Icy Blue Eyes - Cover

Icy Blue Eyes

Copyright© 2020 by Irish Pixie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Icy Blue Eyes is about a night of passion after a date where things just were going so well. This is the raw version, but I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   White Couple   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The arrival at his house doesn’t seem any different than the last time with the exception of the leftovers being put in the fridge. I was led back to his bedroom, the anticipation of what he will think when he discovers my secret builds the excitement and my arousal peaks. I can feel my cunt getting moist from just thinking about it. We get to the doorway and I notice the room has been altered with hopes we would end up there. There are flower petals on the floor, the sheets appear to be satin, and I notice there are straps connected to the four posts of the bed. I smile as I know something good is about to happen. Out of nervousness I lick my lips and then bite the bottom one. I kiss him as my fingertips play with the back of his neck. I feel his hands drop from my waist to scoop and grip my ass. I know he isn’t thinking about trying to lift my ass. I am no lightweight. I break the kiss and look him in the eyes are he looks down at me. Slowly I start grabbing at his shirt pulling it up. I want to see him completely naked without the barriers between us. Within moments he is standing there with just his jeans on. The waist situated just along the top of his hip bones. I suck in my breath and start to bite my bottom lip as I fumble with the button to his jeans.

“I swear I am not this clumsy normally.” I say. Finally I have the button and zipper undone. As I push them down as his glorious cock pops up to greet me I realize that he has decided to forego the boxer briefs tonight. He knows this excites me as my breath catches again. I stand there still fully clothed staring at this beautiful man that I get to have again. The tattoos on his arms and chest make me want to tease each one by outlining them with my fingertips or tongue, but first I have something else on my mind. I drop to my knees looking up at him while he looks down at me pleading. I decide to not play any games this time and I take him completely in my mouth. I hear a whimper escape him. Then I decide some teasing might be more pleasurable after all. I start licking and sucking his manhood until I can feel it throbbing in my mouth. I slowly release it from my lips and start to stroke him like my hand is taking a leisurely stroll along his shaft.

He moans out, “Please.”

“Please, what?” I say as he looks confused for a moment unable to think while I play with his rock hard member.

He manages out a, “Please don’t stop giving me head.” Each word is panted out. I giggle and then take him in my mouth again. I know he was thinking he was going to ‘punish’ me, but he needed to be reminded of some things first. Up and down my mouth glides over his dick sucking and pressing my tongue ring against his entire length. I speed up sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, sucking the head, licking the tip and up and down the shaft, then taking him in my mouth again. I glide my mouth over his cock as I feel his resistance give. His load squirts into my mouth as I swallow every last bit. Sucking and licking him until he is pulling me up because he can’t take anymore. I smile as I kiss him deeply.

He smiles a devious grin as he says, “Your turn.” He slides my shirt up over my head. He runs his fingers along the top of my cleavage teasing. “We may leave this on, for now,” he says. Leaning down he replaces his finger with his tongue, while he unfastens my pants. I slowly start to slide them down and I step out of them. He smiles as he turns me around and bends me over. He then grabs my panties and slides them down. I feel his finger press against the glass plug in my ass. “Mmm, I like,” he says as he slaps my ass. Bending me back up, he guides me to the bed. Then he says, “Get on it.” His eyes stay the same, but I know this time is going to be different than the last. I sit on the bed positioning myself where I know the ties will be most comfortable. I start to lay back as he stops me. He takes a blindfold and a ball gag off the bed side table. I deny him being able to use the gag, even though I have not given him a reason as to why. Now is not the time to explain issues I have with my jaw. He seems to understand, and places it back on the table. Then he takes the blindfold wrapping it around my head and ties it. I am surrounded by darkness. He explains it will heighten the pleasure by heightening the anticipation, I not as if I don’t already know. He leans me back onto the bed slowly and gently. He traces his fingers up my arm and then ties the first strap around my left wrist. Then he repeats the same motion with my right wrist. I feel him run his fingers down the inside of my leg to my ankle where he attacks the final two straps to my legs forcing them apart. I am laying there waiting and then I hear it, the sound familiar to all women. A simple buzzing and humming sounds quietly fills the air. I know this is intended to tease me and anticipate its entrance into me. Slowly I feel him rubbing it against my chest. He pulls my bra cups down to just below my boobs and pushing them up to him. I feel the vibrating tease around each nipple. Then I feel him place it on my stomach as I hear a bottle open. Then I feel the warming oil drip along my chest. He begins rubbing it in and traces circles around my nipples. This is torture, but I remain quiet except for the quiet moans that escape my lips. I don’t want to give him any excuse to change his mind and use the ball gag on me. I feel him pinch my nipples, I whimper louder than intended. I don’t know why this has me so turned on. I feel something clamp and pinch my nipples and I realize that he has put nipple clamps of some kind on them. I think to myself that I should have gotten them pierced before now. I feel him cup my pussy, and he leans in near my head whispering, “Whose cunt is this?”

“Yours,” I pant out.

I barely hear him say, “That’s right.” As he says it I can hear the devilish grin on his lips. He takes the warming oil and dribbles it on my pelvic region. I feel his hand rubbing and teasing it into my skin, on my lips and then he dips his finger inside me. Just as quickly as his finger was in me he pulls it back out. In and out, darts his finger in me. I feel his thumb circling my clit over and over. Round and round his thumb circles, in and out his finger probes my glistening wet slit. I start to feel my orgasm building and as if he knew I was getting ready to orgasm he stops. A cry escapes my mouth. Then he starts teasing my nipples with the vibrator again. I am hoping he will slide it into me, but part of me knows he is having fun. I feel his hand slide down me again. I think it is to pleasure me. Then I feel him sliding the glass plug in and out of my ass. I moan. A soft laugh escapes him. I know he is thinking of what to do next. I feel him get up. I start to panic. Great he has left me here, naked, blindfolded, tied up spread wide open and vulnerable. As quickly as he left he is back at my side. I feel him slide the plug out of me, and then I feel him start to probe my ass with a different toy. I recognize this one from before. With pleasurable wantonness I relax as he slides it all the way inside me. I feel the gentle vibration as the toy springs to life. It isn’t strong just enough to keep the teasing going, but weak enough to not get full pleasure out of me. It is then that he starts playing with my clit. I know he is just teasing me. Then I feel his mouth on my cunt. I feel his tongue dart in and out, in and around, up and down all while his thumb rubs me into peak pleasure. I feel my orgasm building. I start begging for sweet release, but I can tell he won’t let me. As I am about to hit the point of no return he stops. In frustration I whimper out a no. I can’t see him, but I can feel him smiling. He starts to tease my nipples as he starts to kiss me. I get lost in this and I want him in me. I forget about the toys, his fingers, or even his tongue. I beg for him to fuck me. He tells me, “Soon.” He starts alternating kissing my neck and my lips as he plays with my boobs. He kisses my chest as he pulls on the clamps. He slowly moves his mouth down my belly kissing all the way down until his mouth is once again on my pussy. He begins teasing me, licking me, and sucking my clit. I feel his finger sliding into me while he is sucking and nibbling on my sensitive nub. My orgasm is building quickly. I know he knows and I worry that he will stop again. This time he decides I have been teased enough and I deserve a release. I feel me getting ready to climax, and as if he can feel it also he removes his finger exchanging it for his tongue and placing his thumb on my nub. Fast and faster he starts rubbing circles with his thumb hard against me. I know I can’t hold it back any longer. I moan out loudly as it hits. Wave after intense wave, all while his tongue is still darting in me. And before I have finished that one I feel him slide his cock in and out of me. Slowly, teasing me with its girth. I feel his cock go all in me and slowly pulling out of me. I start to enjoy him in me. Then I feel him pull out. I know something is up. He turns the plug up. I feel something press against my opening. I recognize that this is not the tip of his penis. Slowly he slides the item in and out of me. He picks up the pace, as I start to raise my hips slightly too each enjoyable thrust of the object in me. I can feel he is kneeling between my legs, I know my orgasm will be stronger this time. With a slight movement I feel the item in my pussy twitch to life. As if he has it on full power, I feel him slide it in and out faster and faster. I feel my pleasure building, I am going to come. I feel the urge to clench my legs together, but I can’t. He knows I want to fight it, so he ups the power. I buck my hips as he chuckles. I don’t find it funny; I know I can’t take anymore. I won’t survive much longer. I start to orgasm as he pulls the toy out and replaces it with his tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.