Uncle Jim's Paradise - Cover

Uncle Jim's Paradise

Copyright© 2020 by Albie Bankhead

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Uncle Jim is asked to house-sit for his sexy 19-year old niece, Jennifer, he gladly accepts. During the course of the week, they make new friends and find many fun and interesting activities to do!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Thursday

This morning I slept late, not on purpose, but rather due to all of my physical exertion during this past week’s events. As my eyes opened and I regained full consciousness, I realized that my hand was inside of my boxers, welcoming my morning wood. I gave myself a few long strokes and began to picture Jennifer as I did so. Her tender, perky tits bouncing up and down whenever she fucked me from on top. Her tight, juicy pussy that never failed to make me cum. I realized that my cock was pulsating in my hand as I took this mental trip down memory lane. I increased the force of my grip and stroked my shaft aggressively, keeping all of the thoughts of Jennifer present in my mind. I moaned softly as I ejected my load of cum into the blanket that was covering me. It was amazing how Jennifer could make me come without even being in the same room!

I took a shower, toweled off, got dressed, and made my way into the kitchen. Jennifer was sitting at the table eating a bowl of oatmeal.

“Good morning, Uncle Jim. I tried not to wake you. Figured you might need some extra sleep.”

“Thanks for that. I did. What are you up to today?”

“About that, I was wondering if my friend Ashley could come over. We probably won’t go anywhere. Just take a swim and lay out in the backyard.”

“Who’s Ashley?”

“I don’t think you’ve ever met her. I just met her last semester. She’s in a few of my classes, and we get along great.”

“No problem. I’ll try to stay out of your way. I know that two 19-year-old girls don’t want old Uncle Jim hanging around.”

“Whatever.”

At around noon there was a knock at the door. Jennifer was in her bedroom with the door closed, so I answered it. I was greeted by a tall, gorgeous blonde who flashed me a million-dollar smile as she spoke.

“Hi, I’m Ashley! You must be Uncle Jim. Jennifer has told me a lot about you!”

“All good, I hope!”

Ashley giggled and as she did, her tits bounced in rhythm. Her breasts were quite large, and the small white tank top that she was wearing did little to contain them. I could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra because her pouty nipples were already aroused and poking through. I realized how badly I just wanted to reach out and grab one of those nipples between my fingers, but I didn’t think that would be an appropriate thing to do when meeting my niece’s friend for the first time. I unfortunately was not able to stop my cock from stirring in my loose basketball shorts. Ashley’s eyes looked down, and she gave a small smile.

“Well, it was very nice meeting you, Uncle Jim. Is Jennifer here?”

“Uh, yes, yes, she’s in her bedroom. It’s down the hall, first door on the right.”

I moved to the side so Ashley could come in and as she did, she brushed against my growing cock. I nearly lost my balance and fell over right there. Had she done that on purpose? I watched her swaying hips walk down the hall to Jennifer’s room as I forced some inappropriate thoughts out of my mind.

After Ashley’s arrival, I made another quick trip to the bathroom to relieve my excited cock. I came quickly, cleaned up, and went out to relax in the living room. After 10 minutes or so, Jennifer and Ashley emerged from her bedroom. They were wearing two of the tiniest bikinis that I have ever seen. While Jennifer’s top was able to conceal her breasts (more or less), Ashley’s did little to contain her voluptuous tits. Both of their bikini bottoms were made to barely cover their pussies and I could tell that, like Jennifer’s, Ashley’s pussy was clean-shaven.

I must have been staring a little too hard, or for a little too long because they both started giggling and whispering to each other.

“Do you like our bikinis?” Jennifer teased.

“They look good to me. But then again, I’m no fashion expert!”

The girls giggled again as they made their way through the kitchen and outside to the pool. I turned to watch them leave as both of their young, tight asses were fully exposed in their thong bottoms.

I watched through the kitchen window as Jennifer and Ashley arranged their towels on the ground near the pool. I quietly pushed the kitchen window open in the hopes of eavesdropping on their conversation.

“How old is your Uncle Jim?”

“I don’t know, 35 or 36. Why?”

“He’s pretty hot. Does he have a girlfriend?”

“I don’t think so. He never talks about anyone. Would you want to fuck him?”

The two girls burst into a raucous fit of laughter that I knew was just for show because I was already fucking Jennifer on a daily basis.

“I might not want to fuck him, but I wouldn’t mind getting to know you a little better,” Ashley told Jennifer.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, like girlfriends sometimes do. Have you ever been with a girl?”

“No, but of course I’ve thought about it.”

“Well, I can show you some fun things to try if you want.” Ashley seemed like a very giving person.

“OK, I guess. My Uncle Jim is pretty tired so I don’t think he’ll be checking up on us out here.”

Ashley took that as her sign to begin. She leaned toward Jennifer and kissed her on the mouth. From my view by the window, I could see that it was a long, steamy kiss, their tongues gently probing each other’s mouth. As they kissed, Ashley’s hand reached down into Jennifer’s bikini bottom. I could see her hand moving slowly back and forth through the thin fabric. Jennifer let out a soft moan of approval, and reached down to remove the bottoms. Ashley’s hand was now visible, slowly rubbing Jennifer’s hairless mound. The kissing stopped, and Ashley settled herself between Jennifer’s thighs. Unfortunately, Jennifer’s pussy was facing toward the pool and away from the window so I couldn’t see exactly what Ashley was doing. I could see that her head was completely buried between Jennifer’s thighs, and Jennifer was squealing with pleasure. Ashley lifted her head and looked at Jennifer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.