Morning Has Broken - F - Cover

Morning Has Broken - F

Copyright© 2020 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jen Saunders believed absolutely in the equality of a married couple. Then she fell in love with a man with the most genuinely dominant personality of any person she had ever met. Mondays, Jan. 6 - Jan. 27

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Morning has Broken

When David had mentioned the Atlantic for their honeymoon, Jen had expected some place on the coast of New England. He was from New York State and had been to seminary in Boston. Instead he’d suggested a place in North Carolina. The room looked comfortable, if a little less elegant than the pictures in the brochure. The dinner was delicious. Afterwards they walked down to the seashore. It was a calm day, and the waves surprised her. They weren’t rough or threatening, but they were huge. Lake Michigan could be flat as a table when the wind wasn’t blowing.

Back in their room, David used the bathroom first. He came back shaved and wearing a robe. Wedding night jitters were ridiculous. She’d been to bed with David before. Still, she took her time. Inserting the diaphragm still made her feel clumsy. When she came out in her sexy nightgown, David whistled. It was the first time he’d seen her in a nightgown.

He was lying in bed covered by the sheet. When she joined him, she saw that he was naked. “Naked?” She wondered whether she should take her nightgown off, too. It was new and felt a bit scratchy. Still, she liked how she looked in it -- he had whistled.

In response, he raised his left hand. Okay, he was wearing his ring, the ring she’d put on his finger that afternoon. She didn’t count that as dressed.

When he kissed her, he started gently with his mouth closed. Soon, though, his tongue was exploring her mouth while his hands were exploring her body. For the longest time, he stayed outside the nightgown. Finally, she sat up to remove it. Even with David’s help, that took more time than she’d have thought.

He kissed her breasts, moving from one to the other and all over them. Finally, he kissed and sucked on her right nipple. His hand stroked up the inside of her thighs towards her cleft. Suddenly he drew back. “I forgot,” he said. “We have all night. Well, not all night but loads of time. We can sleep in in the morning.” He took her right hand and kissed that. He continued up her arm to her shoulder.

It must have been minutes later that he got back to her breast. He kissed all over it before he reached the nipple. He stroked between her thighs, not touching her cleft. When he finally did, he kissed a line over to her left breast. She gloried in the sensations, starting to spiral higher. But she shouldn’t now.

This was a special night. Her first climax as a married woman shouldn’t be from his hand. She pushed it away and reached for him. “You,” she said.

“Yes.” He moved over her and stopped just at her entrance. “Jennifer.” Then her lips were spread, she felt the smooth slide of his entry until she was filled. He shifted so that his hands were on her breasts. She ran her hands up and down his back. “Darling,” he said. “Oh, love.” He stroked in and out of her as he held her breasts. She clutched his moving legs with her thighs and rested her feet on his calves.

She spiraled upwards in time to his strokes. When she spasmed around him, he said “Darling,” again. Then, just as she was finishing, David thrust into her harder than before. “Oh, Jen Ni Fer,” he said as he throbbed deep inside her.

For a moment, he was a single rigid shape, his muscles feeling as hard as his bones under her hand. Then, he collapsed over her and gasped. He felt like his muscles had disappeared. When he collected himself enough to move off, he pulled out as well. He left one arm lying across her torso and all his juices dripping down her rump. When she cuddled back against him, he hugged her.

When she woke up, though, she was alone. The shower was running in the bathroom. “As man and woman, we were made,” David sang suddenly. It was the song from the wedding. And it was even better accompanied by the sound of the shower than it had been to the accompaniment of the ancient electric organ. She snuggled down to listen. Soon, though, her bladder drove her from the bed to the bathroom.

“Sorry,” said David, and stopped.

“Sing it through,” she said.

He started at the beginning again and sang it through. She sat there after wiping herself and listened until the end. “Praise the love that never ends,” he finished. She flushed and washed her hands. She was back in bed when the shower stopped. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. “Sorry,” he said, “I felt happy and I’ve got into the habit of singing in the shower when I’m happy. I’ll have to remember that I’m not alone anymore.”

“And you’ll have to remember that I like your singing. I asked for your singing.”

“You’re sweet,” he said and came over to kiss her. The kiss was deep, exploring her mouth. His hands passed all over her in a most arousing fashion.

When he started to stroke her cleft, though, she broke the kiss. “I need to make my preparations -- and wash.” She took a terrycloth robe and the bag which held all the materials for the diaphragm in with her. She renewed the diaphragm before showering. When she had put on her face and come back out, he was waiting in bed for her. She shed her robe before joining him.

“Mmmm,” he said and kissed her. “Good morning. A much better morning than the ones after I had to drive back from seeing you.” His hands were fondling her as he spoke. He kissed her again, tongue meeting tongue.

“You didn’t like visiting me?” she asked when he drew his head back. Not that she didn’t know what he meant, but she could tease him.

“I didn’t like leaving you. I like sleeping next to you all night. I like having you in bed with me in the morning.” The movement of his hand over her torso suggested one reason he liked that.

“And I like being in bed with you in the morning, too. And I like hearing you sing in the shower. Do you think I could talk the trustees into putting a shower into the Independence parsonage?”

“You can ask,” David said. “Maybe you shouldn’t tell them the reason.” He stopped talking because his mouth was needed for a more important task. It was minutes, though, before his kisses got down to her breasts, and more minutes before his kisses on her breasts reached her left nipple.

His hand, likewise, distributed its caresses widely. Finally, he stroked up and down her inner thighs. She needed more direct stimulation and spread her legs to invite it. He ignored that invitation for the longest time. “David!” she begged.

In response, he stroked her cleft and switched nipples. Every touch, every suck, warmed her more. Then he kissed down over her belly. She knew where he was going, but he still took his own sweet time getting there. When he threw back the covers and knelt between her legs, she raised her knees in anticipation. He kissed her thighs, though.

This was arousing, and then it was torture. She grabbed his hair and pulled him where she needed him. His licks on those lips were wonderfully soothing after all that teasing. They, too, were arousing. As she spiraled higher, he finally reached her clitoris. It was wonderful; it was agonizing tension.

“David!” she said. Then she spasmed, spasmed again clutching him to her center. She couldn’t control her movements at all while she spasmed again and again.

Then she couldn’t move. He climbed over her leg. He pulled the sheet over her and hugged her lightly. His hand was on her left shoulder. When he blew across her ear, she shivered violently.

She put her right hand up to hold his. “Jen,” David said, “Jennifer Blake.”

“That’s my name.” It hadn’t been for long, but it was now.

“The Reverend Mrs. Jennifer Blake.” He leaned on one elbow to give her a kiss. His erection rubbed against her thigh when he did.

When his tongue retreated from her mouth, hers followed it. The kiss was long and sweet, and his hand caressed her while it was going on. On leaving her mouth, he kissed all over her face, working down her neck slowly.

He licked her nipples instead of sucking them. He alternated from one to the other and then back. When he climbed between her legs, he gave her another kiss on the mouth. She could feel his erection against her belly while his tongue was in her mouth. She expected his entrance as soon as he broke the kiss, but he went back to her breasts, kissing all over both of them before resuming the licks on her nipples.

When he started kissing lower, her patience broke. “Now, David,” she said pulling him up her body. He was grinning as soon as his face was visible, but his hand was busy at her cleft. Then he was right there, pressing warmly against her lips. “Yes,” she said.

“Yes,” he replied. He entered slowly, spreading her, filling her. Once all the way inside, he smiled at her before beginning his motions. She rubbed her hands down his sides all the way to his butt.

When her tension rose, she used that to pull him harder against her, more deeply into her. She began her own motions pressing against him as he came in and withdrawing as he went out. Then she had to move faster than he was moving. “Oh!” she said.

“Yes, Jen, Yes, love.” He sped a bit, but not enough. Then she was spiraling upward. Something raised her center at the same time she pulled him against her. She shuddered and climaxed.

David kept driving in and out through that climax and afterwards. Then he pressed into her and had his own. He came out when he moved to his side.

She’d had plenty of sleep, didn’t need any. She was rather surprised when she woke up that she’d gone back to sleep. She felt hungry, famished, as a matter of fact. She also felt sticky. She headed into the bathroom and used the toilet before the shower. She had to unpack before she could get dressed. David woke in the midst of her activity. He had his own shower but donned his traveling clothes from the night before. No wonder she was hungry, she’d missed breakfast entirely. They went down for an early lunch.

Afterwards, they took a walk in the direction away from the sea. David held her hand for almost the entire walk, kissing her left hand ‘goodbye’ and taking her right when they reversed directions. “Swim?” he asked when they got back in sight of the inn.

“Has it been an hour? I really need to finish unpacking.” Getting the swimsuit out of the suitcase wouldn’t take long, but all this going into suitcases for her clothes each time was ridiculous.

“That first, then. I don’t think we need to hurry. The Atlantic isn’t going to leave if we’re late.”

In their room, he held her for a kiss before they divided up the closet and dresser. He suggested that she have more drawers. “I didn’t bring all that much,” he said, gesturing to his single suitcase. He did hang a suit on the right side of the closet along with two pairs of slacks and several shirts. By the time she’d hung her clothes on the left, the dividing line between their clothes was way over on his side.

They changed into their suits separately. She used the bathroom. When she came out in her bikini, he whistled. She turned around to model it for him, then donned her beach robe for the trip through the inn. He was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of cutoffs. But no glasses. His face looked a little different without his glasses.

The beach was full, the water much less so. She’d noticed that behavior before. People who “went swimming” often did very little swimming on their excursions. Some lovely tans around them, though, especially for June. Her suit looked right in style. David’s didn’t. It was baggy, not a Speedo. The buoyancy of the water was greater than she was used to, but it was barely noticeable. The waves, on the other hand, were longer than you got on Lake Michigan on a swimming day. The water got deeper faster than she was used to, but that was good. She wanted to swim.

So, obviously, did David. When he’d seen that she was enjoying herself, he started off on a long swim parallel to the shore. She decided not to try to match him, and it was lucky she didn’t. She played around for a while and got her fill of the first day. She returned to the towel they had left with her wrap and his cutoffs and shirt. She’d got nearly dry and was starting to itch when he returned, breathing heavily. “Ready to leave?” he asked.

“Just about. I’ve developed some itches.”

“Saltwater. Give me a few minutes in the sun.” And he donned the cutoffs and t-shirt while his suit was still wet. She wrapped her beach robe around her for the trip back to the inn. In their room, he ‘helped’ her take off the swimsuit. It was about as necessary as the four helpers she’d had at her wedding, but much more fun. He scratched her back before she took a shower. He took one after her.

After they had dressed, they applied sunblock and went out for another walk. This time, they found a park bench to sit on. “Enjoy your swim?” he asked.

“Very much, but I don’t think I floated any higher.”

“Somehow, swimming in fresh water takes more energy. Some of it is to stay on the surface. I can’t just float.”

She looked at him. He wasn’t skinny, but there didn’t seem to be a pound of excess fat on him. That might be just enough to make him sink in water. And, if so, he wouldn’t sink in the ocean. “I float in fresh water,” she said.

The discussion wandered from swimming now to swimming when they were young to other experiences of their youth. She felt she knew him much better when he finally looked at his watch. “Hungry?”

“Now I think about it.” Actually, she was very hungry.

“We don’t have to go back to the inn’s dining room. Feel like fish?”

“That’s what you should have asked this afternoon. But I wouldn’t mind eating some.” He groaned. He must have forgiven her, though. He kissed her after they got up.

He held her hand again on the walk from the restaurant to the inn. “I like holding your hand,” she told him after the first kiss up in their room.

“I like holding yours, too. Even if it is mostly euphemistic.”

“Euphemistic?”

“Well.” He spun her around and pulled her back against him while he held a hand on each breast. “If we walked like this, you might not like the attention you got from passersby.”

She laughed. “To say nothing of stepping on your toes.”

He kissed her left ear and down the side of her neck. He started to unbutton her blouse. When it was loose, he held her belly. She stood straight when he let her go to take the blouse. He draped it over a chair back and unhooked her bra. Then he kissed her right shoulder and up the neck on that side. He held both breasts under the bra while he kissed her ear. She shivered.

At a pull on her ribcage, she leaned back against him. She felt his erection pressing into her back while his fingers played with her nipples. After a minute, she felt him fumbling with her waistband at the front. His hand trailed around to her right side, tickling her belly as it went. Then he switched hands. This time he found the zipper of her jeans on her left side. He pulled it down. This pair of jeans was tight enough on her legs that unzipping them wasn’t going to make them fall. She could have removed them easily enough, but the present position was too enjoyable.

She did, though, push the waist down a bit, the panties along with the jeans. That let her feel his trousers against her rump.

One of his hands left her breast and strayed lower. He ran his fingers through the hair on her mound and tickled the insides of her thighs. “This would be easier in bed,” David said.

“From this state,” she answered, “you have to help.” She was effectively hobbled.

He walked around her and knelt to untie her shoes. When she stepped out of them, he helped pull her jeans and panties down. He held them while she stepped out. Before she could get to the bed, he held her rump with both hands and kissed her mound. When she was in bed, David put her jeans on a chair. Then he stripped and followed her.

They had a nice kiss. His hands went no lower than her face. The chaste effect of that was rather spoiled by his erection pressing against her thigh. Then she remembered. “I have to make my preparations,” she said.

“I was thinking.” This wasn’t news. David was always thinking.

“About?”

“We’re started on a new life together. How about trying an experiment?” Did he want to start a baby now?

“What sort of an experiment?” she asked.

“Well, we know you can have more than one orgasm in a single session. What we don’t know is how many. Now, once I get my jollies, that’s the end. I know that; you should have seen that. So...”

“So?” Not that she couldn’t see where this was headed.

“So, we don’t have any obligations in the morning. We don’t really have any obligations in the afternoon. So, tonight, why don’t we see how many orgasms you can reach... ? Reach orally?”

“You really want to do that?” What was in it for him?

“Oh yes!” Well, he sounded like something was in it for him.

“Let me make my preparations, anyway. Just in case.” At the height of her excitement, she was as likely as not to want him in her, fertile or not. (Not that she was likely to be fertile right then.) David might resist. He’d spent long enough resisting, God alone knew. But still it sounded risky to her.

“And then experiment?”

“And then experiment.” She could think of worse experiments than seeing how many orgasms she could reach. So, she went into the bathroom to insert her diaphragm. While there, she cleaned off her makeup and did all the other night-time rituals. She took the nightgown in with her and debated whether to wear it. Considering she’d walked in here naked with David watching her, that would be a little silly. But she’d spent a lot of time selecting a sexy nightgown for her trousseau; not wearing it seemed a waste.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.