10.1 - Between ''Back Together'' and '' Secret Rendezvous'' - Cover

10.1 - Between ''Back Together'' and '' Secret Rendezvous''

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2020 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: What happens between two stories I've already posted. But there are some stories I haven't written... yet. But I feel you should be told what happened between happy times and having to run away. So, here it is. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Tags: Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Vignettes  

I feel that I should include what happens between the time that the kids are living in their nuclear families next door to each other and when they feel the need to run away from Child Protective services. How did they wind up in CPS, and why did they feel they needed to run away? And exactly when did they start ... um ... discussing quantum physics?


Under Arrest

3:11 P.M., Friday, May 15, 2015

Honolulu, HI

And it’s a good thing they got back together, because soon they will have nobody but each other. The parents get the bright idea to not just smoke weed, but to sell a little. Hey, they didn’t know their best costumer was a cop. And a show-boat, buying from them over and over so he could get them on multiple charges. The kids have no living relatives, aside from their parents. It’s off to Child Protective Services with them.

The little boy looked at his parents, and they both looked like they were about to cry just like him. With a chill he realized that Mom and Dad, who had always been bigger than any problem in his life, were just as helpless as he was.

Time to be a man.

Paul Macon stood straight and firmed his expression.

“Mom, Dad,” he told them, “don’t worry about me. You just get out of this as soon as you can and we can be back together. I’ll be OK; I’m going to a baby-sitter.”

He turned on his heel but then he turned back around.

“I love you both very much. It’ll be OK.”

Again he turned on his heel and looked up at the police officer who had spoken earlier.

“OK, let’s go to the baby-sitter.”

I’ve got almost nothing else actually written for this chapter, though.


Sex Wasn’t Supposed to Be Like This

10:16 A.M., Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Those who enjoy abusing children often seek out jobs which give them access to children. Of course not everybody who works with children is an abuser; most are not. And not every abuser has such a job. But if you wanted to abuse children, could there be a better job than working at CPS: confused, vulnerable children who sure as hell aren’t going to tell their parents about anything you do.

Honolulu, HI


No. No, sex wasn’t supposed to be like this. It wasn’t supposed to be some awful man making her do it or else. It was supposed to happen when she was older, old enough. It was supposed to be fun, exciting, and beautiful.

And it was supposed to be with Paul.

With that thought the eight-year-old broke for the door.


And no I haven’t written the rest. Some in the middle and the very end, but not all the sexually abusive details. I couldn’t post those details here anyway and, this time at least, I don’t mind Rule 7. You see, if I can’t post it I don’t have to write it, and it isn’t something I would enjoy writing. So let’s just skip to the end of that chapter. Well, and a certain point in the middle.


“That’s not how I wanted it to happen,” Paula sniffled. “I wanted it to be my boyfriend.”

Genkins smirked at the little girl as he announced, “I’m your boyfriend now kid.”

Paula gasped. Her sobbing stopped instantly and she rose to her feet. There was one thing she and Genkins had to get straight.

“YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND!! YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BOYFRIEND!! I AM NOT Ymph gmphmmff...”

The man had clamped his hand over the child’s mouth. It wasn’t the first time a little girl had shouted or screamed in his office; he knew when it was unlikely that anybody would hear. But this kid was louder than any of the others. Also, there was a ... projective quality to her voice.

“Damn,” he thought, “This girl could be a politician or a singer or an actress. If I was a talent agent instead of a Child Protective Services worker I’d be trying to get this kid on Broadway!”


Paula tried to act normal, and she tried to tell herself that things would be OK. But they weren’t OK. A grown-up, a grown-up who was supposed to be protecting her (Child PROTECTIVE Services!), had just done things that no adult should do to a child.

And, he was going to do it again. And after that? Again. Whenever he wanted, it seemed. This could go on for years. And the almost nine year old girl didn’t know how to deal with that. She couldn’t tell her parents because they were in prison, and couldn’t do anything about anything. She was scared to tell any other adults, because what if they were just like Genkins? Except for Paul, none of her friends from school were here, and she wasn’t sure she would have told Jenny or Sally or Takeo about this. It was just too shameful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.