Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

More went into the dish with the banana.

I carried on eating the banana coated in spunk as Ron kept on hosing me down. I ate all his fucking cum.

When he finished I opened my mouth which was full of the spunk covered banana, looking at my husband who was still filming, I grabbed Ron’s cock as he slid it in my mouth and shoved the rest down my throat.

Spunk was coming down my nose!!

I felt such a slag, but since seeing the video of Ron doing this with Bibi, I couldn’t get it out of my mind and just had to do it.

Bibi was tonguing Andy as she wanked his cock and he rubbed her hard clit.

She moved towards the table and leant back, her legs were spread wide as she put her hands behind her knees and lifted them in the air.

Her pink slit was wide open, shining with wetness and her swollen clit was standing to attention, she looked fucking gorgeous.

The yellow stockings and open crotch knickers contrasted superbly with her black skin and bush above her open snatch.

She’d pulled the cups of her bra down under her tits, this made them stick out like fuckin’ rugby balls, her burger sized areola topped off with two inch long stalks looked fucking awesome.

Andy was totally undressed as he moved towards her, his prick was sticking out in front of him like a truncheon.

He rubbed his bell end on the inside of her thigh, making white snail trails with his pre-cum.

Then looking over at Ron and me, he said, ‘watch me finger this slut off.’ and shoved two fingers in her slot.

It was a massively erotic sight watching him standing there fingering her twat as she pulled her legs wider and urged him on!

“Shove another in Andy. I am fucking sopping wet, pinch my fucking clit as you do it,” she shouted.

Andy slid in a third finger, his fingers were sloshing around in her hole, but when he pinched her clit with his other hand, the slut was humping his hand like mad.

He got her clit between his thumb and forefinger was was almost lifting her off the table by it.

She was so wet he’d now gotten four fingers up her, well past knuckle deep!

My dress was still around my waist from both top and bottom.

Ron’s cum was still on my face and tits and my fanny was still on show.

I was sitting on a chair next to Ron watching the show, but my hand was already rubbing my clit and twat.

Ron was naked, his knob was across his thigh and a semi was stirring.

I put my hand on his prick and started rubbing it, at the same time I spread my legs wide and got a couple of fingers in my slot.

“That’s it Anna, get Ron fucking hard again, then you can watch and drool as they both get up my snatch together!”

I watched Andy’s fingers pummel Bibi’s snatch, her clit must have been over an inch long as Andy was still pulling it.

Ron’s prick got hard as I tossed him off, fuck, I couldn’t get my hand round his bell end it was so thick, god knows what state my fanny was in after the knobbing he’d given me earlier.

But in all honesty, I didn’t care, I was in full slut mode.

Ron was loving it, he’d got his son’s wife where he wanted.

“That’s it Anna, finger your filthy married cunt while you toss your husband’s Dad off as he watches,” Ron said to all.

Ron’s cock was like an iron bar in my hand as I wanked it harder and got four fingers up my frothing gash. I was dying to get my mouth on it. I wanted to lick the ridge of his helmet and stick my tongue in his pee hole as he leaked pre-cum.

I didn’t give a fuck, plus I knew my husband was loving this, didn’t matter what his dad did or said. I knew he’d fuck the shit out of me later, that turned me on even more knowing that he was just as filthy a fucker as me!

“Go on Andy, get your fucking cock in her cunt,” I heard myself shouting. “Ram it in balls deep, make the slag squirt!”

By now his fist was plunging into her gash like a piston right up to his wrist.

I was desperate for something big and hard in my fanny and saw the bottle of Bud that Andy had been drinking earlier on the floor by my chair.

Without missing a stroke on Ron’s knob, I picked up the bottle and started rubbing my crack with the neck, it slid in with ease up to the label when I heard Bibi.

“end you fucking tart, shove it in bottom end first, by the time they’ve finished with you, you’ll be serving wine to everyone from a bottle stuck up your filthy minge, bottom end first, now shove the fucker in!”

I pulled the bottle out and turned it round. I didn’t even need to shove, it slid up my soaking twat without even touching the sides.

Ron grabbed my leg and lifted it in the air so everyone could see the bottle stuck up my fanny with just the end sticking out! I held the neck and started fucking myself with it, my cunt was farting as I rammed myself silly with it.

“Look at your fucking missus and listen to her cunt, it’s fucking squelching. She’s as bad as that dirty fucker I pay that Andy’s fisting.

But your missus is doing it for free, what a fucking slut you married, she’s fucking great!” Ron shouted.

Andy pulled his fist out of Bibi’s twat. “Look at my fucking gape, shove your cock up me for fucks sake Andy,” Bibi squealed!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.