Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I got up off the chair and bent towards Andy and quickly got his cock in my mouth. Ron and Bibi stood up and moved towards me. Bibi pulled my arse cheeks apart as Ron shoved his fist up my gash.

I heard Bibi say to my husband,”fucking hell, look at that. Ron’s got his fist up your missus’ gash almost up to his watch!”

I pulled Andy’s cock from my gob, and looking over my shoulder said to Ron loudly, “Ram it right in Ron, open me up, make me fucking gape.”

I turned back to Andy and noisily slurped all over his knob. “Suck him off Anna, make him spunk all over your face and hair. You know how Ron likes to fuck his sluts covered in spunk, it really turns him on,” Bibi was saying. “Fucking right it does you filthy cunt,” he replied. “Now get your fucking mouth on my cock as I fist my son’s wife!” I couldn’t see but knew Bibi was now sucking Ron’s hard prick. Ron was really punching my cervix now, which was pushing me forward with Andy’s knob touching my tonsils.

“Make sure you get a picture of this!” Ron shouted to my husband. “I’m in past my watch, I bet this is the first time your wife’s had a Rolex stuffed up her minge!”

The filthy talk was getting more and more and was turning me on like mad. Bibi had obviously stopped sucking on Ron’s prick as she started telling everyone how I’d sucked Ron’s spunk out of her cunt that morning.

Ron looked across at my husband, “Did she have filthy cunt stamped on her forehead when you met her? You certainly hit the fucking jackpot, lucky fucker! I Am going to fuck her that deep that if she opens her mouth you see my prick come out!”

My cunt was creaming and squelching as Ron continued fisting me and discussing me in this way. I was fucking loving it!!

Ron pulled his fist out and Bibi spread my arse cheeks, telling my husband that he could shove the camera in my gash as they wanted close ups! Fucking hell, they were as dirty as me!

Bibi moved to stand by Andy, she cupped his balls in her hand as I sucked on his throbbing cock. Her skirt was around her waist and Andy was rubbing her clit. The air was thick with the small of sex, mainly mine.

Andy was groaning and I felt his prick swell in my gob. Before he could cum, Bibi pulled his cock out of my mouth and tossed him off all over my face as he held my head. He was just like his brother, a heavy cummer. Load after load hit my face and hair, I was caked in it.

I straightened up after he finished and it was dripping off my face onto my tits. There was a big rope that had hit me just above my eye and was dangling from my eye lash onto my cheek. I was just about to rub it off, when Ron shouted,”Fucking leave it on you, you fucking whore.”.

He sat back on the chair was his magnificent big dong sticking up in the air, his bell end was literally shining with pre-cum and Bibi’s slobber. “Come on, get your filthy married cunt on my cock.” I moved across to Ron and with my back to him, but facing the rest, I manoeuvred myself over his cock. Fuck, his bell end was pushing the opening of my slot, then he grabbed my hips and I spread wide as it started to go in. My cunt was stretched to its limits as his massive bell end went in. I looked at my husband, his uncles spunk dripping off my face onto my tits with his Dad’s cockhead in my minge. “Get all this on film, watch your Dad fuck me,” I squealed as Ron’s cock ploughed my hole.

My jaw had dropped as Ron’s prick was tearing me an extra large size hole, fuckin’ hell he was tearing me apart! First it was pain, then it was pleasure, my cunt was gushing all over Ron’s cock and balls. I thought that my clit was going explode has his balls started banging against it, the clit ring was still on and it was making me cum like hell as Ron rammed my twat. It was that fucking good, I was squealing in pleasure, screaming for him to pound my dirty married cunt harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.