Uncle Jim's Paradise - Cover

Uncle Jim's Paradise

Copyright© 2020 by Albie Bankhead

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Uncle Jim is asked to house-sit for his sexy 19-year old niece, Jennifer, he gladly accepts. During the course of the week, they make new friends and find many fun and interesting activities to do!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tuesday

This morning I woke up with my cock in Jennifer’s mouth. True story.

As the fog of sleepiness began to clear, I felt an amazing sensation going on down below. I barely moved my head enough to look down and take stock of the situation. There was Jennifer, moving her lips up and down on my cock, fucking me with her mouth. Her other hand was between my legs, cradling and caressing my balls. Her eyes were closed in concentration. I dared not move too much for fear that she would get distracted and stop what she was doing. I just continued watching her, wondering if she could feel my cock beginning to throb more than before as she took it into her mouth. Jennifer’s eyes opened and she looked up to see me watching her. She took me out of her mouth, and began stroking my shaft with her hand instead.

“Good morning, sleepyhead. I thought you might be interested in some morning fucking.”

Was she kidding? Of course, I was interested in some morning, afternoon, or evening fucking!

“Give me a couple of minutes to wake up, OK? Feel free to continue what you were doing.”

Jennifer smiled, and went back to pushing my cock into her mouth. Once I was fully awake, I decided to return the favor.

“Come bring your tight pussy up here.”

Jennifer obliged by straddling my head so that I could have full access to her pussy. She must have been pleasuring herself at some time during the morning because her pussy was dripping wet. I lapped hungrily at her sweet, sticky juices. With two of my fingers, I divided her lips apart and began to lick up and down the center. I heard Jennifer begin to moan with pleasure. I gently stroked her swollen clit and thrust my tongue deep into her hole. This time, she let out a small scream that just got me more turned on. I continued licking all around the opening of her hole, teasing her with entering again. I never got the chance because she started to slide her body down toward my waiting cock. Her pussy was so wet that my cock slid right in. I grabbed Jennifer’s hips and moved her up and down on my cock. I watched between her legs as her pussy swallowed my cock again and again. It was a huge turn-on. I reached up with both hands and stroked Jennifer’s light pink nipples. They were instantly hard to the touch, and she threw her head back as I rolled them back and forth in my fingertips. She bent down to my mouth, and we shared a passionate kiss, our warm and hungry tongues finding each other. I held her hips in place, and pushed up into her from below. Again, she moaned in appreciation. I wanted to continue fucking Jennifer like this, but I felt myself beginning to lose control.

I rolled her onto her back, and had her grab both knees and spread her legs wide. When she did, I took a minute to admire her clean-shaven pussy, glistening with her cum. I pushed my cock inside, and thrusted quickly into her.

“Fuck me, Uncle Jim. Fuck my tight pussy,” she cried out.

A few more thrusts and I could feel Jennifer’s pussy tighten as she came over my cock. Another minute or so, and it was my turn to fill her with my cum. What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. Better than any alarm clock for sure!

For some reason, Jennifer thought it would be cute to walk around the house all day wearing nothing but a white apron. It was one of those full aprons that went over the shoulders and tied in back around the waist. Well first of all, the front was not nearly able to completely cover Jennifer’s breasts, and they bounced around as she moved. Second, there was no back to the apron, so her bare ass was on display. I found myself suffering terribly from wanting to fuck her all day long.

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked into the kitchen and she was polishing the wood table, bent over slightly with her ass sticking out. I just stood there for a few minutes to enjoy the view, letting my cock get hard and ready. She finally turned to see me standing there.

“Oh hi, Uncle Jim. I didn’t realize you were there.”

I knew a line of pure bullshit when I heard it. She knew I was there, and this whole show was for my benefit. If she wanted to persist in teasing me, she was going to get exactly what she bargained for!

I came up to her from behind and gently pushed her head down toward the table, bending her at the waist. I began to rub her ass with one hand while removing my pants with the other. The sight of her sweet, tight ass sticking out at me was enough to really get me going. I moved the head of my cock down the crack of her ass toward her pussy. I could feel her body trembling beneath me. I pushed two fingers into her pussy to see if she was wet enough to take my cock from behind. She most certainly was. Without any words or fanfare, I pushed the entire length of my cock inside her. She let out a little scream, but I wasn’t about to stop. This was not going to be a soft, gentle, romantic fuck. It was going to be a “you’ve been teasing me all day, and this is what you get” kind of fuck.

I grabbed both of her hips and thrust my cock into her over and over. At one point, I reached around and played with her clit as I was pushing into her. This caused another round of moaning. Again and again, I pushed my cock deeply into her pussy from behind. Finally, her knees weakened and began to give way as she came. I stood her back up and continued to fuck her until I came, long and deep inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.