Never thought of it. Maybe.”

“Well, that was getting a reaction,” I thought as his cock filled a bit.

I pulled up my skirt so he could see my dripping pussy with its trimmed blond decoration. My usual dressing mode is commando so he got a good look. I climbed on his lap as he sat there paralyzed. Yes, it was hard enough to fit inside. And it would get bigger too.

“Just fuck me, dammit!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.