Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The following Thursday we arrived at Ron’s house in the late afternoon.

We were met at the door by a tall black woman who invited us inside, saying that Ron and Andy where waiting for us outside on the patio. As we walked outside both jumped up and there where hugs and kisses all round.

I’d never met Andy and Mike had been in his early teens last time he’d seen his uncle.

Although they were twins they weren’t identical, but were very similar. The big difference was that Andy had lost most of his hair, was deeply tanned and spoke with a broad Australian accent! The hugs had been somewhat tight and Ron had actually squeezed my arse!

It was summer so I was wearing a pleated tartan mini skirt that came a few inches above my knee, a dark blue t-shirt and some wedge heel sandals, so nothing slutty, but quite sexy, no bra of course and some very thin white knickers.

We all sat down as the black woman appeared with a tray of cold beers and glasses. Ron introduced her to us a Bibi, his housekeeper. We exchanged greetings but she seemed very cool towards me, unlike her attitude with the men, especially Ron. The way she looked at him I was certain that he was fucking her!

She was quite statuesque, tall with long legs that looked longer owing to the black heels she was wearing, wide hips with a noticeable arse, more noticeable because of the tight black skirt she was wearing and big tits accentuated by the white shirt that she had on.

She left and there was a lot of talk about old times and Andy updating us with his life in Australia, like Ron, he’d been a widower for about 5 years.

The beers flowed and we ordered some Chinese food to be delivered. I was sitting between Ron and Andy, Andy was being quite complimentary and flirty, he was telling Mike that he’d done well in catching me and that I had a right pair of pins!

I don’t normally don’t drink much so after a few beers I was feeling a bit tipsy. When he said it was a good job he wasn’t 20 years younger I almost blurted out it didn’t matter as I liked old men!

I didn’t but gave him a playful dig in the ribs, doing this caused my skirt to ride up a little as I had to move on my chair to do this. I was feeling horny with the compliments and moved my chair back a little so my legs were on show. Andy didn’t waste a second and gave me legs a little pat, but his hand stayed on my thigh.

The food arrived and he removed his hand before Bibi brought it out. The evening continued and was a lot of fun, both Andy and Ron took the opportunity to put their hands on my legs, I didn’t complain or move them. My skirt had ridden a lot higher and their hands where right at the top of my thighs and twice Ron’s finger had rubbed my slit through my knickers, he knew I was wet.

They’d arranged a fishing trip at a nearby river for the next day, so we went to bed fairly early.

I feigned to be a bit wobbly when I stood up and reached down to secure myself, my hand landed on top of Ron’s knob- purposely, I smiled at him as I gave it a hard squeeze. I then feigned falling to the other side, Andy’s prick was making a tent in the front of his trousers as my hand landed on his bell end, he was fucking poker stiff. I then straightened myself and went up to our room with Mike. I was as horny as hell and had given both a message that I was game to say the least!

They all left after breakfast next morning, Andy was a bit worse for wear as he’d carried on drinking into the night with Ron.

Bibi stated she needed to go the the supermarket, so they offered her a lift, she was still cold towards me, but very friendly towards the others including Mike.

I was alone in the house with nothing to do, so my curiosity got the better of me. I went upstairs and entered Bibi’s room, I was sure she was fucking Ron and I wanted proof. I couldn’t find anything tangible, but she had stockings and suspender belts in every colour imaginable, she also had loads of pairs of shoes, all in the same colours as her stockings and all with 4” heels. Her knicker draw consisted of micro thongs, see through knickers and a lot of pairs of open crotch knickers.

All these shoes and lingerie were good quality and expensive, no way a normal housekeeper could afford those! It was clear that her services included more than just cooking and cleaning! There was nothing else, so I went to Ron’s room.

At the end of Ron’s bed was a table with a laptop on it, the same laptop he’d been watching porn and wanking over years before. I clicked on the return button and it opened up, no password, nothing. The desk top had the normal system icons but in addition there were a number of folders identified as BB1 going up to BB18.

Bingo! I knew what was in them as I clicked on BB1.

The folder was full of pictures of Bibi in various states of undress and wearing all sorts of coloured lingerie. I had to admit, that with her very black skin, the coloured stockings made her look fucking gorgeous. She was in all sorts of poses, her cunt was clean shaven but from just above her clit she had a thick bush cut into a heart shape. Her areola where massive and her nipples were like babies thumbs, no wonder Ron seemed happy.

I clicked on the next folder, again it was full of pics of her, but this time she was sucking cock or being fucked. I recognised the cock, it was Ron’s. She was posing in every position as his cock was buried in every hole plus she was caked in cum. Fucking hell, she had cum all over her, it appeared that she spent her day working in the house in a state of undress and covered in spunk and being fucked!

My fanny was soaking as I flipped through the various folders, I’d yanked my skirt up and was seriously fingering my hole.

There were too many folders to go through so I clicked on number 12, this was full of MOV files.

The first I opened was a short clip of her sitting on Ron’s cock facing the camera with a vacuum cleaner hose on her clit.Someone else was obviously filming as Ron was calling her a dirty cunt as his knob went right up her twat, she pulled the vacuum hose off her revealing a clit that must have been 2” long!

All the clips were short, most had her fucking Ron but a couple of others had some more old blokes in them. She had cock in every hole. I was as jealous as fuck as Ron’s massive dong went balls deep up her. I’d got my legs spread wide and four fingers were sliding up me with ease when the next file opened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.