Father in Law - Cover

Father in Law

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A piece of fiction written for me by a dear friend from on SOL. Father in law fun and games!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Black Female   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

It had been at least 2 years since we had visited my husband’s father, not because we didn’t get on, just the contrary.

My father-in-law was a widower, having lost his wife about 5 years ago.He was in his mid 60’s and had looked after himself and was an attractive man.

He would always compliment me on the way I looked and seemed to notice any changes that I made either to my hair or make up.

I knew that he was flirting with me as on a couple of occasions when my husband wasn’t in earshot he’d said I’d got lovely legs and arse and that my husband was a lucky devil!

I’d always laughed off his comments, but on more than one occasion I’d made sure he got a view of more of my legs than he should have.

Ron, my father-in-law still lived in a large rambling house that had been his fathers before him and even though it was far too large for him, he refused to contemplate selling it.

Bedrooms were on the second and third floors.

His newly appointed housekeeper/cook had a couple rooms on the third floor, the rest where not used, our room was at the end of the hall on the second floor.

Anyway, to get back to what I was saying, the last time we visited was just over two years ago. Ron didn’t have a housekeeper then and during the three days that we’d been there, he’d been more flirty with me than normal, secretly I really enjoyed his comments.

We were leaving very early Tuesday morning, so we’d had dinner earlier than normal after spending a long day in the surrounding countryside.

Ron had gone up to his room not long after we’d finished dinner and said his goodbyes.

Mike, my husband had found some football on the TV and was glued to that, so I decided to go to bed.

As I walked along the hall towards our room, Ron’s bedroom door was open with the light on.

I looked in as I walked past, fuckin’ hell, I stopped dead on my tracks.

Ron was standing totally naked and was obviously having a wank as he was watching some porn on a computer in a the table at the end of his bed.

He was standing sideways on to me, but his knob looked massive.

I quietly moved towards the open door so I could get a closer look. His prick looked a good 9” long, was thick, but best of all had a cricket ball sized bright red bell end which was totally exposed.

I could feel my fanny getting wet as I watched and my nipples where poking through my thin summer dress like bullets.

Ron must have sensed something as he looked in my direction.

I didn’t flinch as he turned to face me, he was pointing his cock at me as he tossed himself off. God, it looked fucking delicious, his bell end was wet and shining with pre-cum.

But then I noticed he had a pair of knickers wrapped around his prick as he wanked, jesus, they were fucking mine!

He was squeezing his cock, making it swell as he continued wanking.

I couldn’t take my eyes off it, without thinking I yanked my dress around my waist and shoved my hand in my sopping wet knickers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.