Would You Like to Play Again: Book 1: First Steps - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again: Book 1: First Steps

Copyright© 2019 by James Howlette

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young man's life is accidentally cut short. He is given a choice to go to a new world, instead of being trapped in Limbo. Will he be able to survive this new world and its dangers? Will he finally be able to find a girlfriend? What dangers and trials await him?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   DoOver   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Slow  

As I slowly came out of my sleep, I could tell I was not alone in the room, but I couldn’t feel my lovely companions curled into my sides. I could hear hushed tones, but they were speaking too low for me to make out what they were saying. With my mind clear of the drowsiness of sleep, I realized two very crucial things. The first was that some time in my sleep, I had been tied to the bed and blindfolded. The second was that I was completely naked. I tested the strength of whatever was wrapped around my wrists, but it wouldn’t budge and there was no real threat yet. A minute more of hushed whispers and I was joined on the bed, the weight of the mattress shifting on both sides. No words were said, but the scent of two very aroused females filled my nose and made my erection harder and nearly painful. I felt two lips kiss my face one on each cheek, then one kiss from each pair on my own lips. The lips began to kiss their way down my body, one on the left and the other on the right.

They started at my neck, just under my chin and began the torturous process of moving downward. Their movements were expertly synchronized, even when they attacked my nipples with their tongues and teeth, along with their lips. The tongue on the left nipple moving clockwise and the one on the right moving counterclockwise; even how they nibbled them was identical in every detail. Then they moved down my chest and abdomen to their final goal that was standing proudly before them, the anticipation causing the head to leak pre-cum. They began to lovingly tease the base of the shaft with their tongues, making sure to run them over my balls and even sucking them into their mouths. Still every move perfectly matched, until I felt my glans slip into the warm mouth of one of them, while the other returned to the base of my cock and my testicles.

That is where the real torture began, and I was brought to the edge of the precipice time and time again before being pulled away before I could go over. It felt like once one mouth got tired, they switched places. I couldn’t tell how long this had gone on for, but my testicles felt so full they hurt. This felt like the worst case of blue balls I ever had in my life, but their lips finally pulled back, giving me a much-needed reprieve from their pleasurable onslaught. That is, until I felt someone climb onto the bed and straddle my waist. Based on the lack of breasts pressing into my chest, I figured it was Enti and knew that she had won some contest between them and got first dibs, so to speak.

I didn’t have to wait long before her labia were pressed against my glans and, with a slight push downwards, I began to slide into the tight wetness of her pussy. I heard her moan and could tell right away, it was indeed Enti who was riding me.

Once she was fully seated on my cock, she began to rotate her hips and squeeze her inner muscles. I moaned in response but soon found that impossible as Amenthia had lowered her own flower petal onto my mouth and I couldn’t help sliding my tongue along her lips to collect copious amounts of her nectar. I decided that two could play at that game, putting all of my efforts into making her writhe and moan on my tongue, as I attacked her with every weapon in my arsenal.

Enti wasn’t staying on the side lines. Once I began my attack on Amie, she began to rise and fall on my shaft. Slowly at first, but she picked up speed quickly and I soon found it hard to focus on my task as she rode me like a woman possessed. I felt myself nearing the edge and hoped that I wouldn’t be pulled away before I could finally find my release.

I was rewarded as Enti didn’t stop her rhythm, instead moving at almost a frenzied pace as she felt the signs of me nearing completion. I moaned into Amenthia’s pussy as my climax overtook me, causing Enti to shudder and moan as I emptied myself inside her. As our orgasms subsided, Enti fell forward onto my chest, causing me to slide out of her.

Amie wasted no time dashing off of me and a minute later I heard Enti moan again as Amenthia began to collect the cum that was oozing out of the Elf. I didn’t have to wait long to feel me getting cleaned off, though it was after I felt Enti turn around and heard the sounds of her muffled moans as she sucked and licked me clean.

I patiently waited for the few minutes it took for Enti and Amenthia to get up from their blissful states to untie me. Once my hands were free, I pulled off the blindfold to see two uncertain women looking back at me. I was tempted to let them stew in their uncertainty, but given the fun we just had, I decided to let them off the hook.

“While it wasn’t the best timing for this, don’t worry, my loves, I’m not angry. I was initially shocked and worried when I woke to find myself bound and blindfolded. Given what had been our most recent threat, I feared that he had returned, bypassed the lock and taken you. My mind reeled until I felt you on the bed and the sensation of two people. The smell of arousal and your synchronized movements gave it away. Moving forward, if you are impatient about when we are having sex next and wish to do something spontaneous, then please think of our present circumstances so I don’t worry. I will endeavor to do the same if I have any plans to tease and tantalize you, whether one on one, two of us pleasuring the other, or me binding and pleasuring you both.”

Both girls got smiles on their faces when they heard I wasn’t mad, and they shivered in either anticipation, arousal or both. They rushed over to me and wrapped me in their arms as we shared kisses with one another.

“Now that the fun has been taken care of, we still need to do some more practicing and then check in with Brot’k on the status of your armor sets.”

They both groaned in annoyance but nodded and began to get dressed. I, of course, lay back in the bed and watched them until they had covered all of my favorite bits. They turned to see me still naked in the bed, with a dirty smirk and a revitalized erection. They shook their heads in mock irritation, but I saw both look at my erection with hunger and instinctively lick their lips. I got up and quickly dressed in my now typical sparring gear and we headed downstairs to get some food. Once again, the center of attention in a scandal within the Pact house, I noticed staring and whispered conversations as we passed. We all ignored it and proceeded on our way as if it were no different than any other day. We decided to enjoy the breakfast buffet, given that we had arrived in time for it today and enjoyed the various options that were open to us.

We made sure to stop and thank the cook and his staff before heading upstairs to the training room. The next four hours were spent going through the beginner forms I had taught them and sparring with their staffs to make sure they were learning the basic moves they needed for the various weapons monsters and other enemies could have. We were tired and sweaty when our combat practice had finished, and I made a mental note to test their hand to hand combat skills. You never know when you might get disarmed and they would also need training using the scallops as both an offensive and defensive weapon. We returned to our rooms and collected a change of clothing before heading to the showers. While we could have shared one of the more cramped stalls, the girls opted to use one together and I was alone in mine as I worked to remove the sweat from my body. I got out and noticed that I had finished before the others, who were still in their stall, giggling. I made my way out to where my clothes were and found that my underwear that I had used was gone.

I had an idea on how to deal with the issue, but I would need to see if Enti or Amenthia knew of a way to find out who was stealing my boxers. Just as I finished getting dressed, Amenthia and Entivala came out of their shower.

“Enti, do you know a spell or something that I can put on my used boxers? I lost another pair today to the thief, which means they know we now reside on the second floor.”

“I am not sure,” Enti answered, trying to suppress a laugh. “I can see if I can get my hands on a tracking spell that we can put on them. Then get Tyr to identify the room of the person who is stealing them and confront them.”

“Okay, we can worry about that later. You two get dressed and we can head down to see Brot’k, then head over to the shops in the Dungeon afterwards.”

They got dressed quickly, but I could tell they were making certain movements to intentionally tease, since I had seen them dress many times before. We gathered our things and brought them to the room, then heading downstairs. I was curious to see how things would be when we arrived and if Fra’tilia had completed the helmet, let alone if she had started on Enti’s equipment yet. When we entered, I was happy to hear no shouting, but that could have meant that she just wasn’t here. A quick look over the room saw that no one was visiting to get equipment, so we made our way to the back counter.

“Brot’k, are you there?” I called out, “We are here to check on the progress of the projects and help with any adjustments you need to make.”

A few seconds later the opening to his shop moved and he came out with a large smile on his face. Soon after, Cassandra and Fra’tilia came out as well, but the surprising part was that Fra’tilia didn’t have a scowl on her face.

“Pathios, my friend, and his lovely companions. Welcome back and, I am happy to say, we made excellent progress on the projects so far. We will need Amenthia to try out her armor to make sure that the plates move enough for her liking. Your helmet is done, Pathios, as is Amenthia’s. Fra’tilia has ensured the interior of the helmets are lined and has nearly completed the armor you requested for Entivala. She will need to try on the various parts so that you and Enti are happy with them.”

I nodded, “Of course, thank you all. I didn’t expect that Fra’tilia would have gotten so much done in a short time.”

“Yes, I haven’t slept, so as to try and make up the lost time caused by my arrogance. I’m truly sorry for my attitude and actions, they were wrong and unnecessary.”

I shook my head, “Let’s not dwell on it. The issue has been resolved and I wish us to move forward from this. So why don’t you bring out what you have made, and we can see how the girls like it and what adjustments need to be made.”

Everyone nodded and we waited as Brot’k, Cassandra and Fra’tilia went to the back to collect their various armors and such. It took two trips, but soon all the items were there and Brot’k locked his doors.

“We don’t want to have anyone pop in unannounced,” He said with a smirk, “Entivala will need to remove the clothing she has on now to dress in the new clothing.”

Enti blushed but began removing everything. She left on the bra and panties that she had, which I could see both Cassandra and Fra’tilia were interested in. She then began to put on the clothing, though I assisted her with the top portion, due to how it needed to be put on. Enti, of course, didn’t mind the help, though she seemed disappointed that I didn’t use the opportunity to tease her. When it was completed, it looked like it fit okay, but that would be up to Enti. It looked like traditional Jedi robes, but there were short sleeves that ended just below the elbow. This would allow her scallops freedom of movement and keep the blades on them from cutting the fabric. I walked over and took up a staff, tossing it to Enti. She worked through a form or two. She then told Fra’tilia where it was too tight or too loose.

At the same time, Amenthia had donned her armor, which was like mine, only the scales had a royal blue tint to them and the hide a sky blue. She picked up a bow, simulating various shots based on how we fight, as well as a staff to test combat with that weapon. She told Brot’k what she liked and didn’t, as he took quick notes. I picked up the helmet and placed it on my head, securing the straps into place. I was amazed at how comfortable it had become with the little addition that Fra’tilia had added to the interior.

“Wow! This is amazing work, Fra’tilia, thank you. I have never felt anything this comfortable before and, at first glance, the lining makes it look as if the helmet would be too tight.”

“You’re welcome, Pathios,” she replied with a slight smile. “The material is best to make helmets more comfortable, as it retracts and conforms to the wearer’s face. This also helps retain heat without wearing a piece of leather or cloth to provide protection from the weather. I didn’t agree with the ears being left unprotected, but Brot’k said that is how it was supposed to be designed.”

I nodded and replied, “It allows me to better hear my environment, which can be crucial in a life or death moment. Covers, even with lines or holes, still obstruct the movement of sound. But how about this? You work with Brot’k to design something that I can attach, if necessary. I plan to take the helmet, when we pick up the rest of the equipment, once these adjustments have been completed. I see that you also added the same lenses to the helmet as I planned for Amenthia’s”

Brot’k nodded, “I figured that you would need the same kind of visibility in your helmet, so I just decided to add it. The lenses are very strong and shouldn’t break unless a large amount of force is applied.”

I handed Brot’k the helmet and then helped Enti out of her equipment, while Cassandra helped Amenthia out of hers. We returned the equipment to the counter and talked about the various adjustments, but all three assured us that the armor would be ready tomorrow night. That would mean two more days and then we would be ready to return to the Dungeon. Hopefully we will be able to utilize the new armor as well as Cassandra’s skills in order to assist her in her runesmithing. The next two hours were spent going over the various ideas and adjustments that would be made with the armor, to ensure the best fit and best protection. Brot’k was well aware of my concern when it came to their safety, but this gave Cassandra and Fra’tilia a front row seat to how protective I was of them.

We thanked them for the hard work they had put in so far and bade them a good night. We headed to the atrium where the fast travel tube was, each of my companions taking the arm they chose. They of course let go, albeit reluctantly, to get into the tube for our trip to the Dungeon. Once we arrived, we followed Enti’s lead to where she believed she could get the needed tracking spell. Five minutes later we found ourselves in front of a small kiosk, located in the middle of the three floors designated to the various arts. I found it strange that it was not on the third floor, as the top floor made more sense given it was for enchanting, spells and potions. The kiosk was run by a small Elvish girl, who looked like a young teenager, even though I was sure she was twice or three times the age.

“Welcome to my kiosk,” the young woman said with a friendly smile. “I am pleased to see you again Entivala, it has been too long. Where have you been?”

“I had to receive specialized training for a while, I only just returned a little while ago. I was assigned to Pathios by Tyr, as my friend Amenthia had been.”

“Ahh, so this is the one, eh?” she asked looking me over. “Well, I can’t say you didn’t luck out with this one, cousin, but if he hurts you, I will end him.”

Enti laughed and said, “Thank you, cousin. Pathios and Amenthia, please meet Ral’talia. She decided not to be an adventurer, instead using her innate gifts to help others.”

“Okay, now that the pleasantries have been exchanged, what is it exactly that brings you here cousin?”

“It seems that someone is stealing clothing of mine when I shower,” I answered, “Enti brought us here hoping you would have something we can put on the next item, to track where it is being taken to and by whom.”

Ral’talia nodded a few times and then dove under the counter of the stall, the sounds of bottles and other items rattling as she searched. After a minute or two the rattling stopped, and she appeared once again with a vial in her hand.

“Please extend your bracer, crystal side up, onto the counter, if you please. I need to pair the bracer’s crystal to the liquid in this vial.”

I did as she asked and watched as she placed a few drops of the liquid onto the crystal, then onto a scrap of paper that she then rolled up and tossed away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.