Mistress Lenore - Cover

Mistress Lenore

Copyright© 2020 by Johnathan Walker red

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One of my fantasies of being dominated by a mistress. I think most people will consider it fairly mild except for some watersports and analingus. I guess the story doesn't say it (yet), but I am a white male, and my desired mistress is a black female. If you happen to be a black (or non-white) female and are interested, write to me ;-)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

Lenore was sitting on the side of the bed, facing me, reclined on one of those large, wedge shaped “reading” pillows, her knees at the edge of the bed and the rest of her legs hanging comfortably over the side of the bed.

Earlier we had put down a waterproof sheet (or plastic table cloth or some similar waterproof thing) and then several layers of towels on the bed to absorb any liquids -- it was going to be my job to swallow all the bodily fluids she might “release”, but until I became more experienced as a slave, I might not be able to handle everything.

At Lenore’s instructions, I was on my knees (with my knees on a folded up towel and / or pillow) about 5 feet from the edge of her bed, facing her.

We were both fully clothed, and had attended to our hygiene.

(aside on hygiene)

For me, this means I have recently showered, used deodorant, maybe a body spray, brushed my teeth, flossed, gargled, and possibly have used a breath spray. Recently changed underwear and clean clothes.

For Lenore, there are a few differences -- I like a woman that some might call “ripe” in various ways. We will work out some of the details, but she might not have showered in several hours or even a day or longer. She might have worn the same (cotton) panties for several days so they have collected some of her natural smells and tastes. (This probably even includes some stale urine.) If she has gone “number two” since her last shower, she will have carefully wiped and then, as a last step, wiped again with a wet / damp washcloth, but without soap (I don’t want to taste soap if I get forced to lick her ass (and I look forward to being “forced” to lick her ass;-), (With respect to her panties and ripeness since her last shower -- this assumes she has not been with a man since her last shower -- I do not want anything to do with any “residues” of another guy.)

She will not have used deodorant, or, if she had to for “social” reasons, then she has washed off the deodorant before we get together. (Deodorants contain aluminum and other ingredients that are not healthy, especially for the brain -- I have enough worries about my brain without adding to them by ingesting aluminum (or stearate) from deodorant.) If she is worried about how she might smell, there are at least two solutions: as her slave, I should be responsible to keep her underarms from smelling by licking them clean often, and if she wants to wear a dab of cologne or perfume there, she might.

(Digressing to her ass for a minute, if she wants to put a dab of cologne or perfume directly in her ass crack or ass hole, when I get there and smell it, I will be pleased to know that she wanted me to be in position to smell (and taste) it. (Maybe not so important if she is going to dominate me anyway including telling me to lick her ass, but in other settings, where she is not telling me to do that, when I get there and smell that, I’ll know that she was hoping I’d do that, and that will make me feel good.))

I think I skipped some things here -- I do want her to have fresh breath, and brushed and such, and possibly have used a breath spray or mint. (I could also talk about the kinds of bad breath, some are more objectionable to me than others -- generrally I don’t like “tooth decay” or “sore throat” bad breath. Food based bad breath (e.g., garlic or beer breath) might be OK if we’ve both had garlic or beer.) (Further aside: And I want to ask / find out, under other circumstances, if my belief that beer breath covers up some types of bad breath is correct.)

I’d also like her feet to be sweaty and smelly (for when I am forced to unwrap and lick them clean), but she should be wearing shoes and socks (or similar) until it is time to lick them -- I don’t want to lick “floor (or street) dirt”.

Hmm, I guess I should talk about hair, but this is not directly on the subject of hygiene.

I know some AA women (not Alcoholics Anonymous ;-)) don’t like to have their hair touched, and some that have curly / kinky hair try to cover it up with a wig. I would like to touch her hair, and I like curly / kinky hair. I would like to rub my hands and face in her hair.

As far as hair in other places, I like a woman with a hairy crotch -- the hair tends to accumulate her natural smells which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. And, she doesn’t need to shave her legs or armpits -- I’d prefer that she didn’t.

(end of aside on hygiene)

Lenore started talking:

Lenore: “You asked me out to dinner, but I can look at you and your expressions and body language and I know that you want to be my slave -- you want to be my sexual slave. You want to have me tell you to do things that some might consider nasty, but you secretly love those ideas. So now, here you are, ready to do anything sexual that I ask. Part of being my slave is humiliating yourself, bending to my will and whim, and doing it with alacrity and enthusiasm.

(I’m not sure about the next item (below) -- this doesn’t particularly excite me, but you could tease me about having a small cock that maybe doesn’t rise to the occasion (although I suspect that, under these circumstances, it will rise to the occasion. As in almost everything here, this is your choice:)

Lenore: Before we go any further, I want you to stay kneeling but drop your pants and then fish your cock and balls out through the fly in your shorts so they are exposed. I want to laugh at your small and flaccid cock!

Lenore: I’m not sure you’re currently trained properly to be a good sexual slave, so we are going to do some training -- or, more accurately, lots of training.

Lenore: We will start out with some verbal / oral training. I am going to say certain things to you, typically phrased as things I want you to do for me. You are to repeat them back to me, prefaced by “Mistress Lenore” and rephrased so that they sound like they are your desires. You will repeat each of those things twice.

(your choice, twice might be too much, and slow things down too much -- maybe try twice for a little while, and then later, reduce it to once?)

Lenore: For example, if I say: “You want to my sexual slave”, you will say: “Mistress Lenore: I want to be your sexual slave, I want to be your sexual slave”.

Lenore: The things I tell you to do will be your real and fervent desires, if not now, by the time you are totally trained as my sexual slave, and you want to be totally trained as my sexual slave. You will crave being allowed to do the things I ask, and when it is appropriate, you will beg me to be allowed to do those things.

Me: Mistress Lenore: The things you tell me to do will be real and fervent desires, by the time I am totally trained as your sexual slave, and I want to be totally trained as your sexual slave. I will crave being allowed to do the things you ask me to do, and, when it is appropriate, I will beg you to be allowed to do those things. The things you tell me to do will be real and fervent desires, by the time I am totally trained as your sexual slave, and I want to be totally trained as your sexual slave. I will crave being allowed to do the things you ask me to do, and, when it is appropriate, I will beg you to be allowed to do those things. <hope I can remember all that ;-) >

Lenore: Other times, if I say something that is more in the nature of a command, you will say, “yes Mistress Lenore”. You may embellish that as you wish, saying like, “yes Misstress Lenore, that will be my pleasure”, or “yes Mistress Lenore, I will be thrilled”

Lenore: So, now, say: “Yes, Mistress Lenore”.

(I was excited, this was exciting, as I expected it to be, even though I had never actually done anything like this before.)

She went on:

Lenore: You are going to be my sex slave.

Me: Mistress Lenore: I am going to be your sex slave, I am going to be your sex slave.

Lenore: You are going to learn to love to be my sex slave.

Me: Mistress Lenore: I am going to learn to love to be your sex slave, I am going to learn to love to be your sex slave.

Lenore: You are going to learn to do and love everything I ask you to do of a sexual nature.

Me: Mistress Lenore: I am going to learn to do and love everything you ask me to do of a sexual nature, I am going to learn to do and love everything you ask me to do of a sexual nature,

Lenore: (I might add more like this later, there are some down below, but you should feel free to add you own, as you may desire.)

Me: (I follow the rules ;-)

(also, maybe at times I would refuse to properly repeat what you say, and you’d have to say it again, or vary the saying, or threaten to punish me (not let me lick your pussy (or ass?)) if I don’t say what I’m supposed to say)

Lenore: You are going to learn to love my smells and tastes.

Me: Mistress Lenore: I am going to learn to love your smells and tastes. I am going to learn to love your smells and tastes.

(in the following, I’m not going to show what I’m going to say -- you get the idea by now (well, I;m sure, long before now))

Lenore: You are going to learn to love the smell of my used underwear.

Lenore: You are going to learn to crave the smell of my used underwear.

Lenore: In fact, I’ll bet you already crave the smell of my used underwear -- tell me that’s true!

Lenore: You are going to learn to love the smell of my sweaty crotch after a day of work.

Lenore: You will be ready at any time to lick my crotch clean.

Lenore: You will be ready at any time to lick my pussy, starting at either the outer lips or by diving deeply into the center, as I may direct you.

Lenore: But, I don’t think you’re worthy of licking my pussy right away, I think you have to earn it.

Lenore: You have to earn it by licking and worshipping many other places before you get to lick my pussy.

Lenore: You have to earn it by licking and worshipping my ass, my sweaty underarms, my sweaty, smelly feet, my entire body.

Lenore: Your job, when you lick any part of me, is to do it to give me absolute pleasure, and to make me look forward to having you lick my ass, and then, later, my pussy.

Lenore: Your job, when you lick my pussy, is to make me come.

Lenore: Your job, after you make me come, is to make me squirt.

(maybe about now I should add a digression about why I am so interested in pleasing my partner, including things like licking her pussy, ass, underarms, feet, her entire body (sweaty is best), and drinking her piss)

(aside about me)

Am I perverted? Well, maybe, aren’t we all, one way or another. Maybe even someone who has less of a sex drive than others should be considered perverted -- his / her sex drive has been perverted / changed from what might be considered normal.

Explaining why I am this way probably requires a fairly long discussion and explanation, but I’ll try to just give an overview.

It has to do with my sexual experiences (isn’t that true for everybody?).

Somewhere along the line, I got the idea that having a woman lick my ass and suck my cock (not both at the same moment, but maybe working her tongue in my ass while she massaged my cock and balls with her hand, and then later sucking my cock and loving the taste of my cum) would be the greatest thing in the world, making me think that she really loved / lusted after me.

That never happened, but I gradually started thinking about how I might convince a woman to do that, and that included doing those things for her. (And, to get her to swallow my cum (my bodily fluid), maybe I should swallow her almost corresponding bodily fluid -- her piss.)

Now I am much older, and I’m fairly sure that my fantasy of having a woman work her tongue deep into my ass, and suck my cock convincing me that her entire goal in life (at the moment) was to make me come and get to taste and swallow my cum is very unlikely to ever occur.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.