Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Bibi got off the gear stick which was covered in her slime. As Abdul started to drive I wiped his spunk off the car roof and shared my cum covered hand with Bibi as he drove!

“Fucking hell Bibi, where did you find this slut, she’s as filthy as you!” Abdul said. Before Bibi could answer I interrupted, “are you saying you didn’t like watching me spread and finger my dirty married cunt? Judging by the amount of spunk that’s still dripping off the car roof I’d say you did.”

“Of course I did,” Abdul replied. “I can’t wait till next weekend!”

“Make sure you bring 4 or 5 of your mates,” I replied. “Bibi will be in contact to arrange a time, and one thing, tell them today-no wanking this week for any of you. I want all your fucking balls full ready to plaster us like fucking wallpaper.”

Bibi laughed at this and said, “dead right Anna.”

Abdul pulled into a small car park behind some buildings in town and Bibi said we’d arrived.

As Abdul stopped I said thanks for the ride and here’s one last thing for you. I pulled my skirt up both front and back and spread my legs wide again. Abdul’s eyes were on stalks as he looked at my gaping twat, I’d got my cunt flaps pulled wide apart. I then started to piss, a stream of clear steaming liquid was splashing the back of Abdul’s seat as I relieved myself.

“You fucking dirty cunt, this is my cab!” Abdul shouted.

“Give you something to do then this afternoon to clean it!” I replied and lifted myself a little, my pee was now showering the back of his headrest and soaking him.

I think even Bibi was shocked by this as I heard her say, “fucking hell Anna” just as Adbul opened his gob and tried to capture my pee as I continued spraying a big arc of hot liquid over the back of his seat.

I’d managed to keep myself dry by pulling my skirt up around my waist and as the last few drops dribbled out Bibi threw me a tissue.

I wiped my crack with the tissue and then threw it towards Abdul. “There, you can give that to your mates to smell and tell them I wiped my piss covered minge with it, that should get the fuckers excited!”

I then opened the car door and got out as Bibi got out of the front and we watched as Adbul drove off. “You dirty fucker!” she said. “God knows how many will turn up next weekend we’ll be lucky if we can walk straight after - hopefully!”

We both laughed and Bibi led me to a door with a security number pad. She tapped in 6 numbers and opened the door, there was a flight of steps and then another door again with a security number pad. Bibi keyed in some more numbers and we entered into an short hallway which had a large room at the end.

As we entered the room Ron, Andy and my husband were standing by a bar talking to the chap behind it and there where another 3 or 4 blokes were playing snooker at 3 large tables.

To say I was horny was an understatement. I wanted to fuck Abdul but had held back, but now my cunt was on fire, I needed cock, Ron’s cock to start with, after that I didn’t care!

There was a hush initially as we entered, then a low whistle and some comments as I walked up to Ron.

“You look good Anna,” Ron said as I approached him, and then to the rest he introduced me as Anna his filthy daughter-in-law!

One of the guys playing snooker commented, “You lucky bastard Ron, not only have you sex on legs Bibi as your housekeeper, but a red hot daughter-in-law as well!”

I did a twirl so they could all get a good look and stood next to Ron. “Nice skirt Anna,” Ron continued as he slid his hand inside and over my arse. As the first of his fingers went in my slot he continued, “She’s fucking soaking!”

“Shove more up me Ron, make me fucking squelch as your mates watch.” I pulled the front of my dress up and parted my legs a little so they could see. “Look at Ron fingering my dirty married cunt as his son, my husband watches and takes pictures, my cunts dripping with pleasure an anticipation.”

Ron was really going for it and had four fingers up me and my fanny was literally creaming. I could see everyone of the guys rubbing their cocks as they watched apart from one, and that was only because he was next to Bibi and had her tits out as she wanked his prick.

“Fuck me Ron, I need your fucking cock up me, make me show your mates how much I love your cock and spunk.” At that, I walked away from Ron, leaving him sniffing his fingers, towards the nearest snooker table. I sat on the edge of the snooker table and leant back. I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs wide. “Come on Ron, fuck me, stretch my snatch with your bell end, make me squeal like a pig as you ram it up me. Make me beg, show them that I’m your slut, spunk on me, I’ll do what you want, my cunt’s yours. After you’ve made me cum and demonstrated I’m your cock slave, they can treat me like a slag, I’ll fuck them all if that’s what you want.”

By the time I’d finished saying that, Ron was standing in front of me with just a t-shirt on, his cock was sticking out in front of him like an iron bar. “Look at the fucking tart, she knew that you were all old, so the filthy bitch has put arrows on the inside of her thighs pointing at her bald twat in case you get lost.”

Ron started rubbing his bell end up my crack teasing me. “Make it gape Ron, stick your cock head in rim deep, then pull it out, let ‘em see my hole.”

Ron pulled out and his cock head was already coated in white cunt cream. “Look at the fucking gape on that” Ron called out, as my hole was displayed. “Fuck it Ron, make it yours as they watch.” Ron slammed his cock back in, I was drooling as his balls banged my arse and his cockhead snapped my cervix. I was cumming already, fanny batter was leaking out of my hole.

“Look at your missus, head back, mouth open, tongue hanging out, can you hear her cunt farting and squelching as your dad fucks the shit out of her?”

The filthy talk took me up another notch! “Do it Ron, don’t stop, my cunt’s yours, I love it and you can do what you want to me, I’m your slag.”

Then looking round at all the other blokes who were tossing themselves off, “Go on, wank yourselves off as you watch Ron ride me. When he’s finished you can all have a go, up my twat and arsehole two at a time, you name it, I’ll do it!”

Bibi was now bent over with her dress off sucking a guy whilst another bloke was kneeling behind her licking her snatch and arse.

One bloke climbed in the table and knelt at the side of me, his long thin cock was steaming as he prepared to cum. I pulled my top tight so it went between my tits revealing them. The old bloke immediately pinched one of my nipples and started pulling it, really stretching it as he wanked harder. I lifted my arm, “Go on you old fucker, spunk in my armpit, fill it up with your muck.” As I said that the old fucker shot a load of think creamy spunk followed by three more right into my armpit.

“Bullseye you dirty cunt!” I shouted and dropped my arm quickly, as I did spunk spurted out all over my tits and stomach.

“You dirty slut,” Ron said laughing and lent forward. He clamped his mouth on one of my tits and started sucking on it like crazy. When he released, there was a fucking great big love bite covering half my areola and tit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.