Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

After we’d finished making a “tasty” salad it was about 2pm, I was knackered and fancied some sleep. Bibi gave me a kiss, it was that nice I responded with force, within two minutes we were on the floor in a ‘69’ lapping on each others twats. Given that five hours earlier Bibi hated the sight of me, I think I’d say it was a result!

I couldn’t wait for the guys to come back. I knew it would become a filthy fuck session with me being the centre of attention!

Being summer and the fact that we were only there a couple of days I hadn’t brought many clothes. The skirt I was wearing, three or four t-shirt style tops and a dark red cotton dress. Actually, the dress was made from quite thick cotton which was like a long boob tube, coming from above my tits to half way down my thighs. A right ‘figure hugger’ that showed off everything as it gripped my body tight. Obviously, I’d brought a pair of heels with me, some nice black, court shoes with about a 3 inch heel.

Bibi told me she thought that they’d be back around about 6pm so I agreed to help her when they arrived.

I went upstairs, but rather than going to my room, I went back to Ron’s room and switched on his laptop. I immediately opened up the folders I hadn’t seen earlier, was pleased when they were MOV files. The first I opened had Ron and about four other old blokes sitting at a table. Bibi was serving drinks, her shirt was open and tits out, she had cum on her face which was dripping down onto her tits. Her skirt was around her waist, no knickers on, but a green suspender belt with matching green stockings. As she served drinks the dirty old fuckers were sliding their hands up her thighs and fingering her. She didn’t seem to mind as she had a way of standing with her legs apart and took her time serving, giving them plenty of time to get their fingers up her juicy snatch. The film then jumped, and she was sitting on top of Ron who was lying on the floor ramming his lovely knob up her.

Another old bloke got behind her on his knees, as he spread her arse cheeks I could see his prick, fucking hell, not as thick as Ron’s but easily as long if not longer. The camera zoomed in as the old fucker shoved his prick alongside Ron’s in her cunt, she didn’t even blink!

As the two of them pounded her another old bugger climbed on her back, he slid back towards the guy fucking her who leant back allowing the guy access, his prick went right up her arse!

These guys must have been in their 60’s but were like fucking gymnasts! My hand was battering my gash like no tomorrow as I watched two other guys kneel in front of her face and she started sucking them both off.

As they started to cum, hosing her down with spunk, I had an almighty orgasm and cunt juice sprayed all over my arm and thighs, I was literally soaked.

Bloody hell, I wanted some of that!

I switched off the laptop and had a long hot bath. I picked up my husbands razor and shaving cream and made sure that my fanny was as smooth as a baby’s bum.

I got dressed, no bra, a very small white thong that just encased my fanny lips and nothing else but heels and my dress. I didn’t put on any make up, just some bright red lipstick. I looked good but not slutty, even though I felt like a slag on heat!

When I went downstairs the guys hadn’t arrived but Bibi was in the kitchen. She was wearing her uniform of black skirt and white shirt, but she had on a pair of bright yellow four inch heels with matching stockings. I knew they were stockings as I’d seen them in her room. She looked fucking hot!

“Wow!” she exclaimed as she saw me. “You look good in that dress and it looks like your pleased to see me as your nipples are trying to drill holes through your dress.”

It was true. I was as horny as hell. I was expecting/hoping to get shagged into next week later, but I also wanted to bury myself in Bibi’s generous offerings.

As I looked at her, mouth and fanny watering, she pulled up her skirt. Matching yellow suspender belt and a fantastic pair of yellow knickers. They only had edges, no front panel so her cunt was totally exposed. Not only that, her clit was sticking out hard as iron and looked like a babies thumb.

As I looked she told me to suck her off. I was on my knees and got her clit between my lips and sucked. She held my head as she tried fuck my mouth with it. It didn’t take long before she ground her open gash over my face as she came. I lapped as much as possible, her cum was so sweet!

I’d noticed that she had a small rubber ring at the base of her clit, she’d just cum and it was still poker stiff. I got to my feet and we kissed, she was kissing and licking her cum off my face as her hand went up my dress and clamped over my fanny.

“So you want one?” she asked. “One what?” I answered. “A nice ring for your clit! Once your clits hard you slip it on and it makes it stay hard till you get it off, doesn’t matter how many times you cum. Imagine having your clit rubbed all day, even walking around, your knickers rub it and you will be fucking soaking!”

She disappeared upstairs to her room. I was already on the kitchen table, dress up around my waist and thong pulled to one side when she came back with a small ‘O’ shaped ring in her hand. “That looks like a fucking yes then!” she said as she saw me splayed on the table. She slid two fingers up my hole and found my g- spot straight away. As she massaged it gently, my clit was as hard as hell as I was on the verge of cumming, when she then bent forward and started licking my button I was in heaven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.