Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Christ, her cunt was like a fucking drainpipe. I dived in, my face went in her gash as she squeezed their spunk out. I swallowed what I could, but she was humping my face and coating me with their goo, I fucking loved it!

After I’d finished licking her out, everyone sat down and carried on as normal.

Well, Bibi served some more drinks and snacks, her tits were out and her skirt up around her waste, spunk was drying on the inside of her thighs. My dress was around my waist from both top and bottom, my fanny was a bit swollen and red, my face was covered in spunk.

Ron and Andy sat either side of me, both completely naked, the only person dressed was my husband!

The conversation revolved around sex, we discussed what had been happening and how much we’d enjoyed it. It moved on to how much more they wanted from me.

Jesus, I was going to be my husbands dad’s slut, and I was in total agreement, as long as Ron shoved his fucking gorgeous knob up me, I didn’t fucking care.

The was no more sex that night, apart from me giving Ron a wank. That was a bit surreal, Andy was talking about his previous life in Oz, when Ron said “toss me off Anna.” I couldn’t refuse such a request and started rubbing his bell end. As his cock swelled I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I started pulling in his cock harder and got his foreskin right back. His bell end was still red from the drilling he’d given me and Bibi earlier, the ridge of his helmet looked even more pronounced than normal.

I leaned over and looking at my husband, who was taking more pics, I started licking his Dad’s bell end. I got my tongue under the rim and swirled it all around the head as I squeezed his shaft harder and made the end swell up. As I got the tip of my tongue in his cum hole, I heard Ron moan, “You dirty married cunt,” as he tried to shove the rest of his cock in my gob. I had his bell end up to the rim stretching my mouth as my tongue lashed it, one hand was pumping his cock like a bike pump and the other was squeezing his balls.

He started humping and I pulled myself off him, he was six inches from my face as I tossed him off, fuck, his cock went off like a fucking rocket. A massive rope of spunk hit my cheek, went in my eye, forehead and then in my hair. As I scraped it out of my eye, another jet went up my nose, before I could react another three jets splattered on my face. Fucking hell, spunk was flying out of his cock head like a burst pipe! By the time he’d finished I was well coated, “You greedy slag,” I heard Bibi shout as she walked towards me. Immediately she was french kissing me, then she broke off and licked Ron’s muck off my face before kissing me again.

I returned the kisses with passion!

I was pretty knackered and went to bed fairly soon after, but not before I’d agreed to go shopping with Bibi for some appropriate clothes the next morning.

I didn’t get to sleep much, my husband wouldn’t even let me clean myself up, he just fucked me relentlessly calling me every filthy name in the book, it was great!

It was almost 10.30 next morning when I went downstairs. I got hell of a shock, Ron, Andy and my husband were all sat drinking coffee, but their centre of attention was Bibi.

She was wearing some ridiculously high blue heels, blue stockings and a figure hugging bright blue dress. The dress had a zip from top to bottom, opening from both ends. The top zip was open and one of her massive tits was out, the bottom was also open up to her waist. She was wearing a pair of “fuck me now” knickers with no crotch, but that wasn’t what caught my attention. My husband was finger banging her, cunt juice was squirting out as his hand sloshed around her gash!

I felt my fanny getting wet and walked towards Ron and stood in front of him but facing Bibi.

I just had on my pleated skirt and a t shirt. Yanking my skirt up around my hips, I parted my legs. Ron accepted the invitation and his hand went inside my thong and three fat fingers went straight in my slot.

Bibi’s slime was running down the inside of her thighs as Ron found my g spot. I was cumming off when she squeaked that she was cumming as well. My husband pulled his hand from her snatch and she hosed him down with fanny batter.

I came almost immediately, Ron kept his fingers up my twat, that made my cum squirt out in a stream as if I was having piss and formed a puddle on the kitchen floor!

We all looked at each other and burst out laughing, Bibi came over to me and said good morning and then stuck her tongue down my throat in a deep French kiss.

Half an hour later Bibi was calling an Uber and we left arranging to meet them all at the snooker club in a couple of hours.

The Uber arrived and we both got in the back, the driver was a Pakistani who looked about 18. Bibi explained that she always used the same driver and introduced him as Abdul.

During the journey Bibi chatted away with him but I did notice a few knowing looks between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.