Uncle Jim's Paradise - Cover

Uncle Jim's Paradise

Copyright© 2020 by Albie Bankhead

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Uncle Jim is asked to house-sit for his sexy 19-year old niece, Jennifer, he gladly accepts. During the course of the week, they make new friends and find many fun and interesting activities to do!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Friday

Jennifer and I decided to spend a leisurely day together, swimming and hanging out by the pool. The past week had been such a whirlwind of new experiences and emotions that I think we both needed some time to relax. I was still highly curious about Jennifer’s encounter with Ashley yesterday, and reminded myself to discuss it with her later. I was beginning to feel a sense of loss as I realized that this would be the last day that Jennifer and I could openly express our sexual desires without anyone finding out.

Jennifer body was smooth and enticing as she swam laps in the pool, her bikini barely covering her tender private areas. I had already been swimming for about half an hour, and I was relaxing against the side of the pool. Jennifer decided to take a break to join me.

“Enjoying the view?” she teased.

“Actually, yes I am. I don’t know when we’re going to be able to enjoy ourselves like this again.”

“I know. I was thinking about that this morning and it made me sad. Then I decided that we should make the most of our last day together. Why don’t we invite Ashley and Aaron over for dinner tonight?”

“That sounds like fun. I’m sure they would get along. Aaron pretty much gets along with everyone.”

“OK, it’s decided. When we get out, I’ll call Ashley and you call Aaron.”

Jennifer seemed extremely satisfied with this plan as she flashed me a big smile and began massaging my cock through my swim trunks.

“But first, I have some unfinished business with you, Uncle Jim.”

With that, she ran her tongue across my lips. I opened my mouth to welcome her passionate kiss. It was long and steamy, our tongues probing deep into each other’s mouth. All the time, Jennifer continued stroking my cock and finally removed my trunks so that she could massage my hardened balls as well. We made our way over to the steps of the pool. I got out and sat at the edge, while Jennifer remained halfway in the water as she positioned herself between my legs. Jennifer wasted little time as she eagerly savored my cock in her mouth. I loved watching her greedy lips taking the full length of my cock again and again. I ran my fingers through her hair, and she let out a soft moan. As Jennifer continued to thrust my swollen cock in and out of her mouth, I treated her to my full load of warm cum. Jennifer took in every bit of it, licking the length of my shaft when she was finished. I was feeling slightly dizzy from exertion.

“It’s so hot out here. Let’s go sit in the shade. I have a surprise for you.”

I grabbed a small bag that I had brought outside with me, and led Jennifer by the hand to a soft, shady spot on the grass. It felt nice to walk around completely naked, not having any reservations about exposing my body to Jennifer. I took a blanket out of my bag and spread it on the ground. Jennifer sat down and I sat beside her, easing her down to lie on the blanket. I untied her bikini top and teased her taut nipples with my tongue. Her body shivered slightly as she moaned at my touch. I worked my fingers down her impossibly smooth, young body, grasping the sides of her bikini bottom and slowing pulling them down to reveal her tender pussy. I spread her bare legs wide and massaged her tight clit while gently pushing my tongue into her dripping hole. I sat up and massaged some of the honey from Jennifer’s pussy onto the crack of her ass. I carefully rubbed the sensitive bud of her ass with my wet finger. Jennifer began to cry out.

“Fuck, that feels good, Uncle Jim. I want you to fuck my ass.”

I had the feeling that Jennifer was going to want to explore this area after her experience with Ashley the day before, so I had come prepared. I rolled Jennifer over so that she was on all fours, and raised her rounded ass in the air. I pulled some lube out of bag and smothered it over my finger. I spread Jennifer’s ass cheeks with one hand as I slowly inched my finger into her desperate hole. Her entire body began to jerk and buck at my touch. I continued to push my finger into her, as she moaned and squealed. Finally, my entire finger was inside her precious hole and I very gingerly moved it in and out. It seemed like Jennifer was becoming accustomed to the feeling because her body remained still as she moaned in appreciation. I slowly withdrew my finger, and applied a generous amount of lube to my throbbing cock. I spread Jennifer’s ass as wide as I could, and teased her hole with the head, pushing it slowly into her. Her hole was unbelievably tight, and I was in serious danger of quickly losing control. I allowed Jennifer to accept my cock at her own pace, and soon the entire length was inside her. I probed her with several gentle strokes, while reaching over to rub her wet pussy at the same time. This threw her into a fit as she cried out.

“Oh fuck, fuck! Feels so good, feels so good!”

Jennifer’s entire body was on fire as she came, her ass gripping the shaft of my cock so hard that I pushed my large load of cum inside her. When we were finished, I told her that she would get used to the feeling of a man’s cock in her ass, and she would grow to enjoy it more and more.

“Oh, I enjoyed it. I think I enjoyed it a little bit too much!”

We both laughed and continued to lie naked beside each other in the shade for several hours.

Once we had both showered and recovered from the day’s events, we called Ashley and Aaron to make dinner arrangements. Fortunately, both of them were available and they both seemed genuinely pleased with the invitation. Aaron arrived first wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans that accentuated his chiseled physique. He was his typical introverted self as Jennifer and I directed most of the conversation while he responded in single syllables. Ashley arrived wearing a light green tank dress that was loose and flowed beautifully around her curvaceous body. It was slightly sheer, and it was obvious that all she had on underneath was a pair of thong underwear. Aaron was instantly intrigued by this blonde beauty as he sat up straighter and allowed his eyes to take in every bit of her tender, young body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.