Uncle Jim's Paradise - Cover

Uncle Jim's Paradise

Copyright© 2020 by Albie Bankhead

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Uncle Jim is asked to house-sit for his sexy 19-year old niece, Jennifer, he gladly accepts. During the course of the week, they make new friends and find many fun and interesting activities to do!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

My name is James Hall, but all of my friends call me Jim. Hell, my enemies call me Jim as well. I am 33 years old and work as a personal trainer. Keeping my body in excellent condition is one of my top priorities.

Although my job gives me many stories to tell, this one is particularly special. It actually has nothing to do with my job, but with a certain member of my family.

My brother John became the second husband of a lovely woman, Janice. Janice has a 19-year old daughter named Jennifer. Now, technically I am Jennifer’s uncle, and she calls me “Uncle Jim”, but there’s no blood relation there.

Jennifer is a truly beautiful young lady. She is kind, generous, and always willing to please. She is on the cheerleading team of our local junior college. Jennifer and I have had sex a couple of times, but that’s a story for another day ... This story starts with my brother John going out of town for a week on a business trip. He was already gone when Janice found out that she too was going to be needed at an unplanned conference. She called me at around 10:00 AM on Monday in a panic.

“Jim, I need your help. John is out of town on business, and my job just contacted me to go out of state as well. I just don’t feel right leaving Jennifer home alone for a week. Plus, she won’t have access to a car, so she won’t be able to go anywhere!”

As luck would have it, this happened to be the week of my vacation. Prior to this conversation, my only plans had been to hang around the house, drink, and sleep.

“Calm down, calm down. I’ll be happy to house-sit with Jennifer. I’ll come over now and you can give me all the details.”

I could hear the calm slip back into Janice’s voice.

“Thank you so much, Jim. You’re a real savior. Jennifer’s still at school, and she has cheer practice from 2-4. I don’t want to disrupt her day by calling her, but I’m due to leave shortly after she gets home.”

“I’m sure she’ll understand. Again, don’t worry. We’ll be just fine, and I’ll see you in a few.”

I packed a week’s worth of clothes and headed over to Janice and John’s house. It was only a 5-minute drive from my house, and I arrived at about 1:00 PM.

“Hey Janice, I’m here!” I called out as I let myself in. They had given me a key in case of emergencies.

“I’m back here, Jim!”

Janice was in her bedroom packing. She looked relieved to see me.

“I just can’t thank you enough for doing this.”

She gave me a tight hug, and a peck on the cheek. I don’t know if she would feel so grateful if she knew what I had been up to with her 19-year old daughter.

I hung around the house chatting with Janice until Jennifer walked in the door around 4:30.

“Mom, I’m home!” she shouted.

I was sitting on the living room couch as she walked in. She was still wearing her cheerleading uniform.

“Oh hi, Uncle Jim! What are you doing here?”

“Go talk to your mom.”

“Mom! What’s happening?”

Her mom was in the back bathroom, and hadn’t heard her daughter come in.

“Hi baby! I’m so sorry but work called and they want me to attend a conference out of state for the week. I didn’t want you to be alone without a car, so I asked your Uncle Jim to come stay with you. I hope you don’t mind.”

Jennifer tried to hide the small smile that she knew was on her face.

“No problem, mom. Don’t worry about it. Things happen. Uncle Jim and I will be fine for the week.”

“Thank you, sweetheart. Now, I really need to get out of here in the next 5 minutes!”

Jennifer helped her mom finish packing and load her suitcase in the car. She gave her a big hug and wished her good luck at the conference.

“Please tell your Uncle Jim that I said goodbye!”

“I will. Love you mom!”

Janice’s car pulled away from the curb as she waved a final goodbye to her daughter.

Jennifer walked back into the house and went straight to her bedroom. She smiled that same little smile as she removed her dance panties from beneath her cheerleading skirt.

I had heard Jennifer come back in and the door close to her bedroom. I was still sitting on the couch reading my magazine when she came back out.

“Hey, Uncle Jim. Do you want to see the new cheer that we’ve been working on?”

“Sure, I’m game. Cheer away.”

Jennifer connected her phone to a speaker in order to play her music. The music started, and she began jumping and dancing all over the living room.

I caught a glimpse of her uncovered pussy as she made an especially high jump. I wasn’t sure that I had actually seen it because it happened so fast. I was all of a sudden paying much better attention to the performance taking place in front of me. There it was again. No mistake this time. I was gripped with a sense of extreme arousal and excitement. The cheer ended and Jennifer took a bow, exposing most of her backside as she did so.

“Oh my goodness! I forgot to put my dance panties on!”

She ran toward her room as she feigned embarrassment. I ran after her and caught her from behind just before she reached her door.

“Oh no you don’t! You bad girl!”

We both erupted into a fit of laughter. She turned to face me, and we began kissing. It was the kind of sweet, passionate kissing that lovers do. Our tongues finding each other inside our open mouths. As we kissed, I pushed up the back of her skirt and massaged her bare ass. I moved my hand towards the front and gave her pussy a gentle rub.

“OK, you’re coming with me you bad cheerleader!” I yelled as I lifted her over my shoulder. “You’re going to have to be punished!”

I carried her to the bedroom, softly spanking her bare buttocks as we walked.

I gently lowered her onto the bed.

“Now, you just need to lie back and accept your punishment.”

“Ooo, I can’t wait for my punishment.”

I moved to the foot of the bed and got on my knees. I gently spread Jennifer’s legs, and began to tongue her clean-shaven pussy. I began licking her clit and moved down to make slow circles with my tongue around her hole. Jennifer let out a soft moan of pleasure, and I was suddenly gripped with an incredible urge to be inside her at that very moment. As I continued to lick Jennifer’s pussy, I wriggled out of my basketball shorts to expose my 9-inch, rock hard cock. I spread her legs wide and pushed every inch inside of her in one motion. She let out a little scream of surprise. I didn’t think she expected me to starting fucking her so quickly. I would have to go back later and deliver her “punishment” more slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.