Uncle Jim's Paradise - Cover

Uncle Jim's Paradise

Copyright© 2020 by Albie Bankhead

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Uncle Jim is asked to house-sit for his sexy 19-year old niece, Jennifer, he gladly accepts. During the course of the week, they make new friends and find many fun and interesting activities to do!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wednesday

As my eyes began to flicker open, I could already see the sun beginning to shine through the bedroom window. I turned to the side, and was pleasantly surprised to see Jennifer still fast asleep beside me. She was facing away from me, and was completely naked except for an extremely tiny pair of striped panties. The panties did very little to cover her smooth, 19-year-old ass. I had just woken up, and my cock was already starting to get hard. I really didn’t know if I could handle three more days of house-sitting with Jennifer! I began to rub my fingers lightly along Jennifer’s naked back. Her skin was soft, tan, and warm to the touch. I moved one hand lower to stroke the part of her bare ass that the panties had no chance of covering. She continued to sleep peacefully as my hands made their way along her body. I reached over her and cupped one of her taut, perky breasts in my hand. Although I couldn’t see her nipple from behind, I knew that it was an intoxicating shade of light baby pink. I took one of her small nipples and caressed it gently.

“Mmmmm. That feels nice.”

Jennifer startled me by suddenly waking up.

“Do you know what today is?” I asked her. “Humpday! Does that give you any ideas?”

Jennifer giggled and rolled over on her other side to face me.

“I can’t believe that we only have three more days left to spend together,” she complained.

“Let’s just make the most of them,” I offered.

It was in that spirit that Jennifer reached down and removed her panties. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her wet pussy. Without looking down, I found her swollen clit and began to massage it with my thumb. At the same time, I slowly pushed two fingers into her hole. She was very wet and warm inside. My cock was aching from wanting to be inside her. However, I realized the benefits of taking this slow and making it last. As I continued to finger Jennifer, her mouth found mine and we shared a steamy kiss. Our tongues circling each other in our open mouths. I pulled my fingers out of Jennifer, and she slowly moved down on the bed to remove my pajama bottoms. I was not wearing any underwear, so my hard cock was on full display. Jennifer slowly stroked the base while caressing the tip with her full lips. She took my cock in her mouth, and I could feel her running her tongue along the shaft. This was truly one of her many hidden talents! I let Jennifer play with my cock for awhile before I moved her to the side of the bed. I had her stand up and bend over the bed. She looked seriously fuck-worthy with her ass out and her legs spread apart. I found her hole with the tip of my cock, and moved it in small circles without entering. She moaned with anticipation. I pushed my cock inside of her and began to thrust into her from behind. When Jennifer stood up straight to change the angle of my cock inside her, I reached around and softly pinched both of her nipples at the same time. Jennifer let out a long sigh of satisfaction and lie back down. I grabbed Jennifer’s hips to anchor myself, and thrusted straight into her pussy.

“Fuck my pussy. Fuck my tight pussy,” she screamed in delight.

I felt the walls of Jennifer’s pussy tighten around my cock as she came. She turned around to face me and took my cock into her mouth again. I rewarded her by shooting my load of cum into her throat. Once again, it was a great way to start off the day.

“So what time is hot Professor Walters coming over today?”

I could tell that Jennifer was intent on causing problems.

“I told him around 2. I just need to talk to him about my last paper. Please be on your best behavior.”

“Even my best behavior isn’t very good,” she joked.

“I just mean that you should try to make him feel comfortable. After all, he’s your professor too.”

“I promise that I will try to make him feel comfortable.”

For some reason, the tone of her voice made me question her intentions.

Jennifer and I spent the morning cleaning around the house and messing with each other. We had to stop for a blow job break and a quick fuck break but, other than that, we were fairly productive.

Professor Walters knocked on the door at 2:05. Jennifer was in her room and, truthfully, I was content with her staying in there until he left.

“Hello Professor Walters. Please come in. I appreciate your coming by to discuss my paper. I could really use your input.”

John Walters was actually one of my brother’s old college buddies. I’m pretty sure he didn’t make house calls for every college student with writing issues.

“Thank you, Jim. It’s so good to see you again. I know John is out of town. Where are Janice and Jennifer?”

“Janice got called away to attend a conference. That’s how I ended up here. I’m keeping an eye on Jennifer while they’re gone. She’s taking a nap right now, but hopefully you’ll get to see her before you leave.”

I had no sooner gotten the last word out of my mouth when Jennifer came around the corner wearing a very revealing little black dress. It was made of lace, and the only thing she was wearing underneath it was a small black thong. Even if Professor Walters tried not to look, he wouldn’t be able to miss her taut nipples poking out. I wondered how all of this was going to end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.