Icy Blue Eyes - Cover

Icy Blue Eyes

Copyright© 2020 by Irish Pixie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Icy Blue Eyes is about a night of passion after a date where things just were going so well. This is the raw version, but I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   White Couple   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The next date would barely last through appetizers as the thought of the last time still danced in my head.

That evening as I got ready I made sure to allow some personal play time in hopes that would chill my desires to have him, feel him, and taste him again. As I jump in the shower I am hit with the memory of his thumb rubbing my clit, his finger extending and rescinding inside my pussy. As these thoughts and the memories of what I did to him fill my mind a tingling sensation runs throughout my body.

I try to push the thoughts from my mind as I want to get cleaned up first. I tilt my head back into the hot steamy water. I feel it run through my hair down my shoulders, back, and teasing my breasts and my thoughts. Oh I so want to play, but after the shower I remind myself. I pump the cleansing conditioner into my hand and then run it through my curls with my manicured nails. I check my nails to see whether they need to be touched up or whether I am still good.

I smile as I note the fill can wait. I let the conditioner sit on my hair as I pump more into my hand and rub it up my left leg. Grabbing my razor I slowly shave off any possible stubble from the ankle, up the shin, over the knee and up my thigh. Continuing this process until every inch is silky smooth. I rinse my left leg and then start to work on the right leg. I pump more conditioner into my hand. I start rubbing it gently up my right leg as my mind races. God, he didn’t even tease my legs; he only had them on his shoulders. Shit I think to myself, if I can’t survive a shower by myself how am I going to survive a date with him. I grab my razor sliding it against my skin; first stroke from the ankle, up the shin, across the knee, and up my thigh. I repeat this action until my leg is completely smooth. I then move on to other areas.

All the work we ladies do for you fellas. I rub my hand at my crotch wondering if it is too soon to tell him it’s a huge turn on to have my guy wax me there. It may be so until then I have to shave. I get another pump of conditioner into my hand, and then to caress it into the stubble of my pussy. The tingling sensation as I rub it over my mound and pussy lips sending me into wishing I had brought my toy with me into the shower. I must push these thoughts away. I must push the thoughts of his tongue darting in and around inside my pussy out of my mind. It would be easy to allow the thought of him sucking and nibbling my clit sending me into insane oblivion. It must wait. I slide the razor over my mound, across my pussy lips, making sure all stubble is removed and I am silky smooth. I rinse the razor and the remaining conditioner off my now smooth mound and lips. The water sprays against me and for a moment the blast hits my sensitive and aroused pleasure nub. I shudder with joyful anticipation. I remind myself, “No yet, wait.” I replace the shower wand and then pump more conditioner into my hand. I rub the conditioner between my two palms and then glide the creamy lotion under my arms and into my pits. Then I grab my razor and glide it across the stubble removing its trace from my body. I smile as I am almost done and can then feel the joyful release. I grab my Spongelle and wet it. I feel the water cooling and I know I must hurry. I wipe the soapy sponge all over my body, making sure to clean everywhere, even my starfish in hopes he plays there again. I consider all possibilities, to hope that he does what he did last time, or I can always use one of my own and wear it on our date. I wonder what it would be like sitting at dinner with that toy nestled nicely in my ass, knowing it is there, wondering what he would think when I finally let him in on my secret. I get lost in thoughts as I almost forget to rinse my hair. Shit.

I grab my comb and run it through my hair. I am sure to gently remove all tangles and loose hairs. I tilt my head back into the even cooler water as I glide my hands through my hair squeezing the conditioner out. I think about his hands in my hair, gently grasping my head and hair. OMG I want him now. I turn the water off, pull the curtain back and grab my hair towel. I think how nice it would have been to have him standing there holding my towel out for me like the last two times. I wrap my hair and then grab my body towel. I barely wrap it around my body, and tuck it under my arms. I can’t wait any longer and need to take care of me soon. I slip my feet into my slippers, turn off the light, and then slip out the bathroom to my room. I shut the door behind me, making sure no cats have decided to slip in my room. I slid into my bed the 800 thread count cotton sheets feel silky smooth against my freshly shaved, naked skin.

I debate for a second on not doing anything and then I wonder if he is doing pre-date playing. I get turned on imaging him rubbing his engorged member. I moan I mean I had heard of men masturbating before a date in hopes they last longer, and the thought of him doing just that made me throw all inhibitions into the wind. I grab my toy and slide it into my already moist pussy. I glide it in and out, lining the clit stimulator to the right spot. In and out I slide the toy, gently and slowly teasing myself. I feel my breasts start to tingle and notice my nipples pulling into hard taunt mounds. I softly moan as I turn the toy on to speed up my pleasure release. I feel it building. The intense sensation is slowly building. I turn the power up a little more, the humming buzzes my mind into focusing on the pleasurable sensation. It hits me hard, my head slams back into my pillows. My vaginal walls are pulsing, convulsing and gripping around the toy. I ride this orgasm out wave after wave. I lose all sense of control and can’t even force my hand to release the toy. I am holding it in place like my life depends on it. As my orgasm starts to end, I debate as to whether another one is in order. Suddenly my phone dings, drawing me out of my dazed bliss. “I can’t wait to see you. ;-)” I reply, “I have a surprise for you. :-*” It is at that moment that I realize there is no turning back. I slip the toy out and set it aside for the moment. I grab my glass butt plug from the drawer. I select the slimmer of the two. No need to release the entire kink to him yet. I spray a spritz of body oil on the tip. I slowly glide it into my asshole immediately getting turned on and debating on another orgasm. I convince myself to wait. I clean up my other toy and place it back in its proper spot. I grab my panties and sliding them up my legs and covering my most intimate secrets and places. I pick up the matching bra, sliding the straps up my arms, and hooking each of the hook and eyes in the back. I lean forward scooping each boob up and placing it onto the cup of my bra. I know this action helps make them seem perky and like the cleavage isn’t aging. I know this is futile because we don’t fuck with my bra on, but it makes the dinner more intense as the pleasure will come but knowing he will be turned on by my slightly visible milky mounds peeking above the scooping neckline adds so much more pleasure. A text message of “What is it?” jolts me out of my daydream, and I simply reply with “Wait and see.” Then I start my makeup routine. First the moisturizer is rubbed on my face and let it soak in. Then apply primer, make the skin silky peachy smooth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.