Ryujin and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Ryujin and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 17: May 4th, 1645

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 17: May 4th, 1645 - Set in 1983, Ryujin and the Tales of Heroes is designed to be a more direct sequel to Ariadne and The Tales of Heroes. The book was originally supposed to be called "The Month that Never Happened." The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. This version does have the sex in it. Contains Human Female/Female Minotaur Romance/Sex, Male Dragon/Human Female M/F, M/FF, F/F

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   War   Alternate History   Far Past   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Furry   Sharing   Rough   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Days had gone past in the cave as Tatsu continued to learn everything he could from Miyamoto Musashi. It was early in the day, and the cycle repeated with the dragon learning every move as much as possible. The cave seemed to be like a time capsule as if time was still as the dragon learned every move set, and time continued on outside like nothing was happening at all.

Tatsu was in his dragon form as he would hold his swords outward in both directions. He kept his focus in the center. He never looked directly at Musashi anymore. He followed his instructions carefully all the time.

“This form,” Musashi explained. “Is the stance to hold if you are engaging many targets at once. Be mindful that if you are in this situation, you are doing this to get yourself out of combat, or you have nothing else you can do. You have to fight, or you die.”

“I understand, Sensei. My question is, why do you use this stance? It leaves you open to attack in the center.”

“It does, and very clearly, it can lead to that, but your swords are outward to be able to help prevent the enemy from flanking you. That is the graver threat than your front. The enemy is using superior numbers to hurt you. It is also a way to intimidate your enemies in hopes to possibly escape.”

“I imagine that you barely had to use this at all,” Tatsu remarked.

“Quite the contrary. I had to use this stance a few times. The first time that I remembered this was ... ah yes my fight with the Yoshioka Clan. It was in year 9 of the Keicho era that I was hit with a number of challenges against the heads of a school. My first fight was with Seijuro Yoshioka. We had agreed to use the bokken, the wooden swords you see, to inflict a single blow. I always wanted to avoid killing my opponents. In the battle, I, of course, got him, and he retired. His family was infuriated with my victory, and they soon sent his own brother to challenge me to regain their lost honor. This time Denshichiro wanted me dead. I used a simple bokken as he pulled out a normal katana in hopes to slice me to pieces and take me by surprise. I instead used the bokken and struck him hard in the head, killing him.”

“Wow...” Tatsu reacted.

“It did not end there. I had hoped that the challenges would end, but Yoshioka Clan had one final challenger. His name was Matashichiro, a boy of 12 that wanted revenge and to restore the family name...” there was a pause in his words. “I told the boy I had no interest in fighting him. I told him to drop the challenge, but he insisted. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him choose the time he wanted to fight. He choose night time...” Musashi shook his head. “I knew that he was setting up an ambush. I came in early that night to be ready, and before I knew it, he showed up with a company of men armed with bows, spears, and rifles all to fight and kill me. There was nothing I could do. I had to escape. I saw the opening and drew out one of my actual swords and charged at the boy and swung my sword killing up instantly. I then pulled out my other sword and was faced with many men around me. I swung and fought for my very life as I managed to create an opening where I made my escape. I succeeded and never again did that clan tried to go after me. It was the first time I ever fought with two swords.”

“Hmmm...” Tatsu thought as he listened to his words.

“Of course, every situation is different. I had to use both swords before in war. In the end, a fight with one individual can be widely different between several men. I might have been victorious in every duel, but war and battles are very different.” Musashi decided to end it there. “That will be enough about my past battles. Let us review with the training. Now, what can you tell me the difference between cutting and slashing?”

“Cutting is a decisive maneuver with the blade. Slashing is touching the enemy with the blade. You use your spirit when you cut, but your spirit is happy when you slash and kill the opponent.”

“Hmmm close enough. What are the three methods of parrying an attack?”

Tatsu thought about it a little bit. “The first method is dashing to the right of the enemy’s blade and trying to thrust into the opponent’s eyes. The second method is by blocking the blade, causing their blade to fly back towards their neck. The third method is by avoiding parrying the enemy’s blade and thrusting with the short sword or, in my case, my left blade towards their face.”

“Good, but what happens if you do not have your sword in your left hand? What if it got knocked out of your hand? What do you do then?”

“I use my fist to strike at the enemy’s face.”

Musashi nodded. “Well done. Now tell me of one of the methods in my Book of Fire that you believe is the most effective in fighting your opponent?”

“To Pass On.”

“Describe what it means.”

“It means that you use yourself to control your opponent. You use yourself to manipulate and control the opponent to do something that they do not want to do.”

“Why do you feel that this is your favorite?” Musashi asked.

Tatsu’s eyes looked down. “I don’t know, Sensei. I still can’t think of good examples to give you a quantifiable answer. I ... feel that is the best answer, though.”

“It is the best answer, but you need clarity. Perhaps I can tell you some of my stories and demonstrate why I feel it would be the most effective,” Musashi said as his eyes narrowed.

Tatsu watched as the man shifted on his legs. He coughed a little bit before he took a deep breath and continued.

“In the 17th year of the Keicho era, I would end up being put into a duel with a samurai named Sasaki Kojiro. This man... , “ he waved his finger. “I saw the type of man that he was. He wore the best clothes. He wore the best equipment. His swords were longer than most katanas that I saw. He was trained very well. There was a way to defeat him, and I would engage in some moves that some might consider ... cheating, but in the end, I won the fight no matter what.” He pointed his finger at Tatsu. “We were to meet on an island where we would fight each other. I noted his appearance that he wore good clothing, and his bokken was bigger than mine. He was ... in all cases, a man that made sure that he showed up prim and proper to an event. That was his weakness that I could exploit.”

“How so, Sensei?” Tatsu asked.

“Simple, I went and arrived late for the match.”

Tatsu’s eyes narrowed as he thought about it.

“There was more to it, though,” Musashi continued. “I took the oar of the boat and began to carve it up. The oar itself was larger than my bokken, so I was going to turn it into my new sword. It would give me the reach to take out his long reach in turn. My clothes stank compared to his, and I made sure to arrive late. When I finally arrived he was infuriated, he brought the best clothes he could buy. I had done it. I had control of him. He was so angry that I destabilized him. His moves were clumsy compared to mine. I did one thing that I was not proud of, though. Those oars that cut were too sharp. He swung twice at me, hitting my clothes and tearing it while mine hit his head and then his throat. The cut on his throat was so bad that he fell to the ground and bled to death then and there. I won the match.”

“So, in the end, you used your wits to put him on edge?”

“Of course. Strategy and tactics are important factors in combat. Some try to scare their opponents. Some try to use sheer power. Some use their thinking and outsmart their opponent. I had some condemn my actions that day saying I was dishonorable by waiting late for a fight, but in the end, I am alive and standing ... or at least sitting.”

Tatsu smiled a little bit. He took a look at his surroundings. The cave was as it always was. He huffed a pillar of air that flew from his snout as his eyes lowered. Musashi took a drink of tea from his cup from his table as he watched the dragon continue his training.

“I can tell something troubles you, dragon,” Musashi commented as he put his cup down and looked at his face.

Tatsu nodded his head as if he did not want to. “These couple of days, I have had a chance to learn from your teachings. They have been invaluable, but I feel like I am drawn somewhere...”

“Perhaps it is your memories that are struggling to return?”

Tatsu showed some aggravation on his face as he shook his head. “I am not sure. I just feel like I sense it. There is a need to go and explore.”

“You have been in this cave since you have arrived,” Musashi commented. “You have not left. Even I get out and try to breathe the fresh air. I have been outside more than you have.”

The dragon turned his head to look at the entrance of the cave. He was beginning to understand the concept of time now and what a day was. “Perhaps you are right, Sensei. I just felt obligated to stay here and learn. I just feel drawn to go and see the area. I am afraid of leaving, though. I do not want to miss out on the training.”

“You’re drawn to the ocean.”

“What?” Tatsu asked as he turned to look at the older man.

“I can tell that you are more of a water dragon. Your scales are the color of the water itself. We are not that far from the ocean. I myself try to make efforts to go and see the ocean, although, in the last couple of months, it has gotten harder and harder for me. My age is simply making it harder for my body to continue.”

“The ocean ... yes, I need to go and see the ocean. Where is it?”

“Follow the paths south from here and walk till it leads you on the small road that goes west. If need be, continue taking left turns till you arrive. It won’t take that long. It is an hour’s journey. You will eventually find a small village that is by the beach.”

“I wish to train,” the dragon told him.

“That is not what your spirit is telling you. Besides ... I think your fate has been decided long before you ever arrived at my cave. If I were younger, I would be tempted to go and join you out of curiosity. I never imagined seeing such creatures as yourself.”

“I have not met another of my kind yet, but then again, I am constrained to this cave. Perhaps there are more out there. I must go and explore, but what about the training?”

Musashi sighed. “Do not worry about me. Your training is important, but without knowledge of oneself, you will be lost and unfocused. You must go.”

The older man pointed towards the door as he gestured to him. The dragon nodded. “Perhaps you are right. I will go and begin to explore my surroundings.”

Tatsu walked over to the rack as he put the swords away as he turned towards the entrance the older man stopped him.

“There are a few things though dragon that you need to keep in mind.”

“What is it?” Tatsu asked.

“I would recommend that you travel in your human form. The more you do it, the longer you can maintain it. It would bring less surprise to the people you meet. Perhaps if you get to know them well, may you reveal the truth to those that are close to you.”

“I understand,” Tatsu replied.

“Ah...” Musashi groaned as he shifted one of his knees up and took his cane to support his body. “I would recommend that some time now or in the future that you check out the Buddhist temple near here. The monks have some knowledge of the area. Village elders will also have a lot to say that I haven’t already told you. The more you talk and learn about the others around you, the better. Perhaps that is the only way to help restore your memory. Never stray from the way dragon.”

“Yes, Sensei,” Tatsu again replied. He grabbed the belt of his kimono and faced the door. He closed his eyes as the bright light emerged from his form. The older man had to avert his eyes once again. Once the light faded, Tatsu stood in his human form wearing the same black kimono. “I will be gone for several days as I explore the area. Is that alright with you?”

“Why are you asking me?” he almost laughed. “This is your time now. You don’t need my permission on such things. The only thing that you would miss would be my own personal instructions on life and how to fight from me.”

Tatsu turned to look at the older man. He bowed formally to him. “Thank you for teaching and for giving me a place to stay.”

“One other thing...” Musashi told him. “Take two of my bokken from my rack. They are yours. Keep training yourself every day. Never forget what I teach you.”

“Thank you,” Tatsu replied. He walked up to the rack as he pulled out two katana sized wooden swords as he shuffled them to his kimono. He had the belt adjusted to be able to house them. “Take care of yourself, Kensei.”

Musashi bowed his head as he watched the human Tatsu walk out of the cave. The bright light of the morning made his eyes adjust.

“Never stray from the way?...” Musashi said to himself quietly as Tatsu left. “Never stray from the way ... never stray from ... the Way ... yes, that will be the last verse for my Path of Aloneness verses.” He looked at his desk with the paperwork as he considered getting up to continue his writings.


Tatsu had left the cave of Miyamoto Musashi as he walked southward. The beautiful day was there for him to enjoy. Birds were chirping as the tree branches waved around from the winds that pushed them about. The rocks and dirt crunched underneath his sandals as he made step after step. There was sereneness to the environment. The smell was pleasant, and the sun kept things warm. He knew why the older man had chosen this place to settle and retire from even though he had not seen another human as of yet.

Tatsu’s emotions were mostly neutral, as he noted his surroundings. He walked southward as he saw the statues that lined the hillside. He remembered some of the words that Musashi had about the people and what he observed during his time.

About a couple minutes in the walk, another figure immerged from the path. The person that was walking towards him was staying on the road. He seemed to be shorter than him and was dressed in yellow and orange robes. He was bald and looked to be a man in his twenties. He also wore sandals like he did. This was the first human that Tatsu had ever seen besides Musashi, of course.

As he got closer to him, the oddly dressed man was noting the environment around him as well but was enjoying it. There was a smile to him as he watched the birds. His hands were clasped together as if he was making peace with himself. He almost didn’t even know that Tatsu was approaching him from the other side of the path.

Finally, Tatsu was right next to him. The man focused his attention on the tall man before him. His eyes radiated calmness to him. He simply smiled back and kept his hands together.

Tatsu remembered his manners as he formally bowed to the monk. The monk did the same in response. He finally started to realize it was according to Musashi’s instructions.

“Are you one of the monks from the nearby monastery?” Tatsu asked him.

The monk nodded his head to confirm his answer. For a moment, there was something odd about the monk. He saw what looked like a radiating glow from his figure. It was as if he had a glowing aura around him, but it quickly fainted. It was small and hardly noticeable.

“Thank you,” Tatsu replied to him. “I would like to get a chance to see the monastery sometime in the next few days. Would I be allowed to see it?”

The monk politely nodded to him. “Of course, my child, you are more than welcome to come and stay there.”

“Then I will leave you be. Take care,” Tatsu told him as he stepped around the monk as he began to walk away from the man.

“You seem to be lost child,” Tatsu halted and heard from the monk as his back was aimed at him. He turned his head a little bit to see the monk also having his back aimed at his. His head was turned to speak to him.

“I am simply trying to find my way and explore the area,” he replied to the monk.

The monk nodded and closed his eyes. He kept his palms pressed together. “You will find what you are looking for. I know you will.”

Tatsu’s eyes narrowed a little bit. “Thank you.”

With that, Tatsu continued his walk leaving the monk behind him. The monk that seemed to portray a calmness simply smiled again as he turned to the direction and continued his walk.

“So each human looks different,” Tatsu remarked to himself. “No hair on his head. I can see how he is much younger than Musashi was. Most interesting.” He thought nothing more of it as he continued his walk down the path. The dirt and grass-lined the small route as he traveled a fair distance down the hillside.

It was a quiet trek down the path. Only the long dirt path, the trees, and the occasional statue seemed to be any indication of any activity. Minutes would go by as each footstep took him down the narrow road. He was nowhere afraid or had any fear. He only had a mild curiosity about this environment.

“I admit, I would fly if it weren’t for the humans,” Tatsu remarked quietly. The sounds of the chirping birds and occasional wildlife in the distance drowned out his voice. “But, they seem like friendly people. I imagine they would react differently if they knew what I truly was. I will have to maintain this form until I feel it is safe from human eyes.” He grabbed his shoulder as he would feel to see if he was experiencing any pain. “Pain is far less now. Even my human form seems to agree with where my wings are supposed to be. If only my memory returned ... one day at a time ... one day at a time.”

He could see it now. He saw a divide in the path in the forest that led to left and right. There was a sign that simply indicated which way was which. On the left were the ocean and the other direction where the city of Kumamoto lies. He had no interest in going to this place yet. He had one direction he wanted to go, and that was to the ocean. There was supposed to be a small village there. It was best to find the occasional people to talk to and not raise any alarms of what he was. He turned left on the path and continued his trek down the winding road. The dirt path seemed wider as if it was designed for more substantial things to be brought through.

“The wagons, yes...” Tatsu commented out loud. “The humans would use these wagons to help move a lot of items or things around.” He looked at the deep crevices in the dirt itself. He noted the hoove imprints that indicated the large beasts that pulled them. “I do not see any activity, though. This village was small, and there seems not to be much activity. It is simply quiet.”

The forested path down from the mountain was winding with various turns and corners. However, he felt that he was getting closer and closer, memorizing the turns he made along the path. His sandals made imprints on the dirt as he continued his long walk down to the shoreline.


Thirty minutes later, Tatsu heard something that broke his concentration as he walked down the path to the shore. He could see the faint lines far ahead that gave some indication that there was water in the distance where the road led out to.

“Help! I need help! Is there anybody out there that can help me?” yelled a voice ahead of him.

Tatsu could hear the sound of a higher-pitched voice. It was an indication of another human person that was nearby. The voice, however, was an indication of distress. He felt the need to rush to the area where the sound was coming from.

Almost like the wind itself, he felt the drive to take himself to the calls of distress. He ran at full speed, nearly knocking the bokken swords from his belt off. He grabbed them with one hand as he kept his pace up. His breathing increased as he kicked some dirt in the air. He heard it once again, but it was faint. He was getting closer to whatever was causing it.

“Please help me!” the voice called out again. It was getting louder as he was getting near it. The trees became a blur for him as he could see what had happened in the far distance as he got closer to it.

In the distance to his left, he could see what looked like another human, this time, the person was shorter and wore different clothing than the previous men he saw. It was a woman or at least from what he could tell from what the older man had told him yesterday.

There appeared to be something lying down on this woman. The outfit that she wore looked like a kimono but was white and red-colored. She was in the ground in pain. The object that was on top of her was a large branch from a Camphor tree that was crushing her right leg. Blood was pouring a little from her leg as her dress was turning color.

Like instinct, he pressed the distance as fast as he could. She was crying in pain and agony and didn’t even notice the man running up to her.

“I am here to help!” Tatsu yelled out to her. He could definitely tell now it was a woman. She had the indications that her chest extended outward a little bit in a combination of her voice that gave him a clue.

“Please! ... please help...” She practically whimpered.

Tatsu was now standing by the woman. She was breathing hard, trying to block out the pain that she was suffering from. He looked at the branch. It was quite large, and he could tell that it could have easily completely smashed one of her legs like it was nothing but thankfully it had missed the other limbs of her body. Nonetheless, he had to act quickly. She looked frail, much weaker than even the older man. It might also take more strength than even that monk could ever muster.

This didn’t stop him, however, as he pulled out his swords and tossed them to the grass as he walked up to the massive branch. She opened up her eyes as she looked upon him. He then took his arms and wrapped them around the fallen branch. His arms managed to wrap around it, where he quickly summoned the strength to lift it. The woman watched in amazement as he quickly picked up the branch and, with one single heave, tossed it deep into the woods with a loud hard crash.

“Are you?...” he tried to ask her, but he could tell just by looking at her leg that it was bad.

“Mmm...” she shook her head no. She closed her eyes as she felt some relief that the branch was finally off of her. The damage, however, had already been done.

He got on his knees in the grass next to her by the tree that was dying. He observed her wounds. There was a gash on her lower right leg where the branch fell at. It was crushed rather than cut inside. The bleeding that he saw was more caused by a blunt impact rather than a cutting wound.

As he looked at the wounds, something triggered inside him like he knew what to do next. He had a flash of memory hit him as he looked at the white dress.

“I will need to make something from your dress to help tend to your wounds, alright?” he asked her. “Do I have your permission?”

“Please... , “ she nodded yes.

Tatsu went and grabbed her other leg portion of her dress as he began to tear pieces of the clothing up. While not generally easy to do, his strength was so strong that the sound of silk ripping could be heard as he began to tear the strips up. He then began to tie the pieces together as he began to turn them into a bandage to be wrapped around her leg. Slowly but surely, he managed to seal the wound and wrapped the silk bandage together.

“Ah!... , “ she yelped in pain. Tatsu was unfazed as he didn’t stop. Instinct was driving his actions as he was doing his best to tend to her injuries.

“I have the wound bandaged ... wrapped up,” he said to her. “Your leg is broken. I believe I know how to fix it, but it will be painful. The bone needs to be put back. Do I have your permission?”

“Yes, ... please,” she whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.